• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2012
hey if i am playing the game and a new beta released can i comtinue play from where i saved to the new beta

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
........... How many episodes have I missed xDD

Its been like 5 or 6 i think! When was the last "update", like when did he finish his last episode?

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
Metapod23 where are u?????????

i could never find the red shard for the lights camera quack-tion event so i skipped that event along with the misty mermaid and go west young meowth but i was able to do the mount hideaway event for to master the onix-pected and the ancient puzzle of pokemonpolis and now i'm to the bad to the bone event

but when i'm finished with the game it will be my 3rd time playing it from the beginning to end.. so WHERE ARE U METAPOD......... we need you to come on please and finish the episodes to release the next beta please

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
i missed the bulbasaur event and wartortle event so i m playing again.. now i forget where i got VS. Seeker??

and to metapod.. can u plz put luckyegg in next beta..

thank u :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
On route 1 I can't get past the tree that can be cut down by HM01. It is the only path out of there. I also tried to use advance maps to take the tree away but when I open the route 1 map the tree isn't there. what should I do?

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2017
Yeah you can. I have Sony play and ive played ash gray and light platinum. After u "patch" and verified it works, copy paste from computer to cell.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2023
Hello ! Why the Beta 3.6.1 "Misty Mermaid" does not work ? :(. I looked everywhere no solutions ! Please help me (or rather help us ^ ^)

Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 21, 2014
Hello all, I recently completed the bad to the bone event but for some the reason the guard won't let me through. If as I suspect this has something to do with not yet completing the lights camera quack-tion event then could anyone give a rough idea where all of colored shards are located? as I'm really struggling in that department at the minute.

Years
Hello all, I recently completed the bad to the bone event but for some the reason the guard won't let me through. If as I suspect this has something to do with not yet completing the lights camera quack-tion event then could anyone give a rough idea where all of colored shards are located? as I'm really struggling in that department at the minute.
As I have mentioned earlier You can find Randomly the shards by breaking the rocks with the Hatchet...And do complete all the events before entering the league..Or else it will not trigger the event..

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2012
Hello Metapod23. I have a question about your Ash Grey 3.61. I am in vermillion city i have caught more than 20 pokemon's and defeated the gym but still don't get the SS. Anne ticket from those girls i see in other video's. Please help me because i like your game very much.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2012
It worked on my VGBA, thanks for your answers.
I have a game related question though: I accidently exit the north pole without doing anything in it, and now I can't return there. would this cause any trouble for me advancing in the game?

Completely unrelated but I had to share: at first I battled Blaine and lost. on our rematch I lost again. So I went to train before trying to beat him again, and after Iwas done I came and talked to him and then he said "Fire blast is the ultimate fire technique. Don't waste it on water pokemon". So I check my trainer card and see I have seven badges now. the fire blast TM, I don't have though.
o.O

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 21, 2014
Forget about whatever I said earlier regarding me not being able to enter the Pokemon League as it turns out that I somehow managed to get myself playing on an earlier beta by accident which doesn't include victory road lol

But ah well nevermind eh :embarrass

Back