• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Username Changes - May 2015 [Read post #159!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2015
Current username: pokemon12121
Requested username: calvin09314

I picked this account name 6 years ago before setting up any other online profiles. I saved the password but totally forgot about this forum. I now prefer the username calvin09314.

ThePsyShyster

Jack of All Trades...
Years
Current Username: IgnitorBoundTheGamer
Requested Username: OmegaKnight

I just got tired of the old username, and this is the title I have been using recently everywhere.

AdAstraGL

Music Composer | Rom Hacker
Years
Current username:LordDragon3005
Requested username:LD3005

I just prefer the abbreviated form since I am known with this shorter nick...

Pterosauria

Not a dinosaur
Years
Current username: Grimace
Requested username: Pterosauria

Doesn't seem like anybody has registered with that name, so it should meet the requirements.

Apotheosis

Requested username: Pikachu

I believe that should be quite possible if the above request is also possible ;)

Exelis'20

Cancer
Years
Current Username: ExdeAth20
Requested Username: Exelis'20

Please make my name changed. Thanks and godbless!

Last edited:

Pokémon Trainer 188

Requested username: Hufen iâ

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
update

So this is getting big compared to recent years (more than we've ever had before at just over half the way through requests) which means that this post is gonna be more relevant than ever now. Just a few notes for you guys, please read them all carefully and as usual PM me with any difficulties / confusions / etc:

• Firstly - I'd like to apologise to anybody whose PMs I haven't answered (I'm sure there are some of you) - you can understand that I get absolutely loads of these and every now and then one of them slips under the radar. If you sent me a PM that I didn't answer and your issue is still not resolved then please send me another one and I'll try to get to it as quickly as possible.

• Secondly - a reminder that it is your responsibility to check that your name change is valid. I do not have the time to read through all of these before I change them to check that they're acceptable and to contact you and warn you if they aren't. If your name change isn't in line with the first post and you haven't arranged with me to have an exception made then it isn't going to happen. There is no movement on this - make sure that you take the time to get it right.

• Thirdly - all name changes need to be requested in here. If you've PM'd me your name change request and you haven't posted in here then the change isn't going to be made.

• Finally - if you have any uncertainty that your name change request is okay, or if your request is slightly unusual for whatever reason and you don't know if it's allowed or not (or something), please do drop me a PM to get confirmation that it's fine. It's better you ask and find out that it's not okay for some really simple reason than don't ask and have to wait for another four months.

Thanks guys.

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Current Username: Buzz Buzz
Requested Username: Hann

I double-checked and nobody seems to have taken this name yet. Thanks!

2Fruit

Aka 2Fruit
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 1, 2019
Current username: Evan Galea
Requested username: 2Fruit

I want it to be the same as my showdown name.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Current username: Classical Insect
Requested username: Retro Bug

Going back to my origins, it has been missed.

Glustora

Do you even Ayy Lmao?
Years
Current username: Kilhara
Requested username: Glustora

I'd like to use my main username instead of my side username.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back