• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Simpsons Thread

Years
I like episodes from the end of Season 11/Season 12 because they were the first ones I watched like 10 times. They should have made more episodes like A Trilogy Of Error

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Favorite classic episode? I dunno, it's been a long time since I've seen them, and most of them I've seen only in syndication, so I'm probably missing out on some stuff.

I kind of like Marge be Not Proud, to be honest. I can at least say one of the weaker episodes of the classic ear is Bart's Inner Child. I dunno how to feel about that one. Bored, I guess.

There's got to be something I'm just not recalling, but I'm too lazy to go through a wiki or NoHomers at the moment.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Favorite classic episode? I dunno, it's been a long time since I've seen them, and most of them I've seen only in syndication, so I'm probably missing out on some stuff.

I kind of like Marge be Not Proud, to be honest. I can at least say one of the weaker episodes of the classic ear is Bart's Inner Child. I dunno how to feel about that one. Bored, I guess.

There's got to be something I'm just not recalling, but I'm too lazy to go through a wiki or NoHomers at the moment.
Sonic the Hedgehog in Marge be Not Proud makes me laugh. Just take it! Take it, take it, take it, take it, take it. Take it!

Bart's Inner Child has Albert Brooks in it, so not a total loss.

EDIT: If you like The Simpsons at all (especially the older episodes), or comedy backstories, you need to watch this piece that former Simpsons-writer Conan O'Brien put out http://teamcoco.com/video/simpsons-serious-jibber-jabber A reunion of sorts with some of the Simpsons writers that were around while he was on the show.

Last edited:
Years
I actually watched a new episode of The Simpsons tonight for the first time since the movie came out. It wasn't as bad as some people make the newer episodes out to be, but it still didn't excite me enough to want to watch it next week. I also realized there have been some major storylines I've missed since I last watched regularly (such as Ned Flanders getting married to Ms. Krabappel).

I also thought this clip from an episode over 20 years ago was quite funny given how long the series has been running.
Spoiler:

kuzronk

Banned
Years
I used to watch it every day when it was on Channel 10 but I barely watch it these days but I have seen quite a few on youtube lately.

Back