• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

Years
  • Age 73
  • Seen Aug 8, 2020
i repeat this because this is a bug in the game;
only the ruler of pokemon hq has authority to enter the cave
somebody can fix it? thanks

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2015
First off, congrats on getting into the showcase.
Second, read some mapping tutorials.
Third...I'm pretty sure those sprites are private.
Meh, maybe I'll give it a go.....

hey what hacks have you done? i would love to check out some of the ones an obvious expert like you has COMPLETED. I mean with all the mapping tutorials youve read you must have some maps with that........ WOW factor.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 1, 2015
I am new to pokemon hacks and my game keeps crashing the second I try and enter a pokemart/pokecenter. The game is great so far but cant be played like this. Any suggestions?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Hello, there. I have a problem with playing this game. I did some search and found nothing so i need to ask here. I am downlaoding this rom (which is supposed to be 5,3 mb zip file, right?) and when i try to unzip the game it says corrupted file. I tried download it from other sources too but it doesnt work. I dont have any problems with the other mods and i download the rom version because i dont own a pc. Btw playing it on my phone and Vba emulator.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 22, 2015
whenever i try to play this on myboy android app it says unrecognized gba file help pls

JoshTheTrainer

Glaceon Lover ~
Years
I don't like playing a hack which is glitched. I never liked Bad Egg and invincible pokémon especially when I start a game and they already appear in the box. It'd be better if this would be fixed, else, could somebody maybe give me a save, just started with the name Ash and all of the Bad Eggs and invincible pokémon removed? I can't stand those kind of glitches.

Saintscrew7

Helpful little Angel
Years
Hi DBZMay, I started playin yer hack, but I tried to interact with the guards of the HQ but nothing happenned. I also used the walls code and when I talked with the Lorelei sprite the game closes. Whats wrong? I dont know anything aboout hacking, so, sorry if im bothering.

SceptileEX

The Great and Honorable Taglio Rose at your servic
Years
  • Age 23
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 1, 2021
One bug I found was that if you open a tm and dont use it it dissapears if im stupid and didnt see a solution plz help

Years
  • Seen today
The difficulty of the end-game is ridiculous! Just one example: Lvl55 Kyogre knocked out my lvl60 Gengar (full HP) with just one attack.

I can't get past the 2nd Elite Four. My team is not that bad:

lvl65 Cloyster
lvl60 Gengar
lvl58 Ho-Oh
lvl56 Tropius
lvl55 Claydol
lvl55 Tyranitar

I was enjoying this hack so far even though there are some annoying bugs like some of the best TM's just disappeared from my bag.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Do the genetically modified 8 Tyrant Pokemon have buffed stats? For example, does the Level 7 Tyrant Zangoose on Route 2 have significantly better stats than any other randomly caught Level 7 Zangoose?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 11, 2015
when i patch it and the game starts up the intro plays and goes to a black screen and never showed the title screen :(

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
So this is completely new Pokémon game and not just a revamped Leaf Green?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2021
I have a seadra and i was wondering how they handled it's evolution in this game? trading isnt really an option in hacks, so did they just put a level on it? water stone doesnt seem to be it.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Hi, going to try this.
Can i just ask.. Why LG instead of FR?
I don't have nothing against LG ofc, but i just don't think i've ever seen someone doing a big hack on it instead of FR xD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
There's a bug to where I can't get past the guards on route 23. I used a cheat code and then the mew freezes up my game. Is there a patch to fix that or do i have to start the game all over?

Back