• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Swampert Tools Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
I would like an evolution editor for R/B if you can handle this...

Well, I have had a look at the data for this and it's pretty complicated, so I don't know if I will be able to make a program for it, I'll have another look though...:)

TY!!! Just what I needed. :D You are a god >.>

Haha well, I'm glad you like them! :D

all the programs here helped me and they are all cool but how do I edit the title screen to put the name i want on it so i can have it say pokemon King blue or pokemon super sayain or something like that

I had a little look around and found this for you:

Look on this page and scroll down a bit...;)

OutOfOrder

Saving you from yourself...
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2008
I can't find it!!

I have heard that Swampert22 has made a hack tool called YAPE (Yet Another Pokemon Editor). I was wondering where I can download this. I have searched everywhere, and I still cannot find anything...

So if anyone could please tell me where I can download the YAPE program that would be very helpful.

Thank you!

Years
I have heard that Swampert22 has made a hack tool called YAPE (Yet Another Pokemon Editor). I was wondering where I can download this. I have searched everywhere, and I still cannot find anything...

So if anyone could please tell me where I can download the YAPE program that would be very helpful.

Thank you!
It's made by Silver, But you really suck at seaching then...
It's at WAH, and here at the forum....

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2014
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but is there any chance for a reup for the Trade Editors for RBY and GSC? The links are currently down. I would REALLY appreciate it.

Swampert 22

Years
Hey all, I've been gone for a while, but now I'm back in the mood for hacking, so I'll see about making some additions to my tools, or some new ones alltogether!

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but is there any chance for a reup for the Trade Editors for RBY and GSC? The links are currently down. I would REALLY appreciate it.

Sure thing mate. I've re-uploaded the Trade Editors for RBY and GSC. Hope you like them.

Download: RBYG Trade
Download: TradeEd GSC

Now, that is just neat. Any thing for Pokemon Platnum?

Well, If you check the front page, I uploaded a mod to PokéEdit DP. It now functions with the Japanese Platinum ROM!

Oncore!!
Oncore!!
Youre the best man! this will really help me!!

No problem, glad to be of help. Oh, and by the way, oncore is spelt encore it's french for again... :laugh:

Last edited:

Swampert 22

Years
Updated PokéEdit DS

cool stuff, all of it s usefull

Thanks! If it wasn't useful, I wouldn't have made it ;)

I have updated PokéEdit DS today. You can now edit all of Deoxys' and Wormadam's forms, two blank Pokémon spots and the PokéDex colour and Max Experience points for each Pokémon!

Enjoy! Download is in the main post....

Hacker01

I'm a hacking ma ROMZ!!!
Years
Glad to see you're back swampert22, I have always liked your tools, they're very precise, do exact what they say they will do and look good too;)

I especially like the attention to detail you give with your banners:)

Now you've updated PokéEdit DS, will you be treating us to any more new tools?

Swampert 22

Years
StartEd GSC

Glad to see you're back swampert22, I have always liked your tools, they're very precise, do exact what they say they will do and look good too;)

I especially like the attention to detail you give with your banners:)

Now you've updated PokéEdit DS, will you be treating us to any more new tools?

Thanks Hacker01, I try my best;)

To be honest, the banners for my programs only take about 5 minutes to make. A quick paint job makes all the difference don't you think?

Seeing as you asked so nicely, I DO have a new program for you, albeit a little of something we already have. However I believe it to be better so I made it and here it is!

startedgsc2.png

StartEd GSC is, as you may have guessed a starter editor for Gold, Silver and Crystal version. Compared to the only other starter editor I found, Different Start GS, which was made by Filb about 6 years ago, mine has a few more features.

You can change the hold item that your starter has, it works with Crystal version and there is a default button to return the settings to the game's orignal state! Unneeded but welcome I think.

Currently it only works for English language ROMs, but if people want it, I will expand the workings to include other languages.

Let me know if you want this by posting here, and let me know if you find any bugs or if you just like it or not!

You can download it here or in the main post.

swampert22

Last edited:
Years
Just some advice, NumericUpDowns are usually best for levels, since you can set the max, and they have nice little arrows.

Swampert 22

Years
Just some advice, NumericUpDowns are usually best for levels, since you can set the max, and they have nice little arrows.

Good advice as always gabe or shall I call you E-Bag? Sounds to much like tea bag to me :D

Are you still playing around with D/P/Pt? Any programming work going on atm;)

Years
Yeah, I'm still playing around with DPP, not as much anymore thanks to a new 360 modding project, but still a fair amount.

Swampert 22

Years
Sounds cool, for a 14 year old, you're pretty damn clever. I think I have reached a level in VB. I can't be bothered to learn much else, seeing as everything I make follows the same sort of rules. Maybe I'll advance a bit if I come across a problem :D

Anyway let's not make the mods unhappy by off-topicing the thread lol

Swampert 22

Years
I know I'm clever, I'm also so damn modest. Anyway, I'll stop offtopicing your thread if you get on msn :P

Haha lol well, I'm going out in a couple of minutes to see a play! Oh yes, that's how cultured us Brits are:D

I may go on later, if I don't I'll try tomorrow!

Later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back