• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
i dont see mega butterfree and mega pidegot x
I thought it was weird that Aethestode mentioned Pidgeot, even though there's just one Mega in the sheet.

And... now it's been updated.

Anyway, I like how Mega Pidgeot Y and X kinda contrast each other, since one has a long head father and the other long tail feathers. I'm guessing Y is more Speed and Sp. Attack based, while X is more Defense and Attack based.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 26, 2016
I'm stuck on the silph co roof in Saffron City, my venusaur is already level 43. And it isnt standing next to blastoise and charizard. How can i attack?

Years
It would be also good, when the HM Fly would work, but I understand, that scripting is boring and difficult (I have tried it by myself). No offense!
I like your work:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
qWTTbXX.png
DMGFl22.png
W30Uuub.png
45AT50j.png
Q1KJZkb.png
ZiJXJzf.png

The new Pewter City (still need to fix up some graphic, like adding window to houses, etc).

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I think that one more thing that needs to be changed is the way Misty follows Red in Mt Moon.
If you make it the same way as you did with Poliwhirl, it will be better, in my opinion.

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
Hey guys is there an updated pokemon location doc for patch 11E? i only have the on from patch 8 or so...

EDIT: And is there a map of the other places other than kanto? =P

Last edited:

Ttar0914

Years
I think that one more thing that needs to be changed is the way Misty follows Red in Mt Moon.
If you make it the same way as you did with Poliwhirl, it will be better, in my opinion.

I guess, it's possible to change the Follow Me routine, so that a trainer/NPC follows you. If I'm not mistaken, there could also be a tutorial here.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2016
Hello Aethestode,

First, your game i awesome. I like it better than all the original games of nintendo

I have a little question... how can i get primal versions, shadow pokemon and the unique pokemon? I cant find those

Im sorry for my grammar, im a dutch fan

Greetz from the netherlands

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 4, 2016
I just have a really quick question. I'm stuck after defeating the light guardian for the mirage tower. I have no idea what to do after. Can anyone help me

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
All sprites from game
SjMdzmo.png

noG1oGr.png

RhAv2cC.png

rBbQZiX.png

S55zLCQ.png

lyeExB4.png

dmEB533.png

love it :) am still looking for vivillon colors and unown forms but having these sprites in one game is a big effort and dedication. Looking forward for great success in this hack. You have me and my friends support :)

Last edited:

Ttar0914

Years
Hello Aethestode,

First, your game i awesome. I like it better than all the original games of nintendo

I have a little question... how can i get primal versions, shadow pokemon and the unique pokemon? I cant find those

Im sorry for my grammar, im a dutch fan

Greetz from the netherlands

The primal reversions of Groudon and Kyogre are already in, you just cannot obtain the Red and Blue Orbs yet, because Hoenn is still incomplete. It will be completed for Beta 12, which allows you to explore Hoenn further and get the orbs. If I'm correct, Rayquaza can be caught in Hoenn as well, I haven't met it in Kanto or the Orange Archipelago though, so I'm assuming that. As for the Shadow Pokémon: Orre is available from Beta 12 on, that's where the Shadow Pokémon are located. The unique Pokémon however are already in, except for the Original Dragon and the Eternal Floette. The others are Fusion Pokémon, which are already in.

Last edited:
Back