• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[/TAMERS] (OOC Thread) {Rated T}

Years
@heretostay - I might be up for that at some point. Both out characters have some fairly tragic parts to their stories so it could be interesting.

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Despite this roleplay being very popular, would you mind if I reserve a spot on the off chance a spot opens up?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
@Fuyu: Accepted! I'm going to love your character; she looks hands-on. :3

@Kranic: No problem; there's juuust a line-up for reservations though. D:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Thanks Shawn! I will hopefully have a post up today!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
What!? NU! This would be the first time I would be able to rp with a mod! *Flails*

MancerNecro

the reverse necromancer
Years
Stop, I take that spot. Now, can someone link me to a list of Digimons so that I can get my SU up? Also, I'm not very familiar with the source material (I used to watch it when I was young, but that was very long ago) so I hope you guys can help me out a little too.

EDIT: I just read the OP.

I reserve the Crest of Courage and will look at the list of Digimons linked to in the OP soon to create my SU. Expect it up tomorrow or something.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I AM HERE. I WILL MAKE MY SU NOW.

Or at least I really want to. I love SAO and I love Digimon. But I should really think about what I need right now and not what I want. Maybe in april if I have more time then, I'll come back and wish for a spot :3 But now it is impossible, so please withdraw my reservation for the Crest of Hope.

Toodles~!

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I AM HERE. I WILL MAKE MY SU NOW.

Or at least I really want to. I love SAO and I love Digimon. But I should really think about what I need right now and not what I want. Maybe in april if I have more time then, I'll come back and wish for a spot :3 But now it is impossible, so please withdraw my reservation for the Crest of Hope.

Toodles~!

Suuure no problem~! Thanks for the interest! <3

Back