• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #74] Pokémon Light Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years

PoKemon Light

*Hack of the week #74

Pokemon Light Thread(With Css!)
[a id]point[/a id]

StoryLine

Lucario must make sure that light and darkness stay balanced. Meanwhile, Scientists were giving Mewtwo an upgrade. And now, he is part Metal Mewtwo is now out to take over the world with his own gang of evil Pokemon. Mewtwo can't rule the world as a Pokemon so he gets the scentist to make him a human body. Lucario gets hold of what's been hapening with Mewtwo. After that, Lucario gets an old friend to make him an human body to stop Mewtwo. Then, Lucario meets a boy (Criss). Lucario belives Criss is the chosen one that the Professors said would bring balance to the Pokemon World. Mewtwo (In human form) desives and tricks Criss and Criss joins Mewtwo all alone. Lucario is now helpless but good old Ash who was stopping by (Collecting Badges). And he helps Lucario but it's not enough now.... Mewtwo already has an army. It turns out that you are the chosen one (Player) and on your journey through Tipialla, along the way, you meet Lucario and Ash (At different times and spots) and restore peace to Tipialla. Your dad just got a job offer received from one of the Gym Leaders in Beacon City. So, you move to Beacon City. Your dad has no faith in your Pokemon skills and wants you to stay home and away from the upcoming evil that Metal Mewtwo is creating. Your mom on the other hand, belives in you so you go out by yourself to stop this madness. Before you even walk on the tall grass, Professor(Still thinking of the Name ) spots you and stops you, saying that you need a Pokemon. He saids that you're lucky, because he has a spare Pokemon. Now that you have your own Pokemon, you and the Professor's grandson, Criss go out on a journey to stop Metal Mewtwo. You want to collect all the badges, but then gets mixed into a Pokemon war. A while later, you meet Lucario. And Lucario chose one of you to become his partner. Sadly, he didn't chose you, he chose Criss instead. And later on, Criss betrays you. So, after a while, it appears that you're the new and true chosen one with the help of your new friend (Working on name). He was a member of Team Rocket, but then he quit being a evil member and together, with your new friend, you take down Criss and Mewtwo's evil plans. There is also a another Pokemon which is so powerful that back in the day Lucario leaded him up, Mewtwo found the powerful Pokemon tries to control this Mysterious Pokemon. Will Mewtwo be able to rule the world? Find out in Pokemon Light!

[a id]point2[/a id]

Features

:pokeball:A New Mailbox System were you can get messages for characters on events, mini games, items and just pain old small talk. :pokeball:Custom Fakemon,Made by me. Look Below. :pokeball:A New Custom Sprited Hero/Heroin. :pokeball:Some 4th Generation Pokemon. :pokeball:Custom Tiles. :pokeball:A storyline you have never seen before. :pokeball:The Game Is more of a Free Lance Stlye. Meaning That you dont go from town to town. you goto one town then back to another then to a hole new town. Basicly even if you beat the gym leader you will still be going to the town again later. :pokeball:You can get other starters throw Side quest, remember to check your mailbox. :pokeball:No Trade Evo's :pokeball:New Gym Leaders :pokeball:You can cook/synthesis items with recipes. :pokeball:Its Possible to get every Pokemon and compleate your pokedex. :pokeball:New Gym Leaders. :pokeball:A extra sidequest after you beat the game. and more to come so make sure to check back

[a id]point3[/a id]Multi Media

Screen Shots
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
3-1.png
Tan.png
lighthouse.png
morin.png
screen-1.png
screen-4.png
screen-2.png
screen-3.png
WorldMap.png
meterocity.png
SpringBreak1.png
SpringBreak.png
SpringBreak2.png
bridgefinallydone.png
Videos
Sorry, No Videos avalable at the moment.
Map Shots
Sorry, No Map Shots avalable. Check back Later.

[a id]point4[/a id]Bugs

Bug List.
Yay, No bugs yet.
Fixed Bugs
There are no bugs to fix XD.

[a id]point5[/a id]Awards

Hack Of The Week #74
lightawardcopy.png

Quick Links[alink id="point"] Storyline[/alink id] [alink id="point2"]Features[/alink id] [alink id="point3"]Multi Media[/alink id] [alink id="point4"]Bugs[/alink id] [alink id="point5"]Awards[/alink id]

~NarutoActor

Last edited:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
Hahah a course I just didn't get to it yet i will add costume heros buy the beta download its just not a top priority yet I will get to it right now I am mainly focusing all my skill and brain power into scripting so this hack can have some good events and making fakemon I like my hack to be dirverse and have a lil bit of everything exspecialy fakemon so I started to make my own.

Hoshiko Aki

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2011
© to klydove for the HG/SS tiles
Platinum style boom i don't know
Mitchil1 for the rombase ?????

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
hahah The heart gold tiles did come from a rom base my friend T000nlink send it to me sorry michtel1 for not giving credit :C

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
It took me a whole day and it was a lot off work Thanks tho now can I improve my work I pride myself with my work I dont want a second rate hack how can I improve(suggestions) or can you make replacement tiles thanks
Narutoactor-

Years
Sounds good with a ver good storyline.
The tiles and palets and the world map look great.
The screens are good.

So it's a good hack, keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back