• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
This may be embarrassing, but where do you get cut? I'm in Brox city, to get to the gym you have to cut a tree.

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
This may be embarrassing, but where do you get cut? I'm in Brox city, to get to the gym you have to cut a tree.

You need to get arrested first. Talk to your brother in Brox city. He's hiding behind the trucks near the prison. I think you have to do the nugget bridge equivalent first though, so travel north to Bill's and fight all those trainers until you meet the team rocket recruiter, then find your bro in Brox. ;3

Years
You need to get arrested first. Talk to your brother in Brox city. He's hiding behind the trucks near the prison. I think you have to do the nugget bridge equivalent first though, so travel north to Bill's and fight all those trainers until you meet the team rocket recruiter, then find your bro in Brox. ;3

Somehow I am also at that part but I think the way is blocked.

Years
Found the CUT HM. Currently at Team Rocket's Base battling the grunts.
Also I found a Shiny Pidgey on a previous Route:cool:
15hg65w.png

Years
Yeah I ran from it :pirate:. Who cares !!! lolz
Answering my own question here about Starters. I found Chikorita and Treecko in route 13 and yesterday found Mudkip and Totodile on route 17

Back