The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Advertise here

Old May 13th, 2013, 03:13 PM
TheFattestSnorlax
カビゴン
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild

Advertise here
My pair and I are expecting a joint account but I've never heard from her and I can't seem to get ahold onto a list of new members. That's a new suggestion for us right here.

Why? To see the many new members that have joined setting from today, a week ago, a month ago, etc. It's also a handy way of greeting those new users and seeing names that are probably considered offensive to us. And I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned even once when I took a look at this forum.

And this is also my 200th post as of not trivia-wise!
Old May 13th, 2013, 03:20 PM
wolf

The members list can be sorted by join date. You can also sort it by posts, age, etc.
Old May 13th, 2013, 03:37 PM
TheFattestSnorlax
カビゴン
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolflare View Post
The members list can be sorted by join date. You can also sort it by posts, age, etc.
No, no. I meant for a list of NEW members, that have recently joined.
Old May 13th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Vital
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Vital
That's exactly what Wolfy said... click on the link he provided, then click on Join Date. Then click on the last page, and bang. Latest members.
Old May 13th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Oryx
open up your sea chart
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
You sort it by join date. Then it shows you those that have joined starting from right now, going backwards. So it is a list of new members.

'Hoy, small fry!
Old May 13th, 2013, 03:48 PM
TheFattestSnorlax
カビゴン
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
You sort it by join date. Then it shows you those that have joined starting from right now, going backwards. So it is a list of new members.
[!]

I am SO SORRY! But thanks for your providing support. I thought I had a great idea there for a moment but oh well.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here