• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Goddamit, why can't the 12th come sooner? I personally just want to know everything about the game. I'm not going to be getting it until Christmas so, I'll just learn the game inside out first.

----
Anyway, if we assume the new pokemon are going to be in the same order as in the regional dex, pokemon #666 is actually Vivillon. Also Sylveon is pokemon #700. Just a fun note.

Last edited:
Years
8 more days, just one day closer! ;D

I decided to start playing Pokémon again yesterday in lieu of Animal Crossing that way the hype stays in me.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Ahhh 8 days! I'm glad that they're coming out so soon, but upset cause I have no money for them yet. Kind of disappointed I won't be getting them on release date. :(

Years
I think after 4 days we'll know about the game
I'm pretty sure enough information is out already thanks to leaks :P but I have to doubt that unless we really do get official confirmation from Nintendo/Pokémon about the final evos released onto the Pokémon X and Y website

Years
A whole new level of playing Pokemon

I don't know if anyone else has thought of the game outside the box but I for one am excited to see how battling others and seeing how this whole new generation will take a new place in everyone's heart. The personal custom design of the trainer, the selective new strategies and now you get a newer more realistic view of how battling will be, it's going to change the whole outlook of pokemon for the rest of the years to come, and to think.. This is just the beginning!

Treecko

Years
It would be cool to get official confirmation on the final evos for the starters before the games come out or on the day they come out. I'm not making judgement on them till I see their official artwork. Hating their designs on just their games models is silly if you ask me.

Years
I don't really hate the designs at all as I like them, especially Delphox <3 though what does make me wonder is where Braixen's twig went...

swift13

taylur swift
Years
tbh i dislike dislike DISLIKE delphox tho it will probs grow on me
chesnaught has already grown on me luvluvluv it
and greninja is just cool and awesome and cool and awesome

8 days left i cant wait (and i cant focus on my end of year exams)

Years
yeah I think this is the generation that introduce a lot of pokemon but instead focus more on Battling
specially the features they added into the game.

PokeChris123

Pokémon Trainer
Years
This generation is going to be awesome! I can't wait until it comes out, so I can customize my trainer and battle all new kinds of Pokemon! I've saved up for this game and can't wait for it to be released!

Years
I'm pretty sure the designs of the new Pokémon will adjust to you and you might wind up liking them later on, as that has happened to me several times in the past ;) And yes, I will agree that Chesnaught is awesome in its design, but like I just said it will probably grow on me later, I'm not really fond of Greninja just yet :/

Years
I pre-ordered Y as soon as it came up at my local shop site...
And still , I can't wait to get my hands on it... Next Saturday will be Yturday.
That was a bad pun i'm sorry

Treecko

Years
I don't really hate the designs at all as I like them, especially Delphox <3 though what does make me wonder is where Braixen's twig went...

I've read theories that it loses the stick because it becomes so experienced with controlling magic or fire that it doesn't need the stick any and can control fire with it's mind. Kind of like real mages.
I.e this post I found on Tumblr.
Why Delphox doesn't have a stick:
In Harry Potter (which should always be a source of reference for all things magical), spells were almost always cast through the use of channeling magic with a wand.
It is the truly powerful wizards that don't need a wand to cast spells.
The discarding of Delphox's wand shows how it levels up and becomes a much more powerful sorcerer/sorceress.

Last edited:

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2019
Ugh I can't believe that we're almost a week away!!!!! Time has gone so fast, yet it felt like forever!!!!!!!! Gonna be starting with Y (Even though I love Charizard X, I love Yveltal and Spritzee more soooo), then when I scrape together the money, I'm gonna buy X!
I really need to watch Origins. From what I've seen through Gifs on Tumblr, the animation looks SPEC.TAC.U.LAR. I have to hold myself back until after the SAT tomorrow, though. Boo. Could be worse. I could have the SAT on the 12th. : P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back