• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear An,

you stupid idiot you shouldn't open the door without saying...bleh it was funny though lol

Dear An,

hmm,tomorrow!hope you remember that or your ass is grass lol

Darlimus

Fly to the Clouds!
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

You were ripped away from me within two days. That was enough to make me snap. You could have prevented it. You could have done something.. You must not have cared enough for me to try. What's disappointing is that you.. ruined it. I need to realize it isn't my fault.

DA,

I miss you. I know you aren't doing well.. I know there's no way for us to talk. I know it isn't likely you'll get through this easily. Life is cruel, it truly is. I hope I can see you soon, before it is too late..

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You looked irritated today,can I ask why? Your usual happy,sunshine mood was gone and replaced with a grumpy one.This is not you...has someone been bothering you lately? Your mood worsens everyday and I'm just concerned about you.Just admit what's wrong and maybe we can fix it for the greater good.Don't let the anger rise up in you till you burst alright?

Take it easy friend :3.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
DA,

I hope that you feel better where you are now. I should have gotten to know you better. I will miss you.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Cutting you out of my life was a very good thing to do! Thanks for everything! Enjoy what you have, because life is too short, I'm happy without you around me, you're happy too, I hope. I'm blessed to have met you but it was only for a fleeting moment, we're done, you don't know what's happening with me, I don't know what's happening with you. Let's keep it like that, because while I move on to bigger and better things you can stay where you are, because with the attitude you have you're not getting far, and it's a shame, because you had the potential!

Dear Anonymous,

I'm not sure what I should think of this. We've become quite close quite quickly, and everyone says that this treatment is your way of showing friendship, I know you do it to everyone, but wow. I wish you'd stop, because it's nasty. I know you have issues expressing your feelings but you're nasty to other people, and I don't even think you intend for it to come across like that, but you're not considering the feelings of other people. I suppose it's okay though because I'm just as bad back. I'm looking forward to these next couple of years, let's see what happens.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
Dear Anon,

Looks like I'm spending this birthday alone, hopefully you'll get me the wine you promised me so I can get hammered at the very least.

Ayselipera

I pray the pits of hell themselves open and swallow the both of you. In your untimely deaths your fortune shall go to me and my siblings (unfortunately) but alas I will then sell the house and the property and split the profits once again quite unfortunately with my siblings. After doing so I will never speak a word to anyone I am of blood relation to again and I will live out the rest of my life happy to be rid of people who can never be pleased and live in a false marriage. If you are staying married for the sake of your children, please instead kill yourselves and leave all your money to us so at least I can be actually happy and not have to pretend with the rest of you. I am sorry you have chosen to live out both of your lives as complete lies just because of your own twisted moral reasons and the fact the both of you still care what the family thinks of you even though they clearly do not care about anyone, but themselves.

I am also quite saddened that I am so angry right now that I had to resort to posting this on a Pokemon website that I can't even stand to look at never mind actually take the time to sign in and post. May this be a lesson to everyone to not grow up into a total douche bag and then marry a retard and try to raise children together. For it only makes your children want to kill themselves everyday.

xoxoxo
your loving daughter

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Dear Anonymous,

You better stay with her. Although I believe she is far better a person than you are, you better start getting your act together and treating her like the women she deserves to be treated like. You remembered your one year anniversary with her a month after it took place. A month! To make up for it, you gave her a bottle of wine. Nothing else, no words of apology, not even a "Happy anniversary!", nothing. You make me sick. She's worked so hard to make this work, so hard to keep happy and if you make this all for nothing, I'll be furious with you. I love her like a sister, so you need to, as mentioned earlier, get your act together. She's far too perfect to let the one good relationship she's had in her life crumble because you don't care enough to make her happy.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I just wanted to say,you've caught my eye.I don't know what it is,before I never had such a strong feeling for you. I've never had the courage to say this,since you might become embarassed in front of your friends. You're an amazing person in my eyes- Yes you might not be the strongest at taking hits,but you're kind and that's what matters.

I don't know how you feel about me...but I just wanted to tell you this.Hope to hearing from you soon!

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Dear Anonymous....

The truth is I wanted to post something meaningful in this tread, but upon reading other person's posts I notticed that there's nothing seroious about this tread.
Is this the way it's supposed to be? Or did I get the wrong message?

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
Dear Anon,

Sorry for ****ing up like that, should have changed it sooner I know. You can't be mad at me forever though I know that much.

Dear Anon,

Happy Birthday!!!!! ^____^

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
Dear Anon,

Ow.

Seriously, ow.

Next time please warn us next time if a patient has a liability to go COMPLETELY APE**** at a moment's notice. Because this time said patient decided it was high time to start fighting and I ended up on the ground, landing on a broken bottle and now have stiches.

P.S. stiches itch like no tomorrow.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

So what did you mean to say? I know it couldn't have just been "drive safe" of all things. :) Something you need to tell me? Then tell me. I'll listen. <3

Dango

Que Sera, Sera
Years
Dear Anon,

You're incredibly immature. Nobody forced you to come to this party. You shut everyone out, made absolutely no attempt to talk to anyone, and whined on your Twitter feed about how you hated or had a problem with everyone here. If you can't make the best of a small party, then yeah, maybe you should leave. But don't make a scene by slamming the door on your way out, having an attitude when people attempt to include you, and just being a drag overall. I really hope she doesn't put up with your copious amount of bull after tonight; she shouldn't have to deal with the likes of you.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Thanks for being really helpful and friendly, and going out of your way to make sure everything I needed was taken care of. And good luck on your renovations... y'all may just have the best place in town once they're done, and I'll be returning to check it out :)

Years
Dear Anon,

You're nuts. Absolutely nuts. If you weren't so stubborn I would've stayed longer to help. Uggggghsaghiag;fdshgfdslgfhslbfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back