• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Representative Discussion & Election

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Fellow Team Members, the Get-Together has dawned on us and so we must chose a representative. I've taken it upon myself to create this thread so we may discuss this matter and furthermore begin our polling. The deadline is 12 AM June 7th (CST I presume)

The form I created may be found at

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wO7Ze58TSRnWX5VrE4tpkE3pgAYlGQszLjjDvBPkSlk/viewform?usp=send_form

The dynamic results spreadsheet can be found at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SclBL78di2-t_G8CEMlS3-QyOOYL9ezY6bRTpQHUsmE/edit?usp=sharing

In this thread, anyone who would would like to run for elected representative may nominate him/herself. You may nominate someone other than yourself as long as that person accepts. The person with the highest votes by one hour before the deadline who has been nominated may PM his/her representative designation. I'd recommend waiting half the day for nominations then go ahead.

As a sign of trust, I ask that we all be open about our choices for representative, and furthermore be it on your honor to only submit once to the poll. I recommend screenshotting the results spreadsheet before and after your vote, just as recordkeeping.

Additionally, I would like to nominate myself as representative.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
I would elect Sheep, but she isn't here. Hmmm....I'm no leader. xD Well, ill need to think about this.

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years
Gumball Watterson said:
just as recordkeeping
Speaking of record-keeping, make sure the voting spreadsheet is saved throughout the entire challenge. The official rules weren't very clear on the representative's abilities.
For instance, what happens if our team representative is eliminated at some point (which will likely happen)? We'll need the spreadsheet saved so we can elect the next highest voted team member to be the new representative.

Again, not exactly sure if there are certain guidelines to follow concerning this, but if not, we'll need to have the spreadsheet to go off of.

Furthermore, I would like to nominate myself as representative.

DJTiki

Years
Speaking of record-keeping, make sure the voting spreadsheet is saved throughout the entire challenge. The official rules weren't very clear on the representative's abilities.
For instance, what happens if our team representative is eliminated at some point (which will likely happen)? We'll need the spreadsheet saved so we can elect the next highest voted team member to be the new representative.

Again, not exactly sure if there are certain guidelines to follow concerning this, but if not, we'll need to have the spreadsheet to go off of.

Furthermore, I would like to nominate myself as representative.

Alrighty, i'll just vote for you, you seem like a dependable kind of guy so thats 2 votes for Renegade. Screenshots are in the attachments :)

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Alrighty, i'll just vote for you, you seem like a dependable kind of guy so thats 2 votes for Renegade. Screenshots are in the attachments :)

By the screenshots I meant the results spreadsheet, second link, before and after you submit your vote.

As for the rest of you. I'm a dependable physics major. And an Aggie. And a Whovian. And a gentleman. It'd be nice if you voted for me.

Spoiler:

DJTiki

Years
Well I fixed the screenshot, but its a little too late for before screenshpts, so here are the after voting ones.

Years
Lots of awesome people for sure, but Matt is definitely leader material, and I have faith he'll bring us glorious victories if we put our trust in him as the head of this team. Voted for elheroeoscuro :]

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I am not afraid to go above the call of duty to bring victory for our team to win. I am sly, conniving, and not afraid to go the distance to bring Team 2 to shambles. Plus, look how adorable this puppy is ;D
Spoiler:

Nah but in all honesty, I don't mind taking charge if y'all want me to. I'll be online for the most part for PC Survivor and I think we've got a pretty solid chance for many of us to go the distance. So yeah, I voted for myself in the spreadsheet, and if you feel the same way then feel free to vote for me as well! Although considering how kickass Team 1 is, I'm sure anyone of us would do a hell of a job as the Team Representative (:

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years
elheroeoscuro said:
Although considering how kickass Team 1 is, I'm sure anyone of us would do a hell of a job as the Team Representative (:
Goodness, your name was hard to type for the quote... O_o

Anyway, I don't believe in voting for myself, so I'll vote for you, *copy & pastes* elheroeoscuro~

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Fine guys; whatevs.

Still, it's about six hours before the deadline and barely over half of us have voted. Let's make your voice known.

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Very well, I'm fairly confident Matt will hold the popular hold. You should PM your election within 2 hours. Preferably ASAP.

Back