• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Crush - Last Update [18/12] Completed!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 24, 2017
I Have try to patched with a Pokemon Ruby USA but it don't go. I have it patched with Lunar IPS. I don't know what the Problem is, I think your Pokemon Crush Ips File ist broken or something. Because I have tested the Pokemon Ruby USA gba File and it works successfully and when I patched the Ips File with the Ruby Usa gba File it says Successfully patched but when I try it in Visual-Boy Emulator the Game don't go. Can Help me Somebody?

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Any update on the english beta, played it last night and must say I like it very much

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 6, 2022
looks very great. tiles look awesome and everything does too. but unfourtanely this is spansish :/ i hope someone can translate this hack.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I'm just really hoping that someone will come along and translate the final beta into English, especially since beta 1 has already been translated.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
I've been searching for some transators on reddit and I found a couple of people who are willing to help. The only issue is getting into the games code to change the text. I was hoping you could help out with that somehow. Thanks

Marky Vigoroth

...I just liked the Skarmory icon.
Years
I've been searching for some transators on reddit and I found a couple of people who are willing to help. The only issue is getting into the games code to change the text. I was hoping you could help out with that somehow. Thanks

To anyone curious, I am one of those translators. (I am Guy Ghoul there.)

By the way, this is the completed hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/65wbbsaky3kid35/Pokémon+Crush+Final.rar

(Source: https://whackahack.com/foro/321607-post207.html)

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
finally people are deciding to translate the game. to be honest i'm really hyped for this. good luck with the translation.

Back