• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerBLADE

1000://PowHammers
Years
Tales of Destiny Director's Cut.

It's the PS2 port of the Tales of Destiny video game (it was originally made for the PS1). Anyway, I'm at like, the beginning of the game where I chose Stahl's side. This Swordian seems a bit more serious this time around (well, okay, he was serious in the original PS1's version, but, he seems to be less sarcastic?). And, after fending off the monsters from the flying ship, it was off to that escape-pod thing, where Stahl was ejected to a strange home. Apparently the guy there knows about Swordians too.

Sir Codin

Dark Souls
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Neverwinter Nights 2

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance (W Blackops and Total Mayhem mods)
Supreme Commander 2

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
It's the PS2 port of the Tales of Destiny video game (it was originally made for the PS1). Anyway, I'm at like, the beginning of the game where I chose Stahl's side. This Swordian seems a bit more serious this time around (well, okay, he was serious in the original PS1's version, but, he seems to be less sarcastic?). And, after fending off the monsters from the flying ship, it was off to that escape-pod thing, where Stahl was ejected to a strange home. Apparently the guy there knows about Swordians too.

Honest mistake, (their names are quite similar) but it gave me a chuckle. :laugh:

As for me, I'm playing Phantasy Star III for the Sega Genesis, which is considered the black sheep of the series. Though I'm interested in playing through it because it has that generational thing similar to the Agarest games. (This coming way before though)

TY

Im still playing the darn campaign... Especially since my laptop blows itself up after 2 missions or one very long mission (the protoss mini-campaign for instance)

Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn
I just had to play this game again, the first C&C game and also one of the best...

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Currently, I'm playing Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon on my DS Lite n_n It's awesome <33

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now it's Halo CE Anniversary for the Xbox 360 and Star Wars Battlefront 2 for the PS2 for the most part, trying to get all the achievements for Halo CEA with a friend over Xbox Live while even to this day Battlefront 2 is still an absolute blast to play.

Also been playing Borderlands 2 where I've been laying waste to the wasteland as Zer0 The Assassin.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Ni no Kuni! ^__^; I tend to get addicted to games with pokemon elements to them... haha. >_>;

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Just Luigi's Mansion 2 and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.
Currently, I'm playing Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon on my DS Lite n_n It's awesome <33
Heard so much bad things about it that I wasn't willing to pay the 60 euro price it's going for on eBay. That and I'd much rather get Fire Emblem 7 or Advance Wars DS. Is it any good though and all the hate is just hyperbole? I'm really interested in playing an english Fire Emblem with Marth as a lord.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I'm playing Fire Emblem: Awakening. I got the game two days ago, and it's so addicting. So far, it's one of the best FE games I played (close to FE7, which is my all time favourite).
Chrom is such an idiot. |D

I don't know about FE11. I only played a few chapters, and I so far it didn't manage to capture me as the other games. I'll probably give it a try at some point, though. As a FE-fan, I need to.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
I'm playing Golden Sun: The Lost Age, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Pokemon Emerald, and also playing a bit of Nintendogs 3DS/Animal Crossing just for the lols.

tigerBLADE

1000://PowHammers
Years
Persona 4

Eh, I'm still kind of iffy on whether or not I'd choose Chie or Yukiko as a date. Well, of course, you can choose to have both of them as dates, but, eh, it's not in me to do it. XD I'm also grinding a little bit because I found that I'm slightly under-leveled (well, I can manage just fine in combat, but, it'll take more stradegy than power, so, I'm worried that this will trail on). Soon I'll fight Shadow Naoto too, which is, ugh; so annoying to fight.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Dropped Kirby and the Amazing Mirror for now to play Metroid Fusion. Man that game is great, and there is just nothing like SA-X. Nothing ever made me literally scream like SA-X did, that thing still scares the hell out of me.
Persona 4

Eh, I'm still kind of iffy on whether or not I'd choose Chie or Yukiko as a date. Well, of course, you can choose to have both of them as dates, but, eh, it's not in me to do it. XD I'm also grinding a little bit because I found that I'm slightly under-leveled (well, I can manage just fine in combat, but, it'll take more stradegy than power, so, I'm worried that this will trail on). Soon I'll fight Shadow Naoto too, which is, ugh; so annoying to fight.
Shadow Naoto is ridiculous easy if you have Yosuke with Dekaja. If anything she's by far the easiest boss in the game. If you have Kanji and a Persona that resists Zio she's a cake, and as long as you don't have Teddie (I had Yosuke maxed out his S Link at that time) there's nothing to worry about. You don't need to level up for her.

Honestly all you need is Kanji and Dekaja and she's WRECKED. Kanji absolutely destroys her.

Yukiko > Chie by the way. Chie is an inferior Kanji, which makes her more useless than Naoto imo. I also wouldn't recommend using Naoto by the way. The only reason I did was because she was my favorite character but I was so so wrong. She sucks, and her S.Link sucks.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Currently giving Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn a serious attempt after its sat on my shelf since release (would always get bored on chapter 2 lol). I must say the random availability of characters is frustrating 'cause I don't know who to train that will appear in a lot of chapters.

And dang, normal mode feels like 3-star shadow dragon, lol.

Im also working on finishing pokestar studios in my black 2 for my last trainer card upgrade, as well as hunting the last few items I want in Animal Crossing: CF.

Last edited:

Sir Codin

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Planescape: Torment
Fire Emblem: Awakening

I like how all of my posts for the past month or something have included FE: Awakening.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm playing a lot this summer. Each day is dedicated to a different game series, but these games are first on the agenda for their respective day:

Kingdom Hearts
Paper Mario
Ocarina of Time 3D
Okamiden
Kirby's Return to Dreamland
Final Fantasy IV
White 2

Luckily, almost half of these are nearly done so I'll move on to the next thing I want to get done this summer, but these seven are the ones that will get most of my focus for the time being.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Phantasy IV - Ah, what an improvement over the mess of the previous game. This is the last game in the Algol series, and it looks like it's shaping up to be the best one yet. Graphics, music, plot, and characters all have been impressive.

Soul Hackers - Taking my time with this one. It's been pretty difficult thus far, but a challenge is always good. The story and feel to the game is obviously 90's, but in a good way. Some of the voices feel off as well, but it's not really too big of a deal.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Devil May Cry 4

I'm restarting the game because it's just too awesome! :) I really wondered why Dante's look changed in 5 though, and have been thinking in playing in even with a lot of haters around for DMC 5. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back