• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Arrival

Zakariya

What happens in the dark, comes out in light.
Years
I give my fond hello to PokeCommunity; I am a newer member who wishes to be a part of this fine looking website. I enjoy a great many things, such as fanfiction writing, crafting works of art, taking long travels of various types, building computers, and so many different things that it would make this post far too large to read.

I was first introduced to Pokemon around its birth, when I watched the episode where Ash had his first battle with gym leader Sabrina the teenage witch, and paid a good amount of attention to it until midway through Generation III. At that time, I left Pokemon for a while until late 2010. When I finally returned to it, I was incredibly impressed with the changes and just how much Pokemon had evolved. When I got Soul Silver version, I loved that game to the point where I vowed to stay with Pokemon until the end and beyond.

Anyways, I look forward to getting to know the people of this site, and it will certainly be a pleasure to meet all of you.

Years
Hello, and welcome to the site. We have both an Art section, which can be found here, and a Fanfiction section, which can be found here. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hello, Jade Shadow! Welcome aboard the forums. A pleasure to meet you. It's great having you here today.

You have quite a lot of interests! That's fantastic. Feel free to head off to any of the sites linked for you by User 101 above, as well as our Technology & Internet section, since I see you're into computers. I'm sure you'll enjoy our Anime & Manga section as well! There, you can relive your childhood memories with Ash and his friends. Also, don't forget to check out our various Pokemon discussions! There is always so much to talk about the games, or just Pokemon in general.

Have a great time here! I'm sure you will. Feel free to ring our friendly moderators for anything at all. See you around!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Yep. I remember the good old anime with Ash vs Sabrina. Although I never expected him to use a Haunter.... I also grew up with Pokemon, especially with games like Pokemon Yellow and Trading Card Game. Yes indeed so much has changed about Pokemon, but it's probably for the better. I love HGSS, mainly because you could actually walk and interact with your Pokemon! It was so cute, and an upgrade from just Pikachu. I play Heart Gold only but me and my brother did a lot of training and battling with his Soul Silver.

The pleasure has been mine to greet you. Anyway, welcome to PC! Please do enjoy your stay with us! Have a wonderful day!

Years
Welcome aboard, Jade! It's so nice to meet you.

Nice to see someone have a diverse taste here as far as interests go. The others have already suggested some spots you can check out so have fun looking around and hopefully you should settle in soon enough. And I recall that episode of the anime where Ash battled Sabrina with the aid of that Haunter. Sadly Haunter never stayed with Ash but it was very interesting, especially given how young I was when I first watched it. Synerjee has recommended you should visit the various Pokemon boards which have so much you can discuss about every aspect of the franchise.

Well, I hope you have fun and maybe we'll see each other along the way. Enjoy your time with us, Jade! Give the staff members a nudge if you need any help getting around.

- Hikamaru

Years
Welcome Jade! I'm Rising_Dawn, a fellow longtime Pokemon fan. I myself was also introduced to the series through the anime (though the first episode I saw was 'The Punchy Pokemon'). Hope you have a good time here!

Back