• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frequently Asked Questions & Simple Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Probably because people were getting sick of them being annoying and useless. They decided hey, we have these characters that could be something. Why don't we let them?

It was the best time to do something like that, too. The start of a new season which was intended to be a sort of "revamp".

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Adding to that, they were supposed to be undercover, while infiltrating Unova so they didn't alert any other criminal syndicate organizations(Team Plasma) to their presence. So they were then in the role of secret agent spy like characters until BW025.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
If Japan doesn't air it anytime soon, could the dub version still air it?
As great as that would be, there are still those doubts. Like if you take into account the hoenn episode "Shaking Island Battle! Barboach VS Whiscash!!" - that episode didn't ever air in japan because of the earthquakes happening in japan. And once it came to airing it in the US, they skipped it. Though, since at the time 4Kids were handling the anime - maybe TPCi will handle it a little different.

SonicTH

Crazy Sonic and Poke-fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 30, 2011
Guys,help me please again ^^'
From which episodes there screenshots?
eda773a6faee.jpg

513d37a4fd7c.jpg

08338b134942.jpg

07aee9fac67c.jpg

fc9eb6e46165.jpg

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Guys,help me please again ^^'
From which episodes there screenshots?
eda773a6faee.jpg

513d37a4fd7c.jpg

08338b134942.jpg

07aee9fac67c.jpg

fc9eb6e46165.jpg
Well, right now I can tell that Picture 3 is from the episode Battle Frontier episode "Talking A Good Game ( タワータイクーン、リラ登場!)" and my best guess at picture 4 would be "As Clear As Crystal ( サンダーとクリスタル!みずうみのひみつ!)" though that guess at four might not be right. I'll do a little reseach to find the others since I can't remember them at the top of my head. xD

SonicTH

Crazy Sonic and Poke-fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 30, 2011
Mew~, you often helped me,thank you!)
About 3-that's right,thanks))
About 4-no... It's about Zapdos (ep As Clear As Crystal), but I think there are some evolution on picture.
I will be very grateful, if somebody helps me with 1,2,4,5 shots)

Years
Shiny Doggies

In the Zoroark movie, I was wondering why the real legendary dogs were shinies when the fakes were not. My roommate didn't know either, and Team Rocket even commented on their discolouration, but the movie never explained it.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
In the Zoroark movie, I was wondering why the real legendary dogs were shinies when the fakes were not. My roommate didn't know either, and Team Rocket even commented on their discolouration, but the movie never explained it.
Well Kodai never really intended the Beasts to be like the Guardians, he just wanted to frame Zoroark, or there really wasn't any connection between Kodai's Illusions, Zoroark's Illusions and the Crown Beasts. The Crown Beasts just appeared to help the town from Zoroark. (unkown it was being framed)

In all honesty, Movie 13 was just a random way to promote HG/SS and B/W. Since people would need HG/SS to transfer the legendery beasts and also BW to unlock the Zoroark event. But yeah, it was at least enjoyable.

Years
having never seen a japanese episode or played a japanese game, am I the only one confused when people don't use english names in the english episode threads?

and I like Team rocket a lot better now that they stopped stalking ash and company
Are you sure that you're not looking at threads with the spoiler tags [Spoilers] ? Those are Japanese episode discussion threads. For example, this one. The ones without the spoiler tags in the Episode Discussion forum certainly have English titles.

rstevenson1976

The Eevee-Loution Master
Years
Are you sure that you're not looking at threads with the spoiler tags [Spoilers] ? Those are Japanese episode discussion threads. For example, this one. The ones without the spoiler tags in the Episode Discussion forum certainly have English titles.
no, I don't even read the japanese episode ones (I know what the spoilers tag means) I'm talking about some of the english ones

Years
no, I don't even read the japanese episode ones (I know what the spoilers tag means) I'm talking about some of the english ones
Well... that shouldn't happen. I wonder why someone would use Japanese names in English episode discussion threads. You could just google the Japanese names, if you come across such threads.

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
Years
ANA shorts, etc. How to see?

http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/dvd/region02_specials.html
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pikachu_shorts

There are a lot of Pokemon shorts out there, but some are hard to come by. What I'm trying to find are:

• Pikachu's Naughty Island!

• Pikachu and the Big Ice Adventure

• Pikachu's Big Twinkling Search!

• Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl "Pikachu's Mysteriously Mysterious Big Adventure!"

• Pichu Bros. Wild Adventure!

• Pokemon 3D Adventure: Find Mew!

• Pokemon 3D Adventure 2: Pikachu's Big Undersea Adventure

• Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky Beyond Time & Darkness / Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Sky Expedition ~The Final Adventure Surpassing Time and Darkness~

Before anyone says anything about the rules, I looked at them and it said not to post links to illegal content. Most of these shorts are not available in America however, and I only want the Japanese versions even if a dub is available. I can still completely see though how posting links would be inappropriate as they could lead to find other content which actually would be illegal to view or download, so if this is a problem, please PM me links instead if you can help me.

Please contact me if you know I can see these. I'd really appreciate it!

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
I would like to see English ones, but some seem to be Jap only.

The only word I gotta say is Search. You know keyboard + google.
We cant really post where to watch them as that is against the rules.
So I remember :S

~countryemo~

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2011
Last series?

This has probably been asked before (if so, I'm sorry. :P), but I've heard rumours that generation 5 of Pokemon will be the last. :( It's even on Wiki that Ash is apparently on his last ever journey. If this is the case, is there any evidence? Or is this just speculation?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back