• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you Listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Jupiter - The Moon

OMFG I KNOW I SAID THIS WAS THE LAST TIME BUT THESE GUYS ARE AMAZING. Zin is absolutely adorable, and his voice is so hot too. <3 So yeah. I just discovered them not long ago, and I absolutely love them.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Excision & Pegboard Nerds - Bring The Madness

Sick ass beat in my humble as hell opinion. Certainly better than the other songs that I've been browsing through for the past day or 2.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Placebo - Special Needs

I can't tell you how much I love this song! x

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Jupiter - forever with you

Oh god these guys are fucking amazing. Zin has the most incredible voice ever. It's just so soft and smooth. There is not a single flaw in the way he sings. This song, especially, is very sweet and absolutely soothing. <3

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
It's a mixture of Death Metal and Grindcore!!
band is from Spain. Song name translates to "Hung And Abandoned In The Putrefaction"

Machetazo - "Colgados Y Abandonados A La Putrefacción"

Years
I think I posted this song in the last topic but I just can't get tired of this song!

Dot Your Eyes by Five Finger Death Punch!
I just love his voice so much in this song but I love his voice in like all their songs.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
Your Betrayal by Bullet for my Valentine c:
love this song omg

I finally see something from a band I like. :D
-----------------------------------------------
Enter Shikari - "Torn Apart"

This is a calm song (somewhat) with bass wobbles. ES definitely needs to be listened to more. This is my second favorite band (closely behind Ghost Brigade).

Years
Enter Shikari - Anaesthetist

I've been going back and forth between Enter Shikari and Dance Gavin Dance for the past several days now. It's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back