• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
having the first post be weird doesn't bother me much, so i'd say leave it be. but if it bugs other people a lot, then we ought to ask a mod to help us out.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
dont worry itll appear from that egg eventually, u are breeding right? its quicker

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
I've caught a shiny......mankey,zubat,mewtwo,zapdos,moltres,charmander,squirtle,caterpie,poliwhirl,eevee,garydos,dratini. Also, I have all of the evolutions for them.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Raziel Ex said:
How can I join the shiny hunters?
Just post and ask to join. We also need to know which shinies you have caught (without cheats).

Jirachi3 said:
I've caught a shiny......mankey,zubat,mewtwo,zapdos,moltres,charmander,squirtle,caterpie,poliwhirl,eevee,garydos,dratini. Also, I have all of the evolutions for them.
Jirachi3 said:
I just got a shiny Lapras!!!!!!!!!

Jirachi WM 3000 said:
i finally found some shineys
!!!
Alrightey, I guess Jirachi WM 3000 means the T-Tar, Charizard, and Chancy in his sig?

*goes to update dex for the pokemon listed in the quotes above*

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
Years
Request to join

Hello, I would like to request joining the Shiny Hunters Club. I have been playing Pokemon ever since Blue and Red many years ago. My first shiny Pokemon was a Nidoran female that I caught in Crystal while in the National Park. Last March, I fished up a shiny Wailmer in Hoenn on Route 124. It's on my Sapphire cartridge, on which I've accumulated over 350 hours of game time to date. I've trained my Wailmer to know a good variety of moves, and though not my strongest pokemon, it can handle quite a few difficult situations. I am constantly keeping an eye out for other rare shiny pokemon, and thought this club might be a fun way to try to catch some.

Thanks!

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Okay, just one question: Other then the Nidoran and the Wailmer, do you have any other shinies? I'll update our shiny dex for Nidoran (F), Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Wailmer, and Wailord, but did you happen to have any others? Thanks, and thanks for joining. Welcome to the Shiny Hunter's Club!

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
Join Request

Id like to join. Ive kinda been shiny obsessed ever since I got my first shiny since buying Sapphire (not counting GSC) which was a couple of years ago. I got a shiny Cubone in FR in Lavender Tower. Thats with over 600hrs game time total over Sapphire and FireRed.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
Years
Thanks!

Thank you for allowing me to join you all in your quest for rare pokemon! Yes, those are unfortunately the only two shiny pokemon I've ever owned, which, if it matters, neither has evolved. And does Nidoran count since it was from the G/S/C generation?

Oh, and one other question....once we've completed the dex, do we start all over again? Or is that a bridge we cross when we come to it?

Anyway, I'm very excited about being part of the hunters, and hope I'm lucky enough to add to the pokedex!

Steve

Back