• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心キバ
Bonds

Kiba nodded to them both, wrapping his arms around Flare's neck, keeping a grip on him while also securing Mello and Aviath and keeping them from falling off. He kept a tight grip on Flare as the Arcanine took a head start, making a quick dash across the platform and taking a huge, huge leap to one of the floating islands, then to another floating rock.

Mello smiled, returned to her normal Aria form, she nestled in between Aviath's paws and rested her head against his chest fur. She sighed happily, closing her eyes as she nuzzled her head against him.

Years
Avaith looked between his paws to see his mate happily bundle up to him as Flare carried Kiba and Shadoan across the Valley. Avaith gave her forehead a kiss as he knelled down a bit to hold onto her in an embrace as they took their high speed trip. Lily lead them to the other side on a large stone platform that stuck out from the wall. Making a complete and safe passage, Lily point out north. "The Vendors market lies dead ahead along this path. They're beside the lake so you can't miss it. Good fortune to the both of you." Lily then flew off and later returned to Jack, allowing him to climb aboard, Lily took off towards the largest island located at the center of the cluster. Making a safe landing, Lily lets him off.

"This island is inhabited by both Dragon and Flying types. Be on your guard... If you wish to leave, jump off the edge from one of the wooden decks, One of the officers will catch you to bring you to safety... Enjoy your stay." With that, the Pink Dragonite waved goodbye as she spend off back out into the sky.​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack thanked Lily as the Dragonite flew off. Jack kneeled before Bravo, "You ready to fight some dragons?" Bravo crackled with laughter as she eagerly ran down the dirt path. Jack chuckled as he turned to Jev, "She's always like this when she hears the word dragon. Come on Jev." Jack followed after the over eager Banette and managed to catch up with her up ahead. She had stopped and was staring at some of the dragons up ahead with awe in her eyes. "You know, you should catch one! I've always wanted a dragon team mate!"

Jack, of course, didn't understand her speech, "Yeah, they look pretty tough huh? How many do you want to battle?"

Bravo gave out an annoyed sigh and grabbed one of Jack's pokeballs and pointed it at the dragon and made a throwing motion. Jack frowned, "You want me to catch one?" Bravo eagerly nodded. "Well, I haven't caught one yet and if these previous days have taught me anything it's to have some different types on your team. Still, I'm not much of a dragon-type trainer..."

Bravo rolled her eyes and punched his leg playfully. Jack chuckled, "Alright, alright. You win. Still, how do we get them to fly down? It isn't like we can just attack one without the whole group attacking us."

Bravo was also thinking hard, "Hey Jev, give us an idea! I want a dragon teammate and I want one now!"

Jack looked around, "Maybe there's a sign somewhere or some kind of clue?"

Bravo just shrugged.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心キバ
Bonds

Mello seemed completely relaxed in his embrace, looking rather cheerful and thankful. I'm glad you got to ride with me, Avi...

Flare followed the Dragonite's instructions, and surely enough, they made it to the vendors. He took a massive, large leap to reach the vendors, landing perfectly with a large *thud* noise.

Kiba climbed down, followed by Mello, who waited for Aviath. Kiba nodded to Shadoan as he got off as well. "Let's get her taken care of, and quick." He began walking but stopped immediately in his tracks. "Oh!" He reached into his bag (while it was still on his back) and pulled out the egg. The crack was significantly larger than before, the egg seemed to shake every seven seconds or so.

Years
"Me too." Upon their arrival, Shadoan rushed into the vendors market to seek out a doctor. They find one near the portable pokemon center and bring her to the doctor. The doctor studied her and chuckled. "She's been through the caves where all the fire pokemon are. This shouldn't be too much trouble." He takes a syringe and inject a bluish liquid into her arm and starts to force feed water to her lips as gently as possible. "I injected her with some medicine to help her mind gain consciousness, the medicine is $200 up front." Shadoan chuckles and sighs, paying the good doctor for her. "Alright then, We'll keep her here until she wakes up." Shadoan nodded in relief as he faced Kiba. "The egg looks like its ready to hatch.... Kiba, care to watch her over while I head for the information broker? I want to find out what exactly is going on in Lethia before we continue our travels."

---------------
Jev chuckles and sighs. "If you want a pokemon flying in the air to come to you, you gotta insult them....like this.... HEY YOU FAT MOTHER @#$!, YEAH IM TALKING TO YOU!!!" He pointed at a random dragon flying over head. "WHY NOT COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT US BEFORE I CALL YOUR @#!%^?"

Sure enough, the dragon pokemon came flying down with rage in its eyes.
"You got a dragon now."
(You decide what you fight.)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack flinched as Jev shouted to one of the dragons. Luckily only one of them seemed to be interested in what Jev had said and a Dragonair coming in fast. "S**t!" Jack dived as the Dragonair almost hit into him and as Jack looked up he saw pure anger in its eyes. "What did you say to it Jev?"

Bravo meanwhile crackled with laughter, "Oh yeah! I get a dragon team mate now!"

Jack looked at the enraged Dragonair, "You want a battle? You got one! Bravo front and center!" The Bannette raced over and got into position. "Alright Bravo, fire off a Shadow Ball and get ready to use a Spite once it uses a move!" The Bannette formed a black ball in between her hands and tossed it at the Dragonair, "Here, have one on the house!"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiba, Chapter 10: Friends

Kiba.png

☯ Friends

Line.png

Kiba nodded to Shadoan, sitting in a chair near the unconscious girl. "Sure, be back soon. I'll watch Aviath for you too." He kept his eye on the egg. The time between shakes was quickly shortening. It's going to hatch any minute now!

Mello wrapped her arms around her mate, from behind him. The egg is going to hatch soon, then we'll know for sure if it really is S--

Flare had walked up to them and sat, his deep voice cutting off Mello. It is... I know it is. Ki didn't tell Kiba, or us, but I know it is. Although, she's not the same species she used to be.

Mello tilted her head slightly. Oh... You mean she's a g--

Flare sighed, nodding. Come on, both of you. If you've never seen an egg hatch, this'll be your first time. No doubt, Flare was still in a bad mood, but at least this was enough of a distraction to keep him polite.

Kiba watched as they came up to him, watching as he held the egg in his lap. "yes, it's any second now." He smiled as the egg bumped and shook, more and more aggressively.

Mello looked up at Flare, eyes wide in curiosity and excitement. Do you think she'll have her memories still?

Flare shrugged plainly. I have no idea. If she does, then it will be much easier. On top of that, she'd be much more mature than if she has none. If she has no memories, she'll be just like a baby pokemon.

Kiba watched as the crack in the egg expanded, and tiny pieces of the purple and pink egg snapped off and fell to the floor. Then, in an amazing burst of dark purple light, she hatched from the egg, and flew a few circles around the room. A distinct feminine voice came from it, as the purple light faded and revealed the pokemon.

I'm freeeee!! The newly hatched Misdreavus cheered as it stopped to hover in front of the pokemon, examining their faces for a few moments. She suddenly gasped, and burst out, Flare!! you're so big now!! And... Mello!! You look so pretty now! And... She tilted her head slightly at Aviath. Who are you? Did Kibasan make friends with you too? Not even waiting for Aviath to reply, she then fluttered up to Kiba.

He stared at her for about three seconds before a smile graced his face. "Spirit, it's you... You're back..." As he smiled, a few tears formed in his eyes and he hugged her tightly. "I can't believe you're back..."

Mello smiled. Spirit's with us again!

Flare nodded. And it looks like she remembers us too...

Years
Avaith tilted his head in amazement. "Spirit?" Avaith pondered and examined the ghost pokemon and then sat beside Mello. "I'm guessing she's a friend of yours?.... Can you tell me what she's been doing in the egg? Or at least whats going on?" A thousand questions were running through Avaith's head as he awaited answers.

Shadoan had picked up the information on Lethia and the where abouts. Looking over the information, he still looked puzzled as if something didn't fit. It felt like the league was hiding something from the trainers that participated in the tournament, but what and why? He made his way back to the medical tent to regroup with Kiba and noticed Spirit. "...So your egg hatched?"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba.png

☯ Friends

Line.png

Mello looked to Aviath, remembering that he didn't know her. Oh, right... Spirit used to travel with us until--

Flare, once more, interrupted her. Sprit was a Froslass, We found her while in Sinnoh. She came before we found Mello, but she never competed against any of the leagues. However, she did practice with us. She helped us when we faced the Kanto League, but... His voice trailed off and he sighed.

She passed, Mello spoke, finishing what Flare had started. We were all very sad, but especially Kibasan and Flare... that's why Kibasan came here, instead of trying the Kanto League again... Bad memories...

Kiba nodded, releasing the Misdreavus as she floated up to Shadoan, inspecting him curiously, then glancing to Aviath. Kiba wiped a few tears away, and just nodded again. "She's back..." That was all he could really say at this point. Somewhere, Ki is smiling at me... Thank you.

Flare sighed. We may never face the Kanto League again, because of that...

Spirit wandered back to the others before stopping and hovering over to the unconscious girl, floating right over her face, watching her.

Years
Jev threw a few attacks, and eventually used Megahorn along with a few reversal's, the dragon still stood strong as Bravo made her best attempts to bring the beast down. Jev stopped to think for a moment before charing at the dragon directly. Using his horn, he slid under the beast and launched it into the air. As the Dragonair came floating down, Jev started throwing stones at the beast to get its attention. "A plan on hitting this thing would help about now."

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Shadoan smiled and sighed. "I guess she means a lot to your team... Want to talk about it?" Shadoan ask's, sitting beside Julia while looking over his notebook of information he purchased.

Avaith looked at Spirit with a gentle smile. "I'm Mello's mate, its nice to meet you Spirit." He side stepped over and sat beside Mello, his fur brushing against her arm. He glanced over at Mello with a soft smile. "She's back... Not in physical form, but she's back."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack looked at Jev, "Jev, I appreciate the effort but stay back until I call on you."

The Dragonair cried out as the Shadow ball hit it and only growled in anger as Jev's attacks hit it. Suddenly the Dragonair cried out as a bolt of lightning flew from its horn and slammed into Bravo. The Banette shivered as small spark of static flew from her body. Jack quickly reached into his bag and sprayed a paralyze heal onto Bravo, but the Dragonair was already moving and struck out with its tail to Slam it into Bravo, but with Slam being a normal move it just passed through Bravo.

The Banette chuckled. "Bravo use another Shadow Ball!" The Banette grinned and another black ball slammed into the Dragonair as the dragon groaned.

"Alright Bravo, looks like its special defense was affected! Use Shadow Ball again!"

Bravo giggled and sent out another shadow ball at the Dragonair. The Dragon didn't look that good but it was still going. It flew right at Bravo and Dragon Rushed right into her. Bravo cried out as she flew back, and she slowly staggered up, "Oh... that is one... powerful... dragon..." Jack frowned, "Bravo, can you keep going?"

Bravo staggered up and gave a weak thumbs up to Jack. "Alright then, Bravo, one last Shadow Ball should do the trick." The Dragonair meanwhile had reared up and began to form an orange ball in its mouth. "Bravo, get ready to throw it on my signal!" The Dragonair suddenly aimed its mouth right at Bravo and unleashed a Hyper Beam. The ground rumbled as the attack hit. It took a few seconds for the Beam to dissipate and the smoke cleared to show Bravo was still standing, crackling with laughter. Jack smirked, "Hey Dragonair! Hyper Beam is a normal move, which means it can't affect ghosts!" Dragonair floated in the air, panting heavily. "And now since you have to recharge from that... Bravo give it that last Shadow Ball!"

Bravo saluted, "You got it!" Bravo threw the Shadow Ball at the panting dragon and nailed it right in the head. The Dragonair was still conscious, though it looked close to passing out. "Quick one last Shadow Ball!" Bravo tossed another one. The Dragonair quickly dodged to the side but the Ball followed it and slammed into its side. The Dragonair gave a mighty cry as it fell to the ground. Jack reached into his pack and grabbed out a Ultra Ball. "Spent a lot of money on this, so it had better work!" He threw the ball at the Dragonair and watched as its form disappeared into the ball. The ultra ball lay on the ground, wobbling back and forth.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Julia -- ???​

Julia's eyes rather abruptly opened, leaving her to stare at a misdreavous that was apparently violating her personal space. She just sort of laid there for a moment as her brain finished booting up, trying to figure out what in Arceus' name she was looking at. at the point that she became fully aware, which really only took a few moments mind you, her eyes widened and she immediately squirmed out of the bed she only subconsciously realized she had been in. She landed on her feet in a clumsy manner however and promptly tripped, crashing down onto the floor on her side. This didn't do much to help the scraped up knee she had gotten tripping earlier. To be fair, the terrain back there /had/ been pretty harsh. This however was just a result of not being completely aware of her surroundings. Hitting the floor with a not so impressive squeak of alarm, Julia immediately shifted onto her back. She tried to catch her breath. Where was she? What was going on? Why had a pokemon been in her face? Why was she in a bed? That water contained GHB Where had she passed out? /When/ had she passed out? Was her stuff safe? Was she safe? Was she injured?

...Her memory slowly came back to her as questions ran through her head. She remembered leaving the furnace feeling rather sick. She believed she recalled stopping to rest somewhere on account of just feeling so /tired/! She had thought she could just wait it off and get moving again, but apparently her body had quit on her, presumably long enough for someone to carry her--someone had carried her. Her expression wavered. She hoped whomever it was was at least mildly attractive, and not in the physical sense either mind you! The idea of getting carried by a sleezeball or something like that made her stomach churn, or maybe she'd been fed while she was asleep. Either way she didn't like that thought. As these thouhts crossed her head she began picking herself up, propping herself into a sitting position and looking around for her bag, though she would no doubt notice the people present. Her expression was honestly a bit scared.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba.png

☯ Friends

Line.png

"Ssh, relax, just worry about recovering." Kiba had helped the girl up, unsure of if she had even needed any help to being with; it felt much more polite to help. When she was sitting up, he glanced at Spirit, and sighed a bit. "Don't worry about her... She just hatched." Standing upright, he politely bowed forward politely. "My name is Kiba. We found you collapsed on the ground, burned pretty severely. We brought you to the vendors, and they gave you some medicine. You've been out for a while."

He watched as his other pokemon padded over. "The Arcanine is Flare, the Meloetta is Mello, and the Misdreavus that was watching you is Spirit. The Quilava down there is Aviath, but he's not mine." Kiba sidestepped, giving Shadoan an opportunity to introduce himself. As he did, he knelt down to the girl, reaching into his right cargo pocket and taking out a few leaves. "These are a special kind of herb that help heal burns and soothe the pain. I could tend to your wounds, or if you'd rather, you can do it yourself. You just need to chew on these until they're juice and apply the juice and leaves directly on the wounds."

Mello curtsied in introduction to the new girl, but then went right back to Aviath, hugging him from the side.

Flare simply bowed his head, but didn't do much else.

Spirit fluttered around the room aimlessly, seeing as she just scared the girl, she might be better off avoiding her.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack watched silently as the ball continued to shake before it stopped and a loud ding was heard. Jack smirked and picked up the ball, "Alright, I guess I have to start researching dragon-types, huh Bravo?" The Banette crackled as the ball disappeared from his hand and teleported to his open PC box. "Well, there you go Bravo, one dragon teammate for you to boss around now."

Bravo giggled as Jack looked around, "Now are you content to just battle?" Bravo eagerly nodded her head but then gripped his side. Jack moved her hand away and looked her over, "Hmm. That Dragonair was powerful. You're lucky it kept using it's normal attacks instead of just Dragon Rush. Another one of those and it could have taken you out. Here, rest for a bit." Jack recalled Bravo.

He reached for another ball and let out Foxtrot. "Alright, Foxtrot, we're here to train. Lost of dragons around here, are you up to the challenge?"

Foxtrot nodded and then noticed Jev. "Jev? What are you doing among this revelry? Did something fatal befall you trainer?" He asked with a worried tone.

Jack also turned his attention to Jev, "Remember, only go in and attack when I say so."

Years
Shadoan gave a smile as he put his notebook away. "I'm Shadoan, and Avaith is my pokemon... Like Kiba said, we found you unconscious in the mountains. So we brought you here to get you treated... We have another in our group, but he's busy fighting dragons at the moment..." He dug through his fanny back behind his hip and pulled out Julia's pokemon, all 6 pokeballs and laid them on her lap. "Im guessing these are yours, we found them beside your body when found you." He gave her a kind smile as Avaith grinned and gave a simple bow to Julia as he then turned his attention to his loving mate, Mello."What's your name?"

Jev glanced over at Foxtrot with an agitated look.
"Shadoan wanted me to come with Jack as apart of some training. He swapped me out for Echo."

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Julia - ???
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia was confused. Who was this boy who seemed to be trying to help her and---he finally explained and she was left with an entirely different question. She was burned? Julia glanced at her arm and mumbled a bit. She didn't recall burning at all... After all, she was far from flamable. She just remembered the heat making her sick.

"Uh..."

The boy proceeded to introduce his pokemon. Well that was odd. Why introduce one's pokemon? It wasn't as if she could converse with them. She decidedly didn't comment though. The boy then proceeded to talk about leaves and chewing and... oh gross! Julia's face twisted into an expression of mild disgust. This was a world of spray medicine! Surely this was unnecessary.

"Sssounds delightful..."

Julia's tone was one that made it clear she was not thrilled. She did not pay Kiba's pokemon a great deal of mind. They recieved glances that were little more than acknowledgement. What else did one expect with a giant communication barrier?

"Do you..?--"

Shadoan went on to explain a few things. There was another? They were a group? What interest did they have in her? She felt a bit awkward, perhaps because she was surrounded by boys that had apparently saved her, or at least helped her out. One was apparently elsewhere. She wasn't sure what to think of this. Dragons? Who specifically looked for dragons just to fight? They were ultra rare! She was tempted to ask whom specifically had carried her, but was too shy to admit the idea of either of the two boys rather than her pokemon carrying her was fantastical.

"Um..."

She was about to start asking questions when the boy pulled out her pokeballs and dropped them into her lap. A light blush graced her cheeks as she looked back up from the pokeballs to Shadoan.

"Yyyeah... thanks."

She attempted to give a light smile in a semi-awkward manner, successfully, slightly embarrassed at the situation. The boy then asked her her name. She took this as an opportunity to get a word in edgewise.

"I'm Julia. Where are we..? I'm, uh... did you bring my purse?"

She looking around, concerned. If she lost that album after all this she would be /so/ upset.

Years
Shadoan raised an eyebrow as he dug through his rucksack. "Lets see.....Purse, purse, purse..... This?" Shadoan pulled out an ash covered purse with parts of it that looked as if it was roughed up and dragged along the ground. He smiled a bit and handed it to her and sighed. "This was attached to you, It was difficult for me to carry you, so I had to store it until we got you some treatment... Well, I guess that wraps things up. Glad to see your ok... I'm heading out to get Echo to socialize Kiba, I'll leave Avaith in your hands while Im gone." Shadoan walked outside as he released Echo from her pokeball. *KLASH!* A flash of light bursts forth from the ball and gives Echo her form. Shadoan smiled and knelled down to her level and extended his hand out, making a fist. "Jack is having me watch out for you while he's out over Gaia's heart... So I guess that means you and I will be partners for a while... You want to bump my fist or you prefer a hand shake?" Shadoan was trying to push Echo to be more sociable, if she wasn't too afraid to greet him, he could take it another step forward.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Jev looked above in the sky for another Dragon type, Once he spotted one, he looked back at Foxtrot, pointing at it. "I found another one, shall I get it to come down? I have another insult in mind."​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Foxtrot looked at Jev, a little concerned at his attitude, "Well, don't worry about it Jev. I'm sure with Jack you will get a plethora of training. If one of them needs insults to come down then leave it to me."

Foxtrot pointed up at one of the dragon's, "Hey, dragons! It seems that your occipital lobe hasn't worked correctly in a long time considering the presence of a human has been within range of your 'supposed working' optic nerves and you have not even decided on a course of action to displace us from our current location! Or perhaps your parietal lobe has long since had any kind of communication with the rest of your underdeveloped learning center!" Foxtrot crossed his arms with a smug grin, waiting for a dragon to come down.

Echo meanwhile looked around shakily. She just listened to Shadoan talk and looked at his outstretched fist. She forced herself to smile and gave him a weak fist bump.

Years
Jev stood there waiting, looking at the dragon and back at him, then to Jack. 15 minutes pass as Jev sighs and walks over to sit beside Jack. "You need to make insults that make sense to them, they don't even know what an optical lobe is... Heck, I don't know what it is either." Jev gave a bit more forceful gaze at Foxtrot. "Try insulting their mother, or at least their mates. Something that can understood in layman's terms." Jev had his arms crossed, waiting for Foxtrot to try something new.

Shadoan smiles a bit as Echo finally greeted him. "Alright, lets spar." Shadoan takes a stick and draws a dirt pokeball in the ground, leading Echo to a line and outfitting her hands with gloves to fit over her claws, he then stood at the other line. "I'm guessing you really haven't done this at all with a human or your trainer. I'll explain the rules... No powers, no techniques, just use your strength and your body to knock me out of the circle. Piece of cake." He gave a warm smile as he took stance. "I've done this with all of my pokemon to train their bodies. You can't be successful in battle with power alone. So come on, give me all you got."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiba

Kiba.png

☯ Friends

Line.png

He blinked his heterochromic eyes and stood upright, putting the leaves back in his pocket after seeing her disgusted look. "I suppose not then..." He shrugged, glancing at Mello and Aviath, once again stuck together. He smiled a bit at it and spoke mostly to himself, "It's almost like Aviath is in my group now..." He glanced back at her. "It's nice to see you're healed at least, Julia. Hopefully you'll be healed enough to leave. I'm sure the others wouldn't mind another member of our group. That is, if you're interested." He sat up in a chair, legs crossed, glancing around the room, trying to find something to fill the awkward silence. After a few moments he spoke again, "So why is it we found you burned and unconscious on the ground?"

Flare watched as the girl gave no more than a simple glance to any of the pokemon. Huh... More alone time for me anyways...

Mello smiled as she clung to Aviath happily. The lack of attention from Julia didn't bother her much; she had Aviath for that anyways. She looked at him, her orchid eyes glowing peacefully.

Spirit realized she had no purpose in the group right now, so she just hovered by Kiba's shoulder, remaining silent. However, she did seem fairly happy at the moment.

Back