• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
You can use better wording than 'crap' you know.

6/10

Simple, but I think it would look better if you can shrink the whole image and mak it transparent. But That's just me.

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
I presume this is some sort of "shipping" or other anime thing that I have no idea about.

Anyway, it's neat and not an eyesore, just not amazing.

7/10

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
I like it, like a lot, it's a great concept but it could use improving IMO.
Here's what I suggest:
Spoiler:
Code:
Spoiler:

again, that's just my suggestion, nothing more, nothing less. :)
8/10.
**edit**
also, whoever rates my siggy, do you think I should use a more traditional font for the text? (It's simple enough to change, i'm using a php script haha. :) )

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Oh my gosh that is just adorable! ♥
The colors blend marvelously, and I like the musics. :)
[ I would also reccomend making the bg transparent/alpha opacity though. ]
9/10.
I'm not wasting your time; I've updated my sig. :)

Years
6/10. White BG is the first mistake. Not that the image is much to brag about especially with the Deviantart signature thing. The text positioning ain't too hot either. To me, it's screaming "Look at me! I know how to use float:left;!" and doesn't exactly complement the rest of the signature. Makes it seem top heavy since the bulk of the image is at the top half where the text is while the bottom half is pretty lonely.
Also, too bad IE friendly doesn't mean cross-browser friendly. I'm pretty sure that music box ain't supposed to be overlapping the text. At least it's compact overall. Too bad it doesn't seem that way when you have both a custom cursor and title cursor in the space of your entire signature.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Ohhh! :)
That's really clever with the music :)
Although, making the *entire* thing a link could be easily frustrating to users. :|
hmm...The design of the thing is nice. are the speakers seperate images? I'm too lazy to look in firebug. what would be *really* cool would be if you did that completely with css, (exception to the middle one's contents- like the `screen` and the `dials` etc.). It might sound crazy, but you can find an opera icon rendered in complete css (do a google search) and it's infinitely scalable, which is a plus. idk. just a thought.
8.5/10 because it's got a nifty concept, and good color flow. -.5 for the annoying music though. :\ and -.5 for probably using a lot of positioning... (margin: and or top:left:right:bottom etc) the nice thing about CSS is that you don't have to worry about that. and -.5 for the entire thing being a link.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
That is pretty awesome. Nicely organized and whatnot. Only thing that bothers me is Edward's image. You could've gone for a better image, imo. It ruins the look of the whole signature for me. :(

8//10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
It is organised, yes. But the text position itself doesn't feel all that awesome to me. Music box overlaps the text and the image ain't all that great. I'm sure you can find better images of calumon over the Internet. :/

6.5//10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back