• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

If only ;;

I'm s'pposed to do it on a woman who was born up to 100 years ago, and I'm supposed to write a letter to myself as if I were them. I have my sources, I have ideas as to what to write, I'm just too lazy XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That sounds even more boring XD;

Speaking of which I have an overdue English essay to work on too, orz Maybe I'll use that as incentive to get cracking on this.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I really don't feel like writing essays, orz

Hmm, looking at this person's cosplay outfit shop they say in their item name what sizes are available, and Wendy's is only medium. However, on her page it's still asked that one provide measurements. This is making the idea of cosplaying as Natsu or Loke look more and more likely. Still want that Charle/Charles/Shall/Carla plush though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to wash my Mithos cosplay and iron it, but other than that I'm just going as Mithos again. My sister is going to be trying to go as someone other than Anna next convention though. Now if only a certain someone could cosplay, but just the fact that I get to go with a convention with them is enough. ♥

I am stupid proud of my icon, because I am stupid proud of the coloring. </random>

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years

oh noes, you guys were talking about guilty crown and i missed it. :(
i woke up 2 hours ago so i am not tired. XD maybe i am... lazy zzz.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's been a long time since I tried shading like this. Last time I tried it turned out... okay. One image turned out fine, but the other image I did it with not so much. But yes! I am really proud on how this one came out. ♥

I woke up at around... eleven, so about three-four hours aha.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'd do my own pic but a couple of you might remember how my last pic turned out.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just colored this one. I do draw but I'm nowhere as skilled as Pokey.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I can draw pretty decently with pencil on paper, never tried using a graphics tab before. I expect it takes a fair bit of getting used to.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I used to have a tablet, but it broke. I haven;t had one since so I usually draw on paper, scan it, and then work on it on photoshop using the mousepad. I also do my colorings with a mousepad.

Last edited:
Years

Draw moar.

ZOMG it kinda sucks but I already knew about it but yeah...Proposal and death in one episode? NO KISS SCENE?

REMINDING ME THAT AKISE IS A TICKING TIME BOMB?

Yeah time to implode and kill the thread.

tumblr_m02cbpDPp71r9n5tuo1_500.gif

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Wait it's done? And there was no XXX scene?

Eh, I'll just wait for Funi to finish subbing the rest of it XD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back