• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
The link is dead, can someone re-upload this file? I want it badly. Thanks b4

waw

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2021
Does this patch/rom work? Is it worth playing with to create further hacks? Seems like an all-inclusive base would be a great tool to start with, no?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 25, 2017
I'd say give it a try, waw, and see if it's for you. If you find any bugs, which there are bound to be, report them here so they can get fixed. And yeah, Fire Red with all Pokés, moves, newer game mechanics and stuff is super awesome. It would definitely be great if you could build a successful hack on top of that.

waw

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2021
Well, I am encountering an unusual bug. If I insert a sprite and give them no script, I can see them.

If i give them a script, they become invisible. I've tried both my own code (discussed elsewhere, basics from tutorials that work for everybody else) and copy and pasting other sprites codes.

If i edit a pre-existing sprite and give them an old code, it works.

Additional sprites into certain maps make them invisible. Depends on the map it seems. For example, in the starting bedroom, i can add one and see them. I can add a second one, they aren't there in game, even with the same script, etc.

In the first floor of the house, I cannot add an additional sprite.

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
So, like... question...

If I were to say, get the patch and apply it as it so a FireRed rom, would it basically be FireRed with all 721 pokemon (complete with moves, stats, etc?)

Cause when I patched this earlier with the one I found on like... Mediafire or something, all the pokemon knew was Struggle, every single one of them.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 25, 2017
This seems like a great rombase, so I've decided to give it a try!

A few questions:
Roaming legendary IV fixed?
Evolution without national dex?

Thanks!

EDIT: I've played for a little bit, testing some things out, checking some stuff, and I noticed a few problems (I'm sorry if these have already been reported):
- Squirtle's learnset isn't correctly set up
- Various sprites need touching up; glitched palette, see-through, etc.
- Several Sprites, especially from Gen VI, are not the latest most up to date versions from MrDollSteaks Gen VI 64x64 Sprites resource anymore (I guess users o f this base can update the sprites themselves for now, but maybe you could also do so in the next update to this base)
- Alakazam is set up to Mega Evolve into... Alakazam. Need to change to M Alakazam
- Some still capitalized text in Brock's scrip, such as BOULDERBadge, or the Prof. Oak's aide who gives you the RUNNING shoes (I don't know if there are more instances throughout the game, but these are a few that I noticed during my brief playthrough today)
- Tile issues in Pallet Town. And Pallet also has your character walking kind of underneath the ground/surface, even though the movement permissions are correct (pic attached)
- Palette issue with eggs in hatching screen (pic attached)

Attachments

• pallettownmap.png
    pallettownmap.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 125
  • pallettowntiles.png
    pallettowntiles.png
    7 KB · Views: 123
  • badegg.PNG
    badegg.PNG
    1.6 KB · Views: 126
  • pallettownmess.PNG
    pallettownmess.PNG
    7.7 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Years
this is amazing work, but there are a couple things to do to polish this base: making megaevo possible to revert back to normal and upgrading the tm list (possibly making them reusable). Also I noticed some learnset are not correct. Randomly checked Lucario and he's missing half of his learnset. Then again Charizard is perfect so I wonder if it's cause you just missed some...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Hi people, long time no see you! I have been reading some comments and yes there are some things to polish in order to get a perfect patch, but some of the errors are really lost in the hexcode, so im sorry if I take a long time to correct it.

But anyway I want to tell you people, Im going to add the sun and moon pokémon with the new information available, and Im going to give you updates each week if is possible. So thanks for the support and dont forget check my channel on youtube (sorry for the spam lol)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 25, 2017
Hi people, long time no see you! I have been reading some comments and yes there are some things to polish in order to get a perfect patch, but some of the errors are really lost in the hexcode, so im sorry if I take a long time to correct it.

But anyway I want to tell you people, Im going to add the sun and moon pokémon with the new information available, and Im going to give you updates each week if is possible. So thanks for the support and dont forget check my channel on youtube (sorry for the spam lol)

Don't worry about it. Take your time to iron out all the kinks. It will be worth it in the end. This patch is already awesome as it is, after everything has been polished and optimized more, it will be perfect.

Are you planning to add the cries for all the Gen 4+ Pokémon?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 3, 2018
The link comes with the ROM already patched? if not. How can i patch it? im playing it and only met 5 pokemons out of the first 150 after the second gym.

Back