• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2014
I don't know how anyone else luck went with battling shade, but I have attempted at least 10 tries, my delphox is lvl 43 and wont obey any command I give it and my other pokes don't really stand a chance vs his chandelure...any suggestions, im really at the point of restarting and choosing a starter that's not fire phy.. help is needed haha

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2014
You have to be very lucky to get the Electirizer/Magmarizer and good natures when you do the events (When they were available).
I only got the items and had to breed to get good natures for Elekid/Magby.

Actually my 2nd Team is: Electivire, Magmortar, Gardevoir, Aggron, Seadra and Dusclops (currently no evo-items for these last 2.)

From what I heard so far they're still available just later in the game cuz they were too strong for the points they were introduced.

I don't know how anyone else luck went with battling shade, but I have attempted at least 10 tries, my delphox is lvl 43 and wont obey any command I give it and my other pokes don't really stand a chance vs his chandelure...any suggestions, im really at the point of restarting and choosing a starter that's not fire phy.. help is needed haha

What team are you running?

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years

You definitely want a nice Dark-type to take on Shade, if you're having trouble with him. There are entirely too many to list that help out against him, though...

Lessee, you can play alley tag with Zorua, and Zoroark is fast and gets Night Daze from the move relearner, you can get Houndour/Carvanha depending on whether you joined the Aqua or Magma Gang (you can get both, actually, but you have to complete that whole little plot for even one of them), I found Skuntank useful on my first battle with him, but mine didn't have Night Slash and learns it too late to be of much use there (unless you don't mind grinding), and...

...And Delphox gets Shadow Ball from the move relearner, doesn't it? Have you tried that? If it's not obeying you, you can buy Common Candies in Obsidia Ward to drop its level back down so it'll listen to you again.

For Chandelure specifically, besides Dark-types, a good Water-type pretty much destroys that, you've just gotta watch out for Energy Ball. May I recommend either Azumarill or Gyarados?

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2014
I totally forgot about the common candies and reducing there levels, Thanks and ill work on getting a strong dark type pokemon. Im looking for a water stone to evolve the water sage and I believe the only way is to get lucky with the mining? I have restarted so I can get a better team then what I had. Thanks for the help it will come in handy.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2014
Idk about anyone else but im doing a retake to see whats new and so far its good but the first gymleader was harder when she had chimchou if one of the voltorbs switched out for it shed be a real challenge just sayin

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
Idk about anyone else but im doing a retake to see whats new and so far its good but the first gymleader was harder when she had chimchou if one of the voltorbs switched out for it shed be a real challenge just sayin
Don't give this guy any more ideas on how to make this game frustrating... >_>

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2014
Don't give this guy any more ideas on how to make this game frustrating... >_>

lol.On anothr note for some reason on my new game i cant us the salon again been a fews days and still cant use them if anyone else has noticed this plz let me know.Also can not use items like x.special x.atk

Last edited:

Dban1

To Be The Best ROM Hacker
Years
It's a bit irritating when I accidentally levelled my starter to over level 20 in the begininning, but other than that, awesome game. Keep up!

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
Does anyone know what pokemon are obtainable before the first gym? Im currently stuck and cannot beat the gym leader... I have a level 19 Charmeleon, 18 Kriketune, and 14 Goldeen... Can someone help me?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
Does anyone know what pokemon are obtainable before the first gym? Im currently stuck and cannot beat the gym leader... I have a level 19 Charmeleon, 18 Kriketune, and 14 Goldeen... Can someone help me?

Stunky, - in that flowered grass that's guarded
Finneon - in that small pool that's hidden
Rattata
Pachirisu - you beat the thugs and get it
Woobat - in under some of the bridges, in a "ceiling" encounter.
Meowth
Ekans
Spinarak

... Are all the Pokemon you can encounter prior to the first gym, at least by my playthrough so far.

Also... I guess I'm the only one here who doesn't like the game, at least at it's current state? I plan on giving detailed feedback sometime after I challenge and beat the first gym leader, but I'd like to mention ahead of time that what I have to say won't consist of many praises, and that I don't hold back when critiquing games. I haven't even bothered to challenge the first gym yet, and already I'm not too impressed so far.

Dban1

To Be The Best ROM Hacker
Years

I acquired Trubbish too. You can get a Litleo by training Bidoof into a Bibarel and trading it with some guy in a house

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years

There are quite a lot of Pokemon available there- you've just gotta look around.

One of the easier ways to beat Julia is using a Trubbish with Toxic Spikes. Two layers of them will badly poison her entire team as they come out, and at that point, it's only a matter of time until she goes down.

If your Goldeen had Lightningrod, it would probably help you against her, too. There's also Pachirisu either being bullied on the bridge or running around in a house that can have Volt Absorb, and Electrike right outside the Gym if it's storming- that gets Lightningrod, too.

Those are just a few Pokemon that can come in handy against Electric-types.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
I have beat the first gym leader and have just gone onto the obsidia slums,however it takes me to a puzzle after i go up the stairs, the only other guy on that floor says 'dat box... overcome the box... be faster,smarter,stronger than the box'. I can't seem to do the puzzle, i would post an image, but it won't let me as i just made the account to explain this problem. I watched a playthough of someone around the same area as me, but in the building past a certain point it looks completely different to me. Any help?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
You talk to the box..... that's how to overcome 'Dat box'
I've tried interacting with all the boxes from all angles that i can seem to reach.... none work

Edit:Nevermind. I had missed something about the puzzle and i have completed it now. Sorry for being dumb ~

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024

I know this isn't all, but this should help you find something.

Outside First Center: Rattata, Ekans, Meowth, Pidgey, Bidoof, Spinark
Garden: Cherrubi, Caterpie, Hoothoot, Wurmple, Spinark
Water Hole: Finneon, Goldeen
Cave: Woobat, Noivern
Slums: stunky, trubbish, purrloin, poochyena
Events: Panpour, Pachirusu, Ralts, Whismur, Pansear, Litleo, Igglybuff/Cleffa, Surskuit, Electrike

Lightningrod and Toxic Spikes will really help you if your struggling.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
I know this isn't all, but this should help you find something.

Outside First Center: Rattata, Ekans, Meowth, Pidgey, Bidoof, Spinark
Garden: Cherrubi, Caterpie, Hoothoot, Wurmple, Spinark
Water Hole: Finneon, Goldeen
Cave: Woobat, Noivern
Slums: stunky, trubbish, purrloin, poochyena
Events: Panpour, Pachirusu, Ralts, Whismur, Pansear, Litleo, Igglybuff/Cleffa, Surskuit, Electrike

Lightningrod and Toxic Spikes will really help you if your struggling.

Can you help i cant get Igglybuff and or Cleffa event to start i am at night time

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
I am stuck, i triggered the vulpix quest on the other side of the tracks after accessing rock smash,i can still save the game,but it is not responsive to anything else.

Edit:Game still not being responsive,to anything else,can't go back because i tried to save it,thinking it would not work(As i said before). Guess i might have to start a new game >.>

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2014
I am stuck, i triggered the vulpix quest on the other side of the tracks after accessing rock smash,i can still save the game,but it is not responsive to anything else.

Edit:Game still not being responsive,to anything else,can't go back because i tried to save it,thinking it would not work(As i said before). Guess i might have to start a new game >.>

happens sometimes just uninstall reinstall but keep your save that way you dont have to restart

Back