• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Martians make me think of the X-Files. Oh, how nostalgic~ (Well, not really for me; I got into the series a couple years ago XD)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

man. it feels like it was just yesterday you started watching x-files rossu. how time flies.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Indeed! And it gets even stranger when some things seem like forever but other things do not.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Alright, finished White 2 finally
Tara was the MVP of the team during the E4, doing much more than Zebstrika :T

Now onto SS and Diamond and White ;3;

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

A Chandelure that I had since White~
They are surprisingly very effective. She easily took out 2 of the E4, and about half of the other two, and put a pretty big dent in Iris' team even though she is in the mid-60's.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

CHANDELURE <33333 I love 'em so much ;w;

Also, what is the current record? It's been so long since I've last posted in this thread XD; (At least, I think it's been a long time. Feels like it for me, orz)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eeeee chandelure! <333 Litwick is like legit my favorite unova Pokemon so this makes me very happy.

UHHH... 300s? I think Netto updated the first post with it idk.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Soul (from Soul Eater, not just because it's a Ghost) was my Chandelure, and I loved him to death ;; He wasn't EV trained and I don't think his IVs or his nature were the very best (his nature was decent at least) but he was still a good battler and that's all that really matters to me since I only do competitive battling on PO XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My Chandelure was named Shannon after a rl friend of mine ... that I don't really talk to anymore but details. Pretty much the same as what Rossu said with stats!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
A rope won't cut it. Even if it is magical. You're dealing with BAMF Ero-Cook Sanji here. ;]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

But I'm a bishounen necromancer who has an Unwanted Harem (at least according to the fanbase) and is overly in love with bananas. Can't go wrong with that!

Seriously, though, if it's Sanji I'm dealing with I'll just have to create a realistic version of his ideal girl to distract him, then. I guess. I haven't watched/read One Piece ;;

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Actually any random beautiful girl is enough to take care of sanji. You don't need to get a girl of 'his choice'. He's just too vulnerable to the fairer sex. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back