• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

New Day!!!

GM's Word: A new IC day has started! Wake your characters up to start the new day~

Birthdays- None~

Day: Thursday

Lunch menu:
  • Breakfast:
    - Blood bags
    - Blueberry pancakes
    - Toast
    - Apple juice
    - Orange juice
    - Milk
    - Raw steak
  • Lunch:
    - Blood bags
    - Pizza (slices)
    - Milk
    - Apple juice
    - Orange juice
    - Strawberry cupcakes
  • Dinner:
    - Blood bags
    - Spagetti with meatballs
    - Steak (choice between cooked and raw)
    - Milk
  • Dessert (only available with dinner):
    - Vanilla Ice cream
    - Fruit dessert
    - Tiramisu

Moon stance:
quart moon:
images

Morning announcement:

"Good morning! This is an announcement for class 3C." there was a short break before the announcement lady started again. "Your classes for today will be Human History and Swimming class~" The lady sounded excited like she had been every morning up untill now. "And an announcement for everyone." The lady took another short break to read what was on the paper in front of her. "The mall will be open from 9 am until 5 pm~" She trew the bunch of paper in the trash can next to her, that was all the announcements so far. "This was the end of the morning announcement, have fun everyone~"

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister groaned and turned in his bed as the morning announcement of classes came on over the PA system
Human History will be interesting enough I guess, but I hate athletic classes.

A light throb in his head reminded him of the previous days events
I fought a crazy fairytale mage, and I'm still not sure if what happened could be called a defeat or a victory, spent most of the rest of the day unconscious, made some enemies and then gave myself another headache in an attempt to get revenge for Cheryll, which was successful in only as much as I was able to send a message since I had to break the spell before I passed out. The details of how he had gotten back to his bed were sketchy but Allister vaguely remembered stumbling into his room and collapsing in a heap.

The young mage climbed out of his bed, noticing that again the adjacent bed that was supposed to be occupied by his irritating room mate was empty and quickly prepared for the rest of the day. It wasn't long until it was time to head towards class so he left the dorms and began to slowly head towards the main class of 3C.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: today is the day.
Dorm Room

Nami layed down on her bed and pressed her fingers on her lips. She kissed Takumi today and he didn't even mind...? Nami's heart was flustering and she felt way to nervous to even sleep. She even got to drink his blood today which is way more tastier than the regular blood available in the cafetaria. She searched for her pyjama's in her closet and once she found them she pulled of her casual clothes and dressed herself.

Nami suddenly heard a girl mumbling in the hallways and wondered why she hadn't gotten into her own dorm room yet. "E-Excuse me... but it's very late, shouldn't you be sleeping already?" Nami asked her politely. She hadn't seen this girl around before, was she new? Maybe this was one of the new students from her class. Nami wasn't sure anymore who was new and who wasn't since a lot of new students had entered lately. Why were they all assigned to class 3C?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Forest

Gavin blinked once. Twice. Three times. The others were gone. It seems that he went into a trance-like state after being lost in thought. Standing up. His legs felt stiff, and he felt as if were he to move them, they would crumble like an old statue. Still, he moved them...albeit slowly, and after enduring the pain he did his stretches. It felt weird, being the first time that he'd done so without his right arm.

"Your classes for today will be Human History and Swimming class!" The voice rang far and wide, even covering the Forest Grounds. Gavin's eyes widened when he heard this. It wasn't so much Human History, he was probably just going to blow that off. Rather, it was the Swimming Class that he was scared of. He saw no conceivable way that he would be able to go in the water without dying. He only had one arm. So, he weighed his options. On one side, there'd be a lot of cute girls there in swimsuits. On the other, he would probably die. Tough choice.

Gavin looked around for a moment thoughtfully before saying, "Welp, I guess today's a good day to start a revolution."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Satomi Akiyama
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Girl's Dorms

Chapter One: Part Ten
New School, New Problems

"E-Excuse me... but it's very late, shouldn't you be sleeping already?"

"Mm?" Satomi turned her attention to an open dorm room, where the resident asked her why she wasn't already sleeping. "Oh, I... I was about to head back to the school, actually... I haven't been assigned a dorm room, among other things." She sighed. "Oh wait... The school is probably closed now. And here I thought fitting in would be the only difficulty..."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll groaned slightly as she opened her eyes and blinked a few times. Were am I? she thought sitting up her head pounding as she reached for her glasses and put them on. Infirmary again she sighed trying to remember how she got here again. She remembered going into the woods to find her phone, Gavin, Allister, and Yorick with her. Then she remembered falling and hitting her head. "oh good your awake, your friend brought you in here last night after you hit your head. A boy with a rather strange creature with him" the nurse spoke walking over to her once it was noticed she was awake.

That would be Yorick Cheryll nodded putting a hand on her head feeling a bandage. "W-When...c-can I....l-leave?"

"You can leave now if you wish, just be careful today. After you get ready for the day stop by back here and I'll replace your bandages. You were lucky not to get a concussion but you got a cut on your head when you fell"

Cheryll nodded standing up. "T-Thank y-you" she left the infirmary and went to the girls dorm going into her room to grab a clean uniform she froze when she saw her cellphone on her bed a note next to it. Hope you enjoyed your time in the forest. -J. Shaking her head Cheryll showered and changed into her uniform finishing just as the PA system gave an announcement. "Good morning! This is an announcement for class 3C." there was a short break before the announcement lady started again. "Your classes for today will be Human History and Swimming class~"

Cheryll grabbed a book on Human History and held it close, putting her cell phone and the note in her pocket before she went back to the infirmary. The Nurse took the bandages off that she had been given the day before saying her arms were fine now, and replaced the bandage on her head before giving her a note. "I know you have Swimming Class today. This note is an excuse from it for now until your head injury heals. Remember take it easy today"

Cheryll nodded pocketing the note "T-Thank y-you" she smiled slightly and left the infirmary again heading to the cafeteria noticing she was the only one there. Getting a plate full of Blueberry pancakes and a glass of Apple Juice Cheryll sat down at a table propping her book up and opening it so she could read while she ate.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Kakusu - Infirmiry to Cafeteria
------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakusu got up quickly to his feet as the announcements came on, almost like a drill sergeant waking up recruits in boot camp. When all of his weight was being supported by his feet, a feeling of soreness flowed throughout his body and it dawned on him that he had taken more damage than he thought from yesterday. He felt enormously hungry, unaware of the parasite dwelling inside of him and that it would require just as much as he did, if not more.

He took off the bandages that covered his entire body and strangely enough, he had not a single scratch on him. Had the nurse given him some sort of strange medicine to improve his recovery rate? Kakusu didn't remember taking any strange medicines but maybe he had a strong recovery rate. He had never been injured as badly as he had been yesterday so he would have never known if that was the case.

Brushing the thought aside, Kakusu took a shower, threw on some clothes and made his way to the cafeteria. He was getting unusually hungry at the moment and he felt himself getting weak at that moment as if something was draining his energy. He pushed his way to the cafeteria at a high speed until he arrived.

As he moved out of line, Kakusu held a place in each hand, holding a stack of almost everything except for the blood, which disguested even Kakusu with his current appetite. He held a large stack of pancakes standing almost a foot high, along with a steak
on one plate and the other plate holding a glass of apple juice and orange juice mixed along with 3 glasses of milk. Plopping down in a seat on the other side of the cafeteria, he let out a brief yawn before chugging down two of the glasses of milk in seconds and wiping off his face.

His thirst was somewhat half-satisfied and he decided to begin on his pancakes. He was going to eat as much as he could until his stomach was stuffed to it's limits.

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson - Dorm Room

Chris woke up early that morning, like he usually does. He got up and stretched before grabbing a change of clothes and jumping into the shower. Afterward, he got himself ready for the day and changed clothes. Done with all that, he sat on the foot of the bed and closed his eyes. It was a meditative ritual that he started doing when he was going to his taekwondo classes and continued since then. He slowed down his breathing to a slow rhythm while allowing his body and mind to be lost within itself, feeling his environment melt away. He didn't know how long he was doing this for, but the morning announcements brought him out of it.

At the mention of class 3C, Chris went to find his paperwork from when he registered. Sure enough, he was inducted into that particular class. However, he had no actual textbooks. "This' ll be interesting," he thought. He heard about the swimming class, also, which made him excited. He had been raised to love the water, so swimming would be no problem. "At least I'll make one A today," he thought, chuckling to himself. He grabbed his backpack, placing his swim trunks, beach towel, a notebook, and a couple of pens inside. He double-checked to be sure he had everything. After putting on his ring and medallion, he grabbed his bag and went out.

First stop: the cafeteria. He noticed there were a few students here already, but he payed them no heed as he got in line. When he finally emerged, he had some blueberry pancakes, toast, OJ, and an extra glass of apple juice. He found an empty table and sat down, placing his bag across from him, before he started eating.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Dorm Room

The girl introduced herself as Satomi and explained that she wasn't assigned a dorm room yet. "Oh my... you really should go after that tomorrow..." Nami said a little worried. The girl didn't look much older than her so it was possible that they were in the same class. "Why don't you sleep here until you are assigned a dorm room? My roommate seems to have taken her leave so I have an extra bed now." Nami smiled gently at the girl and opened her room door a little futher.

"I really need to sleep now though, my friend and I are going to meet up tomorrow before class." Nami layed down in her bed and closed her eyes. The girl had nowhere else to go so Nami was kind of sure to she wouldn't reject her offer.

Nami snoozed in and woke up many hours later in the morning as she heard the daily morning announcement. "Swimming...? I can't swim..." Nami mumbled. She was kind of dissapointed, the only way she could swim was by drinking some weird medicine that would temporary disable her from using her Youkai powers... but will also help her from her weakness for water for a few hours. Nami wondered how Takumi would look in trunks... does he have much muscles? Nami started to drool at the thoughts. She didn't want to get up yet and started hugging her pillow. That kiss from yesterday was still fresh in her mind and made her blush but then...

"M-My bikini..." She whispered softly. She only had a red one... how would she look in it...? Why do they even have swimming class?! Who's stupid idea was that?! Nami started to panick a little and tried to calm down.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Satomi Akiyama
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Girl's Dorms

Chapter One: Part Eleven
New School, New Problems

Satomi awoke, though flustered and panicked for the first moment of her morning, emitting a squeal before covering her mouth. After a pause, she released her mouth and exhaled deeply. "Oh yes... I was in the dorms, and she..." Satomi paused, leaning over to see if the girl was still there... And she was. "Oh! You never told me your name! Mine is Akiyama Satomi, and it's a pleasure to meet you... And thank you for the bed." She listened to the announcement, and whimpered at the end of it. "Swimming?? I can't stand water... Why isn't that an optional class..." She held her face in both hands, seeming to pout. "We don't /have/ to swim, do we?? Please tell me it's optional..."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - New Day, New Discoveries

It's my 3rd day here at Youkai academy. I'm starting to think this miracle is starting to wear off. I barely manage to wake up in time for announcements. Human History & Swimming Class. The first class should be somewhat easy, but swimming? How good was I at swimming again? Actually, what kind of Youkai's prefer sea over land? That would've been something useful, for me! Meh, what's said is said, & I have no power to change it. Literally.

If I've survived this long, I might as well start a journal in my laptop. Er, don't mind me!

-

Did I get enough sleep? I don't think so. Maybe I'm just a heavy sleeper. Strange... When I look over at Kakusu's bed, he wasn't there. Where is he? I don't think I've heard him enter our room all night. I walk over to his bed, looking thoroughly at it. What's this? There's a note placed here. Let's see now...

What the hell?! Kakusu what now?! Where is he? It's morning, he's not here! Is he in trouble! No, no don't think that, Tak! He's a fire Youkai, of course he can handle his own...unless there's a lake nearby & a water Youkai comes out of nowhere & takes him out OHMYGOD!! Agh! Calm down now. You'll find him. Just get some breakfast & then start searching for him. A friend is more important than class right now. I take a quick shower, brush my teeth, grab my stuff, & run out the door on my way to the cafeteria. I start slowing to a walk midway as I enter the cafeteria.

Even though they're all Youkai, it's like I go to a regular school. Sure, they're all Youkai in human forms, but all in al it's not that bad. Just so long as someone doesn't tick me off or scares me. As I get my food in line, Blueberry pancakes, toast, & apple juice (Mmm, apple juice...), I look for a table to sit at. I don't see Nami around. I don't really know anybody else around I know that well. Strange. I don't see Mr. Tantrum around. I hope he isn't causing trouble.

Where to sit... Wait, is that- "Kakusu!" He's okay! I run over to where he's sitting & sit next to him. "What happened man? Where did you go? I found that note & was gonna skip class to come looking for you!" Strike me as surprised, I am surprised.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
James Weiss Avery

James tossed and turned in his bed, suffering from nightmares as he usually did when he talks to his father. Suddenly he awoke, gasping for air. His terror dissipated with the realization it was all a dream.

"Uhh, not again," he yawned. "I've got to get over this stupid deal with father."

He sat up in bed, scratching his head. James glanced around the room and noticed everything was kinda blurry. He then rubbed the sleet from his eyes in an effort to clear his vision. It appeared to work, since he could clearly see everything now. He got out of bed and performed his daily toiletries and changed into a clean uniform. He pondered to himself if today would more eventful than yesterday, though it was packed with unexpected events. James could feel his hunger growing by the minute.

"Crap, I forgot to eat yesterday. Hope the cafeteria is serving food at the moment."

He started out the door, but stopped almost at the entrance and looked at something propped up against the wall. It was his swords that he was looking at. The thought hit him almost instantly: should he take one of his swords with him? He contemplated for a few moments and settled on the answer of no, since he was still new to his class and he wanted to avoid any incidents. One last thing he decided to do before exiting his room is check his flask. He knew he probably needed to replace the blood in it, since it was, after all, getting stale. He opened the container and took a swig before almost immediately spitting the blood out. He reckoned it was about three days old, which for him was two days too old. Finally he exited his room.

Upon leaving his room the daily announcements played. Human History and Swimming. He instantly knew that he was going to sit out on the swimming lessons. He couldn't hardly take a shower without being in immeasurable pain, let alone being submerged in a pool. In the end James decided he would just relax and watch his classmates. His stroll to the cafeteria was fairly uneventful, though he did see somebody arguing with a tree... Weird. He arrived at the cafeteria in a timely fashion and stood in line to get some food. He noticed an extremely sweet scent. What could it be? Once he regained his concentration he noticed it was his turn to get his food. He grabbed one blood bag, one glass of orange juice, and one glass of milk. Fumbling around trying to hold all three items proved to be a challenge, but he finally got them situated by balancing the blood bag on top of the juice and holding the milk in his other hand. He decided to look for a table with his new classmates, but he didn't see anyone he met yesterday, so he began to ask around. The scent grabbed his attention again and he decided to ask the table it was coming from. There were two boys at the table.

"Are you guys from class 3-C? I'm trying to find people from that class." James said with a large grin.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Dorm Room

"Oh! You never told me your name! Mine is Akiyama Satomi, and it's a pleasure to meet you... And thank you for the bed." Nami suddenly heard behind her. She sat up and glanced at Satomi. "Well, good morning, Satomi." Nami smiled at her as she slowly got out of bed. "My nami is Nami Kyuuketsuki." She introduced herself as she got her uniform out of her closet. The girl seemed to be from Japan since the order she said her first and last name was different.

Nami heard her mumbling about hoping that swimming class was optional, Nami actually kinda knew it probably wasn't. Nami knew Higoroshi-sensei a little bit already and if he says it's gonna be siwmming class, then it's gonna be swimming class. "I hope it's optional but it probably isn't." Nami said as she pulled off her Pyjama's and pulled on her skirt and long socks. "I'm a Vampire so i'm not really fond of water..." Nami admitted as she know buttoned her white blouse. "Unless Sensei has some kind of potion that will help me to be resistant against water... but that potion will also temporary disable my Youkai Powers." Nami walked towards the door and glanced at Satomi once more.

"I'll be taking my leave now, please consider this your room until you are assigned another dorm room." Nami smiled at the girl who appearently was from the same class, which Nami expected already, and closed the door behind her. Nami walked towards the Cafetaria as she saw that Werewolf guy that attacked her yesterday again, he glared intensely at her and walked away. Nami just kept on walking and eventually reached the not-so crowded cafetaria.

Nami saw Takumi and Kakasu sitting on a table and decided to sit on their table. She got her breakfast first, just a blood bag and 2 blueberry pancakes, and walked towards the table. Another student was faster than her though and sat down on the table first. Nami didn't know this guy but already knew that he was a Vampire... Vampires should be able to recognize each other and this guys definitely was one. Nami didn't worry about him biting Takumi though, since male Vampires rarely bite male humans... but she still felt this annoyed feeling and decided to sit on another table. Nami was kind of dissapointed since she hoped that Takumi and her could meet up this morning... but she guessed that plans had changed, oh well...

Nami then looked up, only to see another girl in front of her. What was her name again...? "G-Good morning, Cheryll... I'm sorry for sitting here without noticing you..." Nami apologized quickly and took a few sips from her blood bag. She sometimes took a few glances at Takumi's table but found it stalking and immediately stopped. Takumi doesn't always have to be around her... Or maybe he dislikes her now because she accidentally kissed him...?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Satomi Akiyama
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Girl's Dorms

Chapter Two: Part One
A New Day at Youkai Academy

"Kyuuketsuki-san... V-Vampire-san!?" Satomi blinked in disbelief as the door closed. "So it wasn't just some nightmare... I suppose I should get ready as well..." She quickly changed from her night clothes into her schoolgirl uniform, pausing and suddenly digging through her bag quickly. "I don't have swimming attire..." She frowned. "Why can't anything be easy here?" She sighed and packed up her bag, heading into the school. She made her way first to the classroom, hoping the teacher would be in there. "Higoroshi-sensei? I don't have any swim clothes," she soke as she opened the classroom door.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll sighed slightly as she ate. The nurse had said she was good to go and to take it easy. But the headache she had wouldn't go away and she couldn't even read without making it hurt worse. Closing her history book she looked up to see Nami sitting across from her. "G-Good morning, Cheryll... I'm sorry for sitting here without noticing you..."

"I-It's...it's...o-okay" she stuttered fixing her glasses as she glanced around the cafeteria. Wonder why my friends aren't here yet?. She smiled shyly at the older girl. "H-How...a-ar-are...y-you?" she stuttered more. She couldn't help but be so shy around new people. She finished the last of her breakfast before turning her attention to the vampire wincing slightly and putting a hand on the bandage on her head. She was shy, nervous but feeling relaxed and in a good mood because Janie had yet to make an appearance. Though it seemed her good mood was to come to an end, because no sooner had she had the thought, the girl in question walked by and knocked a glass of orange juice so it spilled on the top of her head.

"oops. I'm sorry" Janie smirked not noticing Nami. "Not, oh and I hope you had fun in the woods last night...hope your head heals soon" Cheryll looked down at her lap biting her lower lip as the bully laughed and left the cafeteria.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee - Cafeteria

Yorick awoke and began his morning routine, but something was wrong. When he walked over and picked up his only uniform to check if it was clean, he realized that not only was it torn in several places, he noticed it was covered in dirt, blood, and soot from the previous day. He was about to take it to wash when he heard "Stop right there!" Yorick turned to see Luthas holding his hand out dramatically. "You can't be seriously considering wearing that, can you?"

Yorick nodded his head. "All I need is to clean it, right?" Luthas slapped his forehead with his palm like the day before, and again Yorick had to wonder what that gesture suggested.

"No, no, no. There is much more to being a gentleman than you can imagine, my friend." As he spoke, Luthas moved his hands around, the motions in accordance with the words. "Appearance is crucial to that end." He walked to the closet and opened it, making a face when he saw the frozen creature from yesterday before reaching into his side of the closet. He pulled out one of his many uniforms. "Here, take one of mine, If you're wearing this, then I suppose we will have to start your lessons today." Yorick took the outfit. Only now did he notice that it was different from his own uniform. The jacket appeared more like a tailed coat with a redesigned collar and cuffs, and it had many decorative patterns made from gold colored thread, the same color lining the edges. He was about to ask about it, but was cut off. "Stunning, isn't it? I took the liberty of modifying these stale, boring uniforms into something more dazzling." Yorick had to admit that the detail was quite impressive. He had no idea how he managed it, making it that much more amazing. "Get changed quickly, Yorick. Punctuality is also an important part of being a gentleman." Yorick stopped in his tracks to grab his dictionary so he could look up punctuality, and Luthas slapped his forehead once more.

Yorick and Luthas received many looks from passersbys along the way to the cafeteria, but Luthas only said "They are captivated by our brilliance!" Yorick would have to get used to his vocabulary. Luthas made him walk upright with his head held high, telling him that proper posture was a "crucial part of being a gentleman". It wasn't long until they reached the cafeteria, where Yorick immediately noticed the smell of raw meat. He went to the line and began stacking steaks when Luthas began to make a noise, shake his head, and wag his finger. Yorick asked what was wrong, but Luthas took the tray from Yorick's hands and began to remove some of the steaks, leaving three stacked in a neat pile. "If you want to eat blood-soaked remains that bad, at least do it properly." He then proceeded to add a piece of toast, an apple, and a carton of milk. "But you can't do well just off of meat. A proper gentleman needs to be well fed, requiring balanced meals. Unfortunately, this is the best I can do with the sub-par variety this facility offers." He handed the newly organized tray back to Yorick before he could get his dictionary and look up "sub-par".

Now with their food, Yorick looked around and saw Cheryll. Luthas seemed to notice when Yorick started heading to her table and asked him who she was. "That is my friend Cheryll, whose other name I do not know."

Luthas seemed to think for a moment. "What do you plan to do for her?" Yorick gave him a blank look. He sighed and continued, "This will not do. A gentleman is required to give special service to a lady. In fact, there are two ladies there right now, you can't just go there and expect to do nothing." Yorick asked him what he could do for her. After a few moments of thinking, Yorick noticed a familiar scent and saw the girl who was being mean to her yesterday. He saw her spill orange juice onto her head. He began heading over there to confront her and ask questions when he felt Luthas grab his shoulder. "No, you cannot do anything now without causing a scene. If you must inflict justice, do it when you and her are alone. A gentleman does not cause a scene that could damage their reputation." He handed him a handkerchief from his shirt pocket and whispered instructions in his ear. It was a lot, but Yorick thought he could probably do it. This "gentleman" business was difficult to understand, but he would work hard at mastering it if it meant becoming more civilized. "Now, go and do as I have said."

Yorick approached the table where Cheryll sat and did as he was told. "How cruel she is, that wench," he began, wondering what a wench even was. "But fear not, milady, for I shall protect you if she returns." What did the 'mi' in front of 'lady' do to the word? He returned his focus to Cheryll and placed the cloth on her head, stroking her head to dry it. He was told specifically to talk soft and 'soothingly' while smiling and looking her in the eyes. "It is a gentleman's duty to care for a beautiful lady such as yourself." Yorick continued drying her head when he began to wonder if he was doing this right. He looked over to Luthas, who held out his hand with a thumb up. Just what was he trying to tell him through that gesture? He needed to know. Finally, he called out to Luthas, "Am I doing this correctly?" Suddenly, he slapped his forehead with his palm again before hiding in a small crowd of incoming students, leaving Yorick even more confused than before.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll sniffled slightly as she wondered what she had done to make the other girl be so mean to her. Suddenly though Yorick sat down next to her calling Janie a wench and saying he would protect her if Janie came back before dying her head off with a handkerchief. He's acting different she thought as Yorick continued to speak and a small smile formed on her face, becoming a bit bigger when Yorick looked at a boy she didn't recognize and called out asking if he was doing this correctly making Cheryll lose her battle against giggles. Looking at her friend Cheryll giggled more looking at the changes in his uniform. From what she could tell Yorick's new friend was trying to teach him how to be a gentlemen.

Shaking her head slightly Cheryll hugged Yorick speaking softly. "thanks for taking me to the infirmary last night" she smiled more. "and thanks for helping me just now. But you are acting different today...you don't have to try to change, just be yourself Yorick"

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister sat in the rear corner of the classroom, the same place he had been sitting on his first day of the year, reading a science-fiction novel as he had just completed the other book he had been reading. He had planned on going to the cafeteria but he wasn't overly hungry and didn't want his actions to cause trouble for Cheryll... something he wished he had considered the previous night.
Hmmm, I either have to apologize profusely to Cheryll, be extra careful nothing happens to her or do both - which I can't do from here... but my presence with her could very likely just cause more trouble now. Excellent decision there Allister.

Allister continued reading, although he was having trouble getting into the book with such a conundrum on his mind, as a girl he didn't recognise entered the class and started complaining about not having swimming gear.
That's not anyone's fault but your own... the school made it clear that you'd need one. Then again, it is rather inconsiderate of a school with vampire students to offer swimming. Perhaps that's why she didn't bring one? Although... she doesn't seem like a vampire to me for some reason... then again I don't particularly care anyway.

Allister returned his book to his bag and brushed passed the new girl as he left the room, politely excusing himself. He wasn't sure why but he was heading to the cafeteria again.
I guess I just want to make sure nothing bad happens to anyone.

Allister arrived at the cafeteria to find Cheryll sitting with Yorick and the vampire girl from the graveyard earlier - Yorick for some reason seemed to be wiping juice off of Cheryll's head... although Allister could guess who was responsible noticing Janie further down the room. The mage was going to make a move to go and sit with his friends, but the vampires presence dissuaded him she was an unknown quantity and Allister didn't like the odds of himself finding four students - in his class no less - that he could tolerate. Allister hung back at the entrance unsure of what to do, but being sure to keep a mindful eye on Janie and her thugs.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Millicent Kaiko

"Morning," Milly grinned, as without asking she sat across from Chris, budging his bag over one seat so she could sit opposite her friend. Regardless of her not being a morning person and once again being rudely awakened by the overly perky announcer about half an hour before, Milly had managed to peel herself away from her bed long enough to shower and dress, before heading out to grab breakfast.
Dropping her rucksack with a soft thunk at her feet, she gave a bright grin to the boy as she then placed her tray down, its surface sorting only too items. The first was a rather large plate stacked with blue berry pancakes while the second was a small cup of orange juice, which had split slightly on her way over to the table.

On entering the hall a few minutes before, the petite werewolf had spied her new friend straight away and on making a mental note to join him, she had retrieved her food and moved towards him without much thought. All memory of manners however had seemly been forgotten as she moved his bag without thinking and simply sat, not bothering to ask for permission. No doubt in the near feature she would recall this and regret her tired brain's thought process, but for now, she was remain content with her rather unhealthy breakfast and the fact that even in her tired, grumpy and hungry state, Chris still looked unforgettably handsome to her, which had made her put on this unusually happy face for such an early hour.

"How are you today? Got anything interesting going on in class?" The inquiry was short but enough for Milly to feel like she was making conversation, as she began to dig into her plate of pancakes, cutting the food into tiny mouthfuls before delicately placing them into her mouth and chewing thoughtfully. She was once again, much like the night before, unaware of her rather scruffy appearance as she smiled again at the boy sat across from her, waiting for his reply. Her hair, usually shinny with gold and copper tones was dark and damp from her shower, a result of her morning laziness with not wanting to dry it. Her uniform however was the main origin of her grungy look. With her turquoise coloured blazer stuffed into her rucksack, Milly wore the simple white shirt with her sleeves rolled back up to her elbows, displaying the array of bracelets which encircled each arm, while the first three buttons at the top of short remained open. The tie a distant memory, left back in her room on her bed post.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson

He was just swallowing his bite as Milly came and sat down across from him. She seemed to be in good spirits this morning, due to the wide smile she had on her lips. Even with her hair still wet, she still had this beauty to her that Chris just couldn't ignore. He smiled as she spoke to him, grateful for her company. "Good morning," he said, before taking a drink of OJ, "I'm doing ok. Did you sleep well?"

When asked about his plans for class, he shrugged, "Well, I heard the announcement this morning about class 3C, but I don't know where its at. Do you think you could help me find it?" He finished his pancakes and started on his toast. "What about you?" he asked her between bites, "Have you got anything special planned for today?" He smiled larger and somehow their eyes locked again. He kept his gaze a little longer than last time, but looked down at his food again as he felt his cheeks getting warmer.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Back