• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Sounds like an entertaining hobby.

A guy I know messaged me over Facebook today and asked if I want to partner with him and his friend for making a game. Judging by his interests, he means a video game. >_> I'm screwed. I agreed to try to help, but I doubt I really will be able to.

It depends on what kind of games and what you will do. There are RMXP, games used with programmation languages(C,C++,Jave etc...) and homebrew games.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
He hasn't replied yet, but I did ask him exactly what we're going to be making. x: I suspect I'll be spending some time frantically researching on the internet.

PC has been working fine for me. It was really slow earlier, but now it's about normal, I think. :?

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
PC has been lagging a lot these past two days. It loaded this page in about a second so I hope it's back to normal.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, it seems to be speeding up for me, as well. Yesterday it was being really slow. >_>

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Its finally working properly, first time since I joined. Hopefully it stays like this, cause I'm too bored not to post.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm glad it's finally working, yeah. It was ticking me off, having to wait so long for pages to load. I'm so impatient haha. >_>

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
I thought it was my internet, as well. Then I realized that Facebook works perfectly well- it's just PC that was acting up. >_>

Earlier today, I had a chance to shoot the gun I had been given. x; Took me a bit to get used to the means of aiming, but considering the first shot went into the bullseye, I wasn't exactly frustrated haha.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
That's PC?
I thought it was just my gimpy internet. .-.
Yep, its been PC. Realized it from day 1, my internet's pretty fast, and the speeds were too jarring to be peak time. Anyway, real topic....anyone else play an instrument?

droomph

weeb
Years
Yep, its been PC. Realized it from day 1, my internet's pretty fast, and the speeds were too jarring to be peak time. Anyway, real topic....anyone else play an instrument?

images

Yes, yes in fact, I do.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm learning guitar, woot.

And I just came back from a party. So full :c I kinda was hoping there would be booze so I could try some. But of course, the one time I wanted some, there isn't any. At least I found a toy gun to play with.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
All my other sites load almost instantly so I always thought it was the server causing the lag.

I used to play a recorder in 3rd grade but that's about it. Never bothered learning anything else.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Record yourself on a camera or something! And then convert it to an MP3 file online. That's what I did anyway.

And oh yeah, I learned to play a recorder too. Hated the thing. Ended up using it as a bat for the rest of my life. Also got crayons stuck in the inside. :3

Honest

Hi!
Years
Mine is probably inside my sister's closet upstairs. I kinda don't want to see it. The thing is so annoying ugh.

And oof, mom's mad at me for coming home so late. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back