• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Eevee, since my personal favorite in your signature is Luna, and that's based off of Eevee. (really nice drawings btw. <3 They're lovely.)

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
^
An Oshawott.
Because you used his evolution for an Avatar. (and i like Oshawott more than the evos =w=)

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
Magikarp.
Why? Because in your avatar you have Totodile and in your siggy you have Mudkip. They're water types. So is Magikarp.

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
Years
Turtwig. I saw the Grass-type banner in your signature & automatically thought of it. x33

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Jynx, based on the Harley picture in your sig. As Jynx's primary colors are also red and purple.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Bisharp, because of Asakura Joe in your avatar. I don't really know any other Pokemon with a sword...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Joe? I think you mean Hao. XD;

Dodrio, for coming by this thread a lot I don't know how that's related, but it is now. :B[/b]

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Cherrim, for the loose connection between cherries and peaches. :3

Arma

The Hyena
Years
That gothitelle reminds me of the Mr. Mime Ash's mom has, so you will be Ash's Mom a Mr. Mime!

Back