• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Café Mocha (Ash x Dent)

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
Ooh Dento giving Ash an ice pack and maybe helping him heal would be an awesome episode, it could be the entire episode. Have it be about Dento helping Ash get better? Sweet. What's up next English dub? Forgot.

Years
Ooh Dento giving Ash an ice pack and maybe helping him heal would be an awesome episode, it could be the entire episode. Have it be about Dento helping Ash get better? Sweet. What's up next English dub? Forgot.

Yesh. I'm actually working on a fanfic just like it. ^_^

And the next English Dub is... "A Rival Battle For Club Champ!"

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm sure there will be a "sickness" episode. You know, I wouldn't mind if Dent was the one to get sick and Ash was the one to try to take care of him. :3 (that fanfic premise is mine, jsyk. It's been sitting in my docs for a month of so. You can have Ash getting hurt though~)

Not much for Cilan in the next dub ep, hopefully he will get in a bit for consoling/cheering lines in.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
I'm sure there will be a "sickness" episode. You know, I wouldn't mind if Dent was the one to get sick and Ash was the one to try to take care of him. :3 (that fanfic premise is mine, jsyk. It's been sitting in my docs for a month of so. You can have Ash getting hurt though~)

Not much for Cilan in the next dub ep, hopefully he will get in a bit for consoling/cheering lines in.

Well they've had plenty of episodes like that for Brocko, I think I'd rather it be the other way around to make things more special. Plus it'd show how much Dento cares for Ash ^
Your working on a fanfiction like that Curfy97 cool, let me know when its done I'd love to read it. Ask for the English dub I assume Dento will at least say what and cool Ash will be in his battle against Trip, he's always so excited about what the next move Ash will pull. Japan episode we have an Iris episode, should be Ash/Dento doing things a lot together hopefully.

edit;

Thanks for telling me what's next.

Years
Well they've had plenty of episodes like that for Brocko, I think I'd rather it be the other way around to make things more special. Plus it'd show how much Dento cares for Ash ^
Your working on a fanfiction like that Curfy97 cool, let me know when its done I'd love to read it. Ask for the English dub I assume Dento will at least say what and cool Ash will be in his battle against Trip, he's always so excited about what the next move Ash will pull. Japan episode we have an Iris episode, should be Ash/Dento doing things a lot together hopefully.

edit;

Thanks for telling me what's next.

No prob ^_^
And I really hope you can upload that fanfic soon, TheSmartOne, cuz it sounds awesome!
Have any of you seen the latest episode in Japan? I've run myself ragged (western PA talk, sorry) trying to find it online. Is Cilan's scream girly, somewhere in between, or manly? That's the only reason I've been trying to find it ^^;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Search Episode 26, that's how it's listed at the moment. His scream... is adorable, that's all I can think to say. Wish there was a bit more Cafe Mocha in that episode, it could have slipped in no problem.

Years
Search Episode 26, that's how it's listed at the moment. His scream... is adorable, that's all I can think to say. Wish there was a bit more Cafe Mocha in that episode, it could have slipped in no problem.

Okay, thanks ^_^

I'm working on my latest chapter in my one on-going CafeMochashipping story, and as I write, cuter ideas pop into my mind.
You'll just have to read it to find out.

ANYWAYS...
.................................................uhm............... ^^;

EDIT
Oh my god.
just watched it.
XD XD XD cute, girly, and hilarious all at once!
And then Ash and Iris just chase after him.
XD

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
What's America on right now? Was the last one The Bloom Is On Axew, or am I still behind?

And what hints didja catch?

Years
What's America on right now? Was the last one The Bloom Is On Axew, or am I still behind?

And what hints didja catch?

ah hints ^_^ (Of A Rival Battle for Club Camp!)
Cilan seemed really worried for Ash's Pokemon. Like, even more worried than any other of Ash's past friends.
And he was trying to stand up for him when Iris is like "Ur such a kid!" (Sorry text language there xD)
oh and I watched that video
I listened to the rascal flatts version on my iPod after watching the real one
I almost cried ;A;

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
The dub managed to keep at least a little CafeMocha in it~

By the way, I've put a link to the CafeMocha C2 in the first post if anyone is interested.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
Years
WHY HAVEN'T I JOINED THIS YET?!

While I'm not an undying fan, I love the concept! =)

I will give you my one remaining kidney if you let me join.

Aurea

molten♦gold
Years
I don't know why you haven't joined my lovely other club yet~

Er, we don't need any kidneys though. ^^; I appreciate the offer, though~

asdfgjkl WHOA WRONG ACCOUNT oh well~

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
Years
Alas, I was off-topic! I apologise. I get to keep my Kidney too, which is always a plus!

Why do you ship CaféMocha?

No idea. I just like the thought, and the aesthetics~ Since when were reasons needed?

Do we do events in this club?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Alas, I was off-topic! I apologise. I get to keep my Kidney too, which is always a plus!

No idea. I just like the thought, and the aesthetics~ Since when were reasons needed?

Do we do events in this club?

No worries~

They're not, it's mainly a curiosity thing.

We could. I'm not really sure how to go about doing such a thing, though.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
Years
Yeah... I thought maybe we should eventually get a banner of sorts. Not that I know how to do any of that stuff, mind you. Banners prettyfy sigs ♥

Back