• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Obsidian Version

SBD_NinJa

Do you smell that...
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2008
A boy from a small town run by Team Rocket aspires to be a member of the infamous organization not knowing what they really do. The game opens on the boy playing in the woods near the town. He hears yelling and runs behind some cover while a cop chasing after a member of Team Rocket holding a sack pass by. The Rocket member trips and out falls 3 pokeballs each with a starter pokemon inside it (not sure which 3). The boy wants to help the Rocket member so he grabs one of the pokeballs and tries to hold off the police. The Rocket member grabs the remaining balls and runs for it. The boy fights the cop (win or lose it doesn't matter). After the fight the boy returns to his town and Giovanni (or an Admin) would like to commemorate the boy for his heroic actions making him a full fledged member of Team Rocket. As the game progresses he figures out what Team Rocket actually does and turns on them.

Tell me what you think. I want to use Ruby or Saph. I have no experience in scripting but I'm not bad at mapping and I'm excellent with PS (but I don't have PS anymore). I'm open to suggestions.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
This is the Game Dev forum... This should be moved to Hacking Scrapbox.

Unless you want to change your mind, and make it a game from scratch (or SK) instead of a hack? We need more good games in Game Dev...

SBD_NinJa

Do you smell that...
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2008
This is the Game Dev forum... This should be moved to Hacking Scrapbox.

Unless you want to change your mind, and make it a game from scratch (or SK) instead of a hack? We need more good games in Game Dev...

Alright thanks!! I'll post a new thread but i'm not sure if I should delete this one.

Back