• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Prophecy Flame

Should Mega Charizard X and Y be in the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Experience on: Basic Scripting,Mapping and Beta Testing
How good are you at it: 20% on Scripting ,90% on mapping (for my bro) and 90% on Beta Testing
Additional comments: Check my older posts for proof.
Availability: 50% (Because of School's Musical Play)

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Experience on: Basic Scripting,Mapping and Beta Testing
How good are you at it: 20% on Scripting ,90% on mapping (for my bro) and 90% on Beta Testing
Additional comments: Check my older posts for proof.
Availability: 50% (Because of School's Musical Play)

You are in as a Mapper/beta tester!! We will call up the team on early december!!

If you still recruit,then,I would like to join:
Job I want to apply for:Overworld maker
Proof:http://andrew13112001.deviantart.com/gallery/44905339
How good I am:60% or 70%
Availability:50%(cause of school)

NICE!!! You are in!! Call ya up on early december!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2016
You are in as a Mapper/beta tester!! We will call up the team on early december!!

NICE!!! You are in!! Call ya up on early december!!

Only on December??Well,it's still awesome to be on a team.But you must know,I don't know how to insert OW's on the game.I can only make them,but someone else must insert them.
Btw,do you already have the OW for the hero?
Btw,again,I would like to join as a Beta Tester too...but I don't think there are any more spaces for that...or there is?
Also,I can edit the intro with Advance Text.

Last edited:

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Only on December??Well,it's still awesome to be on a team.But you must know,I don't know how to insert OW's on the game.I can only make them,but someone else must insert them.
Btw,do you already have the OW for the hero?
Btw,again,I would like to join as a Beta Tester too...but I don't think there are any more spaces for that...or there is?
Also,I can edit the intro with Advance Text.

We will work on the hack all winter. I do most of the inserting into the rom but I also have trouble inserting the ows. And yes, we do have the hero's ows, but still not inserted though.

yes, we do already have Beta testers but I think one more wouldn't hurt.

And finally, if you can edit the intro, I will need proof.(a simple edit will do!! :) )

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2016
We will work on the hack all winter. I do most of the inserting into the rom but I also have trouble inserting the ows. And yes, we do have the hero's ows, but still not inserted though.

yes, we do already have Beta testers but I think one more wouldn't hurt.

And finally, if you can edit the intro, I will need proof.(a simple edit will do!! :) )
Ok.I will do an video with an intro I edited soon.

Years
Experience on: (All skills you have)
Applying for: Title Screen Editor, Trainer sprites
How good are you at it: 8/10
Proof of work:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Additional comments: I'm available... most of the time.
Availability: Busy with a hack of mine, but... I can definitely help.

Last edited:

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Experience on: (All skills you have)
Applying for: Title Screen Editor, Trainer sprites
How good are you at it: 8/10
Proof of work:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Additional comments: I'm available... most of the time.
Availability: Busy with a hack of mine, but... I can definitely help.
Unfortunately I cant see the proof of work. Try sending them to me through PM

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
WOW!! just saw that "Team Prophecy Flame" is the #4 most viewed thread in the Team Discussion section. I'm impressed just because it has so many views in not so much time. :)

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Experience on: I was the leader of my previous team. We were making good progress but school caught up with me so I had too quit.
Applying for: I am an experienced spriter.
How good are you at it: (1-10) 6-8 (varies depending on shape of the body)
Proof of work: Go to the link in my signature and go to the second page and download my sprites zip file.
Additional comments: I don't have a great amount of freetime, but when I do work I take it seriously.
Availability: After school. May vary

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
Experience on: I was the leader of my previous team. We were making good progress but school caught up with me so I had too quit.
Applying for: I am an experienced spriter.
How good are you at it: (1-10) 6-8 (varies depending on shape of the body)
Proof of work: Go to the link in my signature and go to the second page and download my sprites zip file.
Additional comments: I don't have a great amount of freetime, but when I do work I take it seriously.
Availability: After school. May vary

First of all: Are you applying for a trainer spriter? (There won't be any fakemon in this hack)
Second: I found the zip you told me about, but they were all fakemon.(Again, no fakemon)
Third: I'm gonna need a trainer sprite as proof.
fourth: If you aren't applying as a trainer spriter, you still could be the Gen III-V pokemon inserter)
Fifth: The hack won't be started until early december (so school won't be a problem)

Back