• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Academy Halls
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie observed Mark with a silent expression as he spoke. Meanwhile, the rocket spy quirked an eyebrow in an unamused manner, just sort of hesitating a moment before turning to Kilik. "...What. Do want to /battle/ or something? You're staring at me." the rocket spy said in a challenging tone, narrowing his eyes. He certainly wasn't afraid, to say the least.

Sabrina was quick to interrupt this brief exchange however. "No--Be this as it may, you /both/ need to come with me to the main office." she said, making sure to specify that neither one of them was free to go. "This hallway probably needs to be closed off for repairs." she continued in a somewhat disappointed tone, directed more at everyone or perhaps no one in particular. In other words, it was time to disperse. "...You're Valorie Ryder, yes?" she threw in after a moment, catching Valorie's attention.

...Did she /know/ this teacher? She didn't think so. It was a bit flattering, having someone recognize you when you couldn't recognize them. Yet, in this situation, she wasn't sure she understood why. "Yeah..?" she responded in a questioning tone. "Your mother came. She's waiting for you there." Sabrina finished informatively, before preparing to lead the two off. Nobody had specificly stated that the others couldn't follow, but rather that they couldn't stay here. It wasn't as if the walls would fall. The school was very, very sturdy like that. However, it was generally safe practice to keep a damaged area clear until it was repaired just... in case.

Meanwhie, Valorie glanced at Mark briefly with a mildly frustrated look on her face before crouching down and offering to scoop Kiyoko up if he so wished with an outstretched hand. She was silent, because she honestly didn't know what to say at the moment. If... she was wanted in the office, she supposed she had to go. That was that. She didn't know what she'd just witnessed with Kiyoko or what exactly was going on, but she did know one thing. She had no intention of giving the zorua up. The notion of a trainer having their pokemon taken from them by thieves or the law was abhorrent to her.

Olivia Wolf - N's Classroom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Olivia just sort of sat up and clutched at her head. She seemed a bit out of it. Despite this, she read what N had written. Olivia then promptly tried to stand, and equally promptly lost her balance and fell on her face, just sort of emitting something of a groan followed by a rather simple "No..."

Obligatory verizon joke goes here

After a moment she just sort of rolled onto her side and returned her buneary in a somewhat lazy motion. The buneary did not seem to offer resistance, or perhaps it had underestimated it's own strength. Either way. Olivia would probably be pretty embarrassed to find out she'd be /carried/ out of the room. Luckily she was, y'know, deaf.

Elizabeth - Elizabeth's Classroom
The statement seemed to confuse Elizabeth. Takumi wanted to... do...something...what...--huh? He quickly lost her in his speech, but one part stuck out to her. Get strong. He wanted to get strong! She understood that! Scratching at her head briefly it seemed to click to her, or at least she convinced herself that it had clicked. "Well... I want to help!" she stated in a simple manner, looking up at Takumi with unsuspecting eyes. This was a girl that probably wouldn't be able to understand Takumi's thoughts even if she /could/ read them. Either they'd be in English, or the information would be rather complicated for her pseudo-young mind. "To...help you get stronger." she continued in a matter-o-fact tone, clarifying herself. After a moment she slowly reached into her coat-dress and pulled out a single pokeball of ancient design. It had runes of it's own, even more complex than the advanced ones Takumi had on his. How strange! What did they do? It would be left unknown for the moment being, as she offered no explanation. He could feel free to ask, though.

"They--um... They want me to...take days off." she stated in a manner that suggested she was merely repeating what she had been told. One could imagine that with her frail body and constant struggle to communicate that teaching full time would probably be extremely hard on her. "...But...battle should... make you get stronger, right?" she finished, offering Takumi a... smile. She didn't smile often. She often looked stressed in fact, but only a hint of nervousness took away from the smile. It seemed that she had developed something of an affection for him. Perhaps she perceived his respect?

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark Wilson

Being sent to the office... and Valorie's mother was there of all people. Guess that also meant they would be meeting Gary as far as Mark knew. Well he wasn't going to leave Valorie's side now. She could use some support through this mess. Mark owed her that much. Sabrina seemed to know Valorie right from the start. Mark assumed that was because she was a Psychic but maybe she was just getting popular around the school. Though her mother most likely said something now that he thought about it. Mark walked along with Valorie. He was mostly a witness of the whole thing after all. He had good knowledge of what Team Rocket was as well.

"...Its gotta be Team Rocket... they're the only group that would do this kind of thing..." Mark said quietly, specifically to Valorie.

"Have you ever heard of Team Rocket? They're a bunch of heartless criminals that use Pokemon as vicious tools to gain profit. They steal from trainers and do it all for personal gain. They're a bunch of thugs. Its hard to believe people like that exists... I'm just wandering why this spy is so young though..." Mark added. Could Team Rocket really be stationed here? On the island? How? The island had so many Pokemon officials. They could all band together and drive them off the island. Guess they were going for a very subtle routine. Though now the news is out. The students that were watching the battle would start to spread rumors about the battle that happened. Mark could imagine it.

"I heard that Team Rocket was on this island" One student would probably say. Just the mention would probobly worry some parents. If Team Rocket was here, then why would any sane person send them to an island they're stationed on? It isn't safe! Maybe that's the plan... scare enough parents and the students will be sent back home... he didn't really see the motivation behind that so he put that theory aside.

"Um... are you alright though Val? You did great in that battle... sorry if I sounded too protective back there." Mark said.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn finished eating as he looked around at the students in the cafeteria. They seemed to be fervently talking about something, though what it was, he couldn't tell. When he walked to the trash can with his tray, the only words he heard in common was "Team Rocket". He remembered hearing stories about this group when he was younger.

Team Rocket was notorious for stealing pokemon from other trainers, deceiving other trainers to fight for them, and being mean to the pokemon they do have. They were in control until a young trainer caused their downfall long ago. Shawn sometimes pretended when he was younger that he was the hero that defeated Team Rocket with Sting by his side. "But why would everyone be talking about them now? Rocket is old news," he thought.

He dismissed his thoughts as he left the cafeteria, wondering what he wanted to do. "Maybe that white-haired girl is still in the forest," he thought and decided to walk to the clearing. "If I can start making friends with other trainers," he said to Zapper, "then we can be stronger quicker than going it alone." With his Emolga lazily nodding her approval from the comfort of his shoulder, he makes his way to the forest clearing.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Steven Yew

"What a wonderful Thanksgiving day... Don't you think so Tetra?" Steven said, looking out from his seventh floor apartment. It faced the beach, and Yew always found enjoyment in looking out over the water. He heard Tetra walk out, and the Gardevoir stood next to him.

I agree, Master Yew. It is an amazing day. She said. Yew shook his head.

"I told you not to call me that... My name is Steven." He said jokingly, lightly elbowing Tetra, who elbowed back.

You told me that you didn't care what I called you, so I decided to call you Master Yew! Don't tell me that Taurus-crap! She said, laughing. Yew put his arm around Tetra's shoulders.

"Let's go for a walk. I need some fresh air." Yew said to Tetra, who nodded. They both walked out the door and into the elevator. Reaching the ground floor, they exited the building and began roaming through the city.

"I just remembered, we still have to go set up the classroom... Lets go!" Yew said, looking into Tetra's grey-blue eyes. She nodded.

Of course, Master Yew. Whatever you wish. Tetra said, and they walked in the direction of the academy. They left the suburbs, and were soon walking along a dirt path. Yew spotted two students who were discussing something. There were quite a few Pokemon strewn about, and Yew was unable to deduce which were who's.

"Any trouble, you two? Do you need anything? Oh, excuse me, I have forgotten my manners. I am Professor Yew. This is Tetra. You are?" Yew said as he stopped walking. Tetra bowed. Yew offered his hand.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

This guy wanted him to come up to the front now? Considering the last person to be called up was being carried to the nurses office, Lincoln was less than enthusiastic about being volunteered. He wished he could just refuse, but he had to think about his dads position here...

Linc got out of his chair and walked to the front of the classroom, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"So... uh, what? You want me to, like, talk to my pokemon or whatever?"

Nika Valentine

Nika left the pokemon center, again, and began to walk aimlessly. What now? She was going to have to figure out this Pineco issue, if he blew up everytime he got excited then every battle he was in would begin and end with Self Destruct. Discipline was going to be the key here, but how to approach the matter? She didn't know Pineco well enough yet to be sure of the right method.

Maybe Mark or Lucia could help... but she was so used to dealing with things by herself... what to do?​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
KIYOKO
きよこ

The Zorua with Lucario Blood

Kiyoko sighed a little. He paid no attention to the rest of the conversation, since he was too busy sulking. Just because I'm a Pokemon people won't listen to me...? It wasn't long until Valorie offered to pick him up. As uncomfortable as he was with people, she really didn't seem to want to hurt him. Moreover, a nice comforting hold was something to be desired under these circumstances. He quickly accepted the offer and, when lifted up to her, snuggled up close and rested his head over her arm.

He then noticed that she was walking somewhere, along with the R Spy and that woman that rejected his words. Currently Valorie was the only one he wanted to be around, and this caused him to curl up that extra inch closer.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Ethan walked up to the counter of the Island's pokemon center with a single pokeball in hand, an expression made up of both guilt and nervousness carved into his face. Passing the pokeball over the cold marble surface, he turned his head in order to avert Nurse Joy's gaze, though he could still feel the glare piercing into the side of his head. As the nurse took the pokemon and brought it into the back room for treatment, he turned towards the nearest vending machine and input a couple of quarters. His cool drink clambered into the compartment at the bottom of the machine and he grabbed it, moving towards one of the near-by tables in order to rest for a bit.

His usually already black jacket took on an appearance even darker than it had before, several scorch-marks and holes dotting his apparel. This had been his tenth time in the center that week. A new personal all-time record, and one that Nurse Joy hadn't been particularly happy about. Since he had arrived on the island, he'd spent all of his free time in between classes training with his pokemon, and though, like he'd done moments before, he often pushed both himself and his pokemon over the limit, he'd never seemed to have gotten any stronger.

A bell rang in the direction of the counter and Ethan turned to see Nurse Joys irritated face. Quickly downing the rest of his cola, he went back to the counter and collected his pokeball from the Nurse, quickly dashing out of the center before she could scold him for the hundredth time over.

After he felt he was a good distance away from the center, he took up the pokeball and lightly tapped the button in the front and watched as the usual ray of red light erupted outwards, freeing Quilava from his prison. He detested putting his partner in a pokeball.

"How're ya' feelin' buddy?" he enthusiastically remarked, getting a series of equally excited "Quil!"s in reply.

As the two of them finished their greetings, they headed off into the direction of Oak Town in the hopes of getting a meal before they resumed training.

(This is my first post, not including the ones I made back in April, just before I was forced to leave the site entirely. Just thought I'd make a post and hope for others to catch on, as I did last time. I just got accepted and everyone I had roleplayed with before has SURE AS HECK moved on by now.)

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-Heading to cafetiere

Dante continued walking toward the cafetiere seeing many students in the hallways. There were some that Dante didn't even know. As soon as he got to the cafetiere. After that had happened, Dante went over to a table and called out his pokemon and gave them their food. With his pokemon, Dante sat down and started to eat his food. After Dante and his pokemon got done eating, Dante recalled his pokemon back into their pokeballs with the exception of Rufflet. Rufflet flew up and landed on Dante's left shoulder and both Dante and Rufflet left the cafetiere and started to head over to Entei dorm to down some items off in his room.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

Maybe he would talk to his mom more about it. If he does get to go on this field trip and all, it would be a good idea. He at least remembered how the song went though. His mom used to use that tune as a lullaby when he was a lot younger. He looked back up at Mr. Ryan when he asked about whether his dad had completed the challenge or not.

"I...Can't remember. I don't think...they ever said if he...finished it or not," Kenshin said as he rubbed his arm, still a little nervous. "...Mom just said it was enough to...impress her."

Takumi Ryuuhiko

Well this was a surprise. It's not often he had people offer their help to him, at the very least to get stronger. She also mentioned she was told to take days off. Well, she did at least need a few days off based on what he saw from her. She was also smiling to him. It was personally the first time he ever saw her smile. How could he say no to a face like that?

Takumi gave a simple calm and collected smile back to her. "Very well," he began. "I accept your offer."

N

With the Nurses and Chancey's carrying Olivia out of the room, N could now focus on finishing up class. Hopefully that girl would get the help she really needed right now.

Meanwhile this boy, my my, he certainly seemed very reluctant to come next.

"Something like that," N replied to him. "Just bring out one of your friends for the rest of the class to see."

Zoroark still stood nearby N and Lincoln, just in case this next pokemon decided to attack his or her trainer.

Years

Atlus Midgard

Atlus figured he would start training his Remoraid, Calamari, and his other newest Pokemon, Nevermore. Atlus quickly found a fine training spot, a mound of Patrat. They started chattering as he drew closer, and when two ran out to intercept him, Atlus released both Pomkemon at once.

"Never, use Wing Attack, and Calamari, use Mud Shot."

The Mud shot Hit dead on, and slowed down the attacker, though as Nevermore attacked the other, it hit, but left him open to both Patrats' Superfang. He looked ragged, but fought them off to go back to his trainer.

"Never, use Roost. Calamari, cover fire with Bubblebeam."

Nevermore sat on the ground to heal up, while Calamari shot a stream of bubbles at the two Patrat, further slowing their progress. For some reason it seemed much stronger this time, as if his bubbles shot out with more force, and it knocked the two opposing Patrat out. Atlus laughed as two others pulled them in from where they fell. Being a native of Unova, Atlus knew that more would eventually come out, so they stayed out at the ready. However, the lull wouldn't be completely wasted. "Never, use Roost again. Calamari, get an Aurora Beam Ready." Then all their was to do was wait for more.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac and Jason

"Scyeth Herthar" 'Hope you know sandstorm won't count since it's a status move. Oh and I'm gonna warn you now. Goldeneye takes its toll on steel types. You'll need to have plenty of self control.' Blade said.

He went higher into the air trying to minimize the effects of the sandstorm. Blade perched on the edge of the roof, and sat there like a gargoyle. Jason kept his eyes trained on his scyther. The stalling could only last so long. Blade needed to get an opening soon or he'd have to lead this fight.

Isaac had stopped Ace's training for a moment, but had his trap inch swap to sparring with Zerak. That fight didn't last long as Ace swamped Zerak with dig and earthquakes taking major advantage of the steel type. Hallow was also out of his poke ball and standing near Jason. Besides his orange skin Hallow was just like Blade, so how were they so different? It had been something Jason considered for the longest time. Two pokemon no matter what always were different. Training was one part, breeding another, but there was a third part Jason was trying to figure out.

"Isaac you know how type advantages work. You should have Zerak training in a level fight, for now, or alone. I'm also sure he's tired of being weak to most of your team. Also I have to ask. You're pokemon are all very individual. They seem like a very interesting batch, and seem to, in addition to many of the pokemon owned by students here, have a bit of an edge in certain areas. I've been trying to put together an understanding of this, but pokemon seem to gain more statistical bonuses by usage of certain moves. The repeated use of a move and its application seems to make the move more effective and stronger. For example your Trapinch uses dig a lot. He is very skilled in using it, and knows how to dig in specific patterns, how to keep track of his depth, and how to use the move outside of battle to great use. I've got a theory that this move repetition can extremely boost a pokemon's capability in battle. They aren't technically more powerful, but much more effective and resourceful." Jason tried to explain, "In simple terms just like how we learn to play sports through muscle memory pokemon learn to attack and practice will make each individual attack better."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

It seemed that the man was still ignoring her. Well, she supposed Roberto had to prove himself in battle then. She walked away and sat back down next to Samuel who was watching the fight with a rather bored expression. Being Red Legion trained as well he could see that the Scyther would easily wipe the floor with Roberto. Why bother watching the fight if the outcome was already known? It really gave any surprise away and besides, he was tired of fighting so much. He was a guardian who was only supposed to fight to get Lucia out of danger quickly, not an attack Absol. Still, he was getting stronger from it, though he wondered why he couldn't have at least some time to talk to another pokemon. He talked to Snype, but that was one pokemon though. Sometimes being a guardian wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

Roberto meanwhile finished spinning and peered through the sand with narrowed eyes to try and find the Scyther. He couldn't see any outlines... except for the flapping of insect wings. Roberto closed his eyes and keened his hearing senses on where the wing flaps ended. He slowly extended his arm out and then snapped it in the direction he last heard the wing beats and fired off a Hyper Beam. The Beam flew right through the sand evaporating a majority of the tiny particles as they hit against it. The beam seemed to be heading right for Blade, but the Scizor's hearing had been a tad off and so the Hyper Beam instead flew right past Blade just a few inches off from his position and into the sky.

Although the sand was still a bit thick near Roberto so the Scizor couldn't see whether his attack hit or not but he felt his body freeze up as the recharge time from Hyper Beam kicked in. The sand would hopefully protect his location long enough in case the Scyther shot off an attack in retaliation.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru grinned as the awkward little precession wadered off towards the forest. Hopefully they won't come across any complications. He had a horrible flashback to the incident, but quickly got over it. It was in the past. The past should STAY in the past. "So what do you wanna do now?" He looked at Holly. "Our pokemon are gone, Kayla is asleep, and class is out for the day." Haru grinned at the prospect of two hour classes. He had seven hour classes before that, and those things are never fun.

"Company, forward MARCH!" He jumed in front of Lumina and started to walk with his knees high. Dutchess was the only one who followed suit, while the other two were just walking normally. "Oh boy! My very first adventure!" The Nidoran female was uber excited.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Academy Hallways->Following Sabrina

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Maybe I did want to battle this jerk, but even I knew when to back off. He obviously had strong Pokemon, compared to mine. Still, I glared coldly at the Rocket Spy. Sabrina interrupted us, however, & motioned Valorie & this guy to follow. This place was a wreckage. I was still curious about Kiyoko & the Rocket spy, so I was gonna follow. Hey, I had nothing else to do.

Apparently, Valorie's mother was waiting for her at the office. She's lucky her mother came over, unlike mine... I shook it off & walked away from the hallway, Mistress following. Mark was also still here. So, it was Sabrina, Valorie, R-spy, me, & Mark. I don't know who else was following. All I cared was the situation. I overheard Mark talking to Valorie, but I was busy looking at Kiyoko.

Mistress was walking along, getting closer to Kiyoko as he was being held by Valorie. "I never thought you were that same Kiyoko I saw before," she commented. "Do you remember me? I'm Mistress."

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Drew Stone & Danielle Accola
Oak Island Beach

Waves crashed onto the shore of the Oak Island Beach. The only people on the sandy beach were both Drew and Danielle. Swifty the Vulpix walked closer to the oncoming wave that reached close to his foot, then returned back to the ocean. With curiosity, he wanted to see what the water felt like. Being a fire-type himself, he felt that touching water would kill him. Before he sets his foot on the next oncoming wave, Ozzy the Pachirisu came over to him.

"Pachipachi?" Ozzy asked the Vulpix.
"Vulll."

Meanwhile, Drew and Danielle were getting their stuff set up, from setting a blanket on the ground to giving their Pokemon food. Syd the Petilil hopped close to Mienfoo, curious about him. Mienfoo's attitude towards other Pokemon is still imminent, as he hasn't fully gotten used to Danielle's other Pokemon…yet. Mienfoo glared at the Petilil, as she manages to smile.

"Mienfoo, be nice to the little Petilil." Danielle said, sitting down on the blanket.

Drew chuckled. "Syd's really nice, she won't bite at all."

"Miiiiien." Mienfoo rolled his eyes and looked away, then he gets up and walked towards the shore.

"*sigh* Sorry, my..Mienfoo is a bit…stubborn when it comes to meeting other Pokemon." Danielle said, "It's becoming a problem since I caught my Pachirisu."

"I've had that same problem with my Umbreon. He got jealous of how Syd...my Petilil, was always around me and always out of her Pokeball most of the time." Drew said, petting Syd, "But he's grown to get used to it. Heh."

"Mienfoo's been always out of his ball…till I started catching Pokemon. He's been my only Pokemon before I came here." As Danielle explained, Mienfoo came over and sat right beside her, trying to regain some affection…and attention. "Like right now, he's trying to gain my attention."

Drew smiled at Danielle, "You got really cool Pokemon, Danielle. Maybe later I'll do some searching."

"Well today is Thanksgiving, so I won't be catching anymore Pokemon myself today." Danielle said, "My uncle is coming to the Island today to visit me."

"Lucky you."

As the waves continued to crash on the shore, both Danielle and Drew's Pokemon continued to have fun. Ozzy and Swifty were chasing around, as Sector flew on top of the water. Syd and Mienfoo remained next to their trainers, as Drew lets out Embee, her Umbreon. He runs up to the other Pokemon to play with each other.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Blade leapt down from his perch, and glided down. Stalling was far to boring. Sandstorm wouldn't deal anywhere near enough to affect him, so Blade dove straight at his foe like an arrow silent but with amazing speed. He planned to start this real fight off right, and make sure this Scizor wasn't going to chicken out. Jason looked at Hallowed once more and at his own pokemon again.

"Its amazing how much training changes a pokemon isn't it? Our Scythers both have their skill sets due to their natural adaptations, but they are still greatly differing. Its like peoples upbringings." Jason said.

"Well to be honest my upbringing isn't the best in the world. Back home life wasn't so great. Guess barely having a father tends to screw with your childhood. He was a ranger which was a taxing job. We'd have plans to play catch or go hiking the next day, but I'd wake up and find he had to leave for work before I even got out of bed. When it came to training my pokemon I'd rush through my chores since I had to help mom around the house, and then I'd spend hours on end with my pokemon. I bet if you totaled them up I spent more time with them then with my dad. That's probably why I dislike people who are classed above me. I barely got anything, and in a world we think of as free the only people who really can be free need money. I mean being a trainer is amazing, but if I can't make it to the leagues are start earning a making as a pro trainer then there aren't many other choices for me." Isaac said half to Jason and half to Lucia as a bit fo a more real apology.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Roberto gritted his teeth, he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. That was his downfall as he could hear his foe flying though the air... and if his sense were correct he was coming right at him! Roberto at this point couldn't do much other than brace for whatever attack he would be hit with.

Lucia nodded at the explanation, but still, that was a different life than hers that was for sure, but was it true that a different lifestyle meant one could be rude and treat others like dirt even though they had done nothing wrong to them? Lucia had always been taught that no matter who someone else was that she was to give them respect no matter how she felt about them. If she had grown up the same as Issac or the teacher... would she be like them? Hateful or at least resentful toward those that had a more privileged life than her?

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
James "Jay" Rybak

Orange told me,"Well, do you have money, 'cause I have none. I would give you some, but I'm broke. We should get a move on if we are gonna make it before dark."

"T-that is okay, I can give you some money i-if you want to buy something at Oak Town. D-don't worry, I have enough money. S-sure,let's head to Oak Town before t-the sun sinks below the horizon," I responded with slight edginess. I was so full of tenseness that I had finally been able to make a conversation with a new friend. Maybe I would meet new friends along the way to Oak Town. Friends…I always had trouble making new friends. Well, I do have acquaintances, but they were not really friends. I'm just…just too introverted for life. I would rather…

My thoughts were interrupted, and a voice spoke behind me, "Any trouble, you two? Do you need anything? Oh, excuse me, I have forgotten my manners. I am Professor Yew. This is Tetra. You are?"

I turned around to see a man around his twenties or thirties. The man was wearing a white suit with a hat and a green scarf. Below his suit was ared shirt, and around his hat was a red ribbon. In one of his hands was a cane.Besides the man was a Gardevoir. The voice most likely came from the man. So that means…the man is a professor! I am meeting a professor from the academy! I wonder what subject he teaches! I hope to be on his good side! Oh wait, psychic Pokemon may have the ability to read minds. Since the man had a Gardevoir…oh shoot, my personal thoughts are going to be invaded. No one should read my thoughts, my secrets are private. Okay, relax now James Preston Rybak, I can do this. Just pretend the psychic Pokemon is not there, and don't stutter. Deep breathes now, in…and out…inhale…and exhale. Alright here I go.

I opened my mouth to talk to the professor,"Hello kind sir and Tetra. My full name is James Preston Rybak, but I prefer to be called Jay. My Pidgey is Samuel, my Swablu is Emil, and my Starly is Nalafari. The young boy next to me is Orange Henry, and his Bonsly is Bonsi. It is very nice to meet you, Professor Yew and Tetra. I currently do not have any troubles besides getting three Pokeballs to keep my Pokemon safe from those who wish to capture them. My three Pokemon were breed at my home, Cherrygrove City, by my mom who is a bird Pokemon breeder. I didn't put them in Pokeballs when I was younger due to the fact that I used to be afraid of my Pokemon being trapped in such a cramped space."

After I talked to the professor, I felt like I've gained some confidence. I felt ready, ready to do anything.

Suddenly, the sound of flapping wings could be heard. I turned around to see Nalafari flying towards a passerby and the passerby's Quilava,and the Starly landed on the ground near the two passerbys. The young passerby was wearing a black jacket, goggles, and had white hair. Nalafari started chirping about something that I could not understand. Abruptly, another pair of flapping wings could be heard. It was Samuel. Samuel flew to Nalafari, and began chirping with his monotone tone. Emil had followed Samuel to Nalafari.

I told the professor,"Can you please wait for a moment? I'm sorry about this. I need to get my Pokemon out of trouble."

I walked to the white-haired boy to speak to him," Hello, my name is James Preston Rybak, but you can call me Jay if you wish. I apologize if my Pokemon are bothering you. I didn't mean that to happen. My friend and I are currently heading to Oak Town. Would you like to join us? It's okay if you don't want to."

Emil-Swablu

The Bonsly stutters, "I...I just get... overwhelmed sometimes. I.... I'm sorry..."

I told the Bonsly," It's alright,don't worry. It will be fine."

I noticed an adult human and a Gardevoir. I waved one of my wings to Tetra the Gardevoir to welcome her, and I said,"Hi, my name is Emil. My trainer is James, but I like to call him Jay. The Starly is Nalafari, and the Pidgey is Samuel."I saw Samuel introducing himself to the Gardevoir as well.

Flooourpff! I heard wings flapping. Oh dear, what is Nalafari up to now? I told the Gardevoir, "Could you wait a minute please. Thank you in advance."

I followed Samuel to Nalafari. Apparently, we were not the only ones there. There was a white-haired human boy and a Quilava.I could hear Nalafari bragging about himself.

"Hey there guys, my name's Nalafari. I'm the fastest flyer in Cherrygrove City of Johto. I'm also the strongest Pokemon in my team. Someday, I'll fly around the world in ten seconds flat!"

Samuel, who was next to Nalafari,told the Quilava," Greetings, my name is Samuel. I apologize if Nalafari is annoying you. He's rather a bit unruly today."

"Hey!" Nalafari spoke back.

"Nalafari Agrippa, please do not be boorish to our fellow Pokemon. Emil would you like to introduce yourself while I talk to Nalafari?"

"Yep, sure thing Samuel," I tweeted.

I looked up at the Quilava, the Quilava was giant compared to me. Oh my Arceus, what if the Quilava eats me? Hopefully the Quilava wouldn't eat me. I tried my best to introduce myself," H-hello,m-my name is E-emil. I-I am a S-swablu. Er…my friends here are Nalafari the Starly, and Samuel the Pidgey. Nalafari is r-really a s-speed demon, a-and he also loves to prank others. S-samuel is the smartest P-pidgey I've ever met. S-sometimes,Samuel w-would help me learn new things with his l-lectures. S-sometimes, Samuel could be b-boring with his l-lectures and stuff. A-and m-me, I'm not e-exactly sure."

((I'll type the perspectives of Samuel and Nalafari later.))

Last edited:

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
(I'm trying first-person this post, just to try it out.)
Orange
Well, it seems Jay's got money. Gosh is he lucky. He seems to be a spectacular trainer, and his team is really cool. Well, Bonsi is my best friend, and I guess he has three. A teacher approaches us and asks, "Any trouble, you two? Do you need anything? Oh, excuse me, I have forgotten my manners. I am Professor Yew. This is Tetra. You are?" Jay explains who we are, and it seems he has a bit of tensoin in his voice. His Gardevoir is so cool! I hope one day I have a cool pokemon like that. I blurt out, "Man your Gardevoir is so cool!" I feel embarrased, because he appears to be a professor. Oh no, not detention..... Jays pokemon fly off for some reason, and of course Bonsi follows. I run after him while saying, "Wait! Bonsi... Not again.... I'm sorry sir, but I must be going now. It was nice meeting you! WAIT! BONSI! COME BACK!"
Bonsi
Talking with the other pokemon is fun. I like these guys. Pretty soon, a Gardevoir and a man, who is much older than Orange, I might add, approaches. THe others are introducing themselves so I say, "H-Hello there m'am. I-I'm B-B-B-Bonsi. Nice to m-m-m meet you..." Soon enough, Nalafari runs off again, and Sam and Emil follow. Well, I best be following them. "See you later, Gardevoir! Nice meeeting you!" Onward and outward!
Soon we run into a quilava. Oh no, I sure hope we don't get into a fight... I hate loosing... So, I attempt to save myself from potential damage. "Hello there. I'm Bonsi, and you are?" Hey, I'm getting good at introducing myself. I didn't even studder that time!

Last edited:

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Ethan continued walking on down the road to Oak town, and the further he got from the center, the more his guilt subsided and the thought of a decent meal was causing an Earthquake within the bowls of his stomach as it began to cry out for a meal. He hadn't eaten in hours, and since during that period he had exhausted large amounts of energy, he was incredibly hungry.

For a while, he paid no heed to his surroundings as he daydreamed about his future meal until he began to hear a rather low growl flooding from his Quilava's throat. He'd rarely ever heard that kind of reaction out of his pokemon, and instantly he began to scan the horizon for trouble. Finding nothing of danger, he looked back down at his feet only to see several pokemon crowding around his partner.

As the chorus of pokemon language commenced, Quilava's natural flame lit up and he stared at the intruders in a threatening manner, spitting out a few sentences of his own, and from what Ethan could tell, they weren't pretty.

Letting out a sigh, Ethan bent over and picked up his pokemon, holding it by the chest and allowing its legs to dangle downwards. Instantly, Quilava's pride was replaced by embarrassment and he made an effort to look away from the other pokemon, unwilling to show his face in his weakness.

As the trainers of the pokemon began heading towards him, he shot them an irritated glance, and as the owner of the flying-type pokemon went about his introductions, he quickly shot out "I'm Ethan, this is Quilava, Whaddaya want?"

Then, at the man's invitation, he quickly dropped his guard and allowed Quilava back down, who instantly went back to growling at the other pokemon.

"Ok, I was Headin' that way anyways", Ethan replied, a somewhat more light-hearted tone rolling off of his voice.

Back