• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How many hours have you spent playing?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 1, 2014
I just got X on March 16, and I am in love with it. I have already spent over 15 hours playing. When did you get X/Y and how many hours have you played?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
So far, it's only about one-eighty. Sort of stopped playing after I was done with Looker quests, so... xD;; I turn it on once every day, though, just to do some Wonder Trading and battle online.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
863 hours! And that's not counting all the collective hours I spent hatching eggs and then levelling them up with rare candies to check their IVs before I reset to get the candies back.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
I've had the game since it's release date and currently have clocked in 250 hours. I turn it on every day to maybe breed and battle, but I don't devote a lot of time to it as of late. So, I'm probably adding around 30 mins to one hour per day.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I got the game the day it was released. Have about 323 hours on my Y. Sometimes I wonder how I rack up this much time....have I really done that much breeding and battling and stuff? I still don't even have the Kalos Pokedex done.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I got my X on the release date and spent about 363-ish hours. I got my digital Y about 2 weeks ago and have about 35 some hours on that.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I got 105 hours logged into my X. Been mostly wonder trading/training my team/breeding pokemon during those hours.

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
I got Y about 3 weeks after christmas and clocked at 136 hours,not counting the other 100 hours on my first playthrough ^^

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
I got Y on the release day and so far have clocked 551 hours. I still manage to find plenty to do too :p At the moment I'm catching one of every species to put on the Pokemon Bank. I also got X in December and have so far played through it twice, with a total of roughly 50-100 hours.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'm at 999:59 hours since release. It won't go any higher than that :P

Same with me, I still use my original for breeding (bought my original game on release day), shiny hunting, and completing PokeDex - I'm way passed the 999.59 hours (timer won't go higher)

From my 3DS XL: right before saving (along with most of my original team - I was at Friend Safari catching Pokemon so I took out Vaporeon replace it with Zangoose for False Swipe - also, I took photo today, so last place I saved I was on Rt 7):
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back