• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Fire Emblem 7 hack: Fire Emblem: Bloodlines| (7 chapter patch available)!

Do you plan on playing this?

• Yep! Looks interesting

Votes: 68 91.9%
  • Nope, not familiar/interested

Votes: 6 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Your animations look really on point. You've had a great idea for that protagonist as well - his speech, animation and general fighting style is quite unique and lets him stand out from the crowd. LOVED the spring blade.

Keep up the good work o:

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
This looks awesome. I've never actually played the original but I can see where you changed the animations based off what I've seen in other videos of this game. It looks good so far and I'm definitely gonna try it out. Love that its not a Pokemon game for a change haha good job

Years
This is epic, great work man!

haha thanks Meowth!
Your animations look really on point. You've had a great idea for that protagonist as well - his speech, animation and general fighting style is quite unique and lets him stand out from the crowd. LOVED the spring blade.

Keep up the good work o:

Red's a girl! xD but thank you very much, those were the sell points i was trying for in the video :)

This looks awesome. I've never actually played the original but I can see where you changed the animations based off what I've seen in other videos of this game. It looks good so far and I'm definitely gonna try it out. Love that its not a Pokemon game for a change haha good job

sweet! Though fair warning (again) its designed for people who are experienced with vanilla. So keep that in mind.
---

thanks all, getting feedback, especially from another community is v motivating.
owo !

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Very wicked man. Love the animation & the updates. I love the Fire Emblem series. Glad to see a hack of it. I missed having a Fire Emblem to play. Really enjoying the story and game mechanics.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Looking really good so far! I must say I haven't seen many Fire Emblem hacks, but this one is really well done! I've played up to 1-5 but I kinda almost forgot about it. But even so, I had fun with it and I look forward to seeing this when it's finished!

Years
Very wicked man. Love the animation & the updates. I love the Fire Emblem series. Glad to see a hack of it. I missed having a Fire Emblem to play. Really enjoying the story and game mechanics.

do you have a favorite part in the story? :o

Looking really good so far! I must say I haven't seen many Fire Emblem hacks, but this one is really well done! I've played up to 1-5 but I kinda almost forgot about it. But even so, I had fun with it and I look forward to seeing this when it's finished!

thank you! things might slow down a little since i'm getting swamped with school atm though

Years
pic of the day
DDR372Z.png

you sunk my battleship!

a little bit on chapter 7: this is planned to be a mix of an on-land, on-water battle. You'll be duking it out with your own battleships, trying to avoid cannon fire, all while trying to survive against an old enemy seeking vengeance...

And yes, proportions are really weird in top-down 2D games.
deal w/it ;)

Years
pic of the day
DDR372Z.png

you sunk my battleship!

a little bit on chapter 7: this is planned to be a mix of an on-land, on-water battle. You'll be duking it out with your own battleships, trying to avoid cannon fire, all while trying to survive against an old enemy seeking vengeance...

And yes, proportions are really weird in top-down 2D games.
deal w/it ;)

Once again this looks fantastic, I especially like how you added unit-size ship! You can't imagine how impatient i am to play this :D
If you need any help, after what I sent you, you know where to find me (i just found a little bit more in the most secret depths of my C: Drive) ;)

EDIT: just suscribed to your YT channel

Years
for sure, just PM me some other works and ill see if I can use it. Thanks for subbing too, it means a lot ;D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
Very nice. I'll definitely be checking this out as soon as I finish Sacred Stones, haha. Keep it up!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
27 days and only two pages worth of posts? *sigh*

I gotta say, this looks fantastic. The art's great, I like what I've seen of the writing, and it has an interesting concept. Honestly, before coming into the thread I was expecting something a lot more conservative, but this blew me away. That, and...

Fire Emblem: Bloodlines is an FE7 ROM hack inspired by the Shining Force
You had me at Shining Force.

Years
Very nice. I'll definitely be checking this out as soon as I finish Sacred Stones, haha. Keep it up!

yayyyy!

I gotta say, this looks fantastic. The art's great, I like what I've seen of the writing, and it has an interesting concept. Honestly, before coming into the thread I was expecting something a lot more conservative, but this blew me away. That, and...

You had me at Shining Force.

thanks! That means a lot. I can only hope that the topic here picks up i guess haha. It really is great to see another hacking community enjoy another game aside from pokemon owo. Also Shining Force is aamaaaazin

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 12, 2023
are there multiple class change as in sacred stones and can you give plz tell about the classes available since I mainly play fe for the classes

Years
unfortunately, multiple class changes are exclusive to FE8's engine. But I was planning on changing up what promotes into what.
for example, instead of promoting into a sage, a mage might promote into a mage knight.
instead of promoting into a bishop, a monk might promote to a sage with access to anima and light.

stuff like that.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 28, 2022

Well to be fair this isn't EmblemCommunity site.

I love Fire Emblem, esp. the GBA ones, but unlike with Pokemon I've never played any FE hacks. Top-notch spriting in any case, it's always a good sign when I can't tell right away the base sprite you're using. Bram sure looks like someone I want to punch in the face (er, I hope that's intentional), and bird dude reminded me to the likes of Amon and Balbaroy in SF, hopefully with more interesting personality.

I'm definitely gonna try this out.

Years
thanks! I'll be honest i didn't even think this would pick up any sort of attention but yeah really glad i made the topic haha. You want to punch Bram in the face? hahaha not quite the angle i was going for but oh well xD
yeah Malcolm definitely is inspired by birdmen in SF.

thanks dude i appreciate it!

edit- btw, swamped with school so ill be a bit invisible for a week or two, might post progress screens if i have time.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 28, 2022
Ghast, just want to let you know that I've really enjoyed this hack so far. I made notes on my general impression on the gameplay & story (as well as slightly off AI routine like a non-boss NPC mage engaging my 1-range axefighter from counter-able position), and I'll post it here if you're interested to read that (keep in mind that I never hacked FE and it's just from the perspective of GBA-FE fan).

Also, man, you totally should've advertised the fact that Super Adorawesome Puppy is a major playable character. Everything with Dewey made me warm and fuzzy inside, and coming from someone who usually act like a grumpy sour grandma, that means a lot.

Years
LOL yeah, sure! You can post notes, I'd love to hear what you think. It would be the first time feedback happened on the hack since this. If you've experienced any glitches, just make sure they're new ones (AKA, not in the Readme already)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back