• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which alignment or alignments based on the D&D Character Alignment system, are you?

Archenoth

The arch foe
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
I am true neutral, mayle slightly lawful neutral!

My disposition can go either way depending on how I am treated. If you are nice, I will be too...! Nice people are awesome, so they should be treated as such. They have my respect and I will be loyal to them. I won't mind anything else about them, even if it is annoying or weird to other people. Even if they become jerks later, I will still treat them well in hopes they bounce back.

If you are neither nice or nasty, I'll be friendly to you too. If you ask me something, I'll help you as best I can with no reservation. I want to help people if they need it, and I certainly don't want to be mean to anyone undeserving of it.

But on the other hand, if you are nasty, oh, I can be nastier. I think people should be treated how they treat others for the most part. If you cut me no slack, don't expect any in return when I return fire. But if a particularly nasty person amends themself, I will start anew with them.

tl;dr I'll fight back if provoked, but I will be as friendly as I can otherwise.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2013
I am true neutral, mayle slightly lawful neutral!

My disposition can go either way depending on how I am treated. If you are nice, I will be too...! Nice people are awesome, so they should be treated as such. They have my respect and I will be loyal to them. I won't mind anything else about them, even if it is annoying or weird to other people. Even if they become jerks later, I will still treat them well in hopes they bounce back.

If you are neither nice or nasty, I'll be friendly to you too. If you ask me something, I'll help you as best I can with no reservation. I want to help people if they need it, and I certainly don't want to be mean to anyone undeserving of it.

But on the other hand, if you are nasty, oh, I can be nastier. I think people should be treated how they treat others for the most part. If you cut me no slack, don't expect any in return when I return fire. But if a particularly nasty person amends themself, I will start anew with them.

tl;dr I'll fight back if provoked, but I will be as friendly as I can otherwise.
True Neutral maybe slightly Lawful Neutral? huh interesting. So which alignment or alignments do you personally think work for the OP?

Neutral Good, with a dash of Lawful. I have a hard time turning a blind eye (although sometimes I have to, to protect myself) to injustice or watching the innocent suffer, but I'm also not one to let the Law or Chaos have its way if it hurts someone or myself.
Oh my, which one fits the OP because he is wondering.:rambo:

I did the test and I got Lawful Good.
I usually play as a Samurai Class which is Lawful Good.
I got 17 Law,11 Neutral and 3 Chaos
20 Good,11 Neutral and 0 Evil.
Go me !
:shocked::classic::surprised:

Did it last night for the first time in 2 years and I got Neutral. Before I used to always get Chaotic Evil but this is pretty nice too.
Interesting.:surprised::):(:classic::shocked::rambo::embarrass:bandit::nervous:

I'd probably be chaotic neutral. I like to do things my own way and stray from tradition, but I am in no way malicious or poor-intentioned.
Pretty straight forward definition of Chaotic Neutral.

:rambo::bandit::nervous::shocked:

True Neutral all the way! if it doesnt hurt me, im probably OK with it in general. (unless it's something REALLY bad that causes a ruckus that could one day affect me) That works.

I'm pretty easy going
If thats the case, which of the 9 alignments fits the original post?

True Neutral all the way! if it doesnt hurt me, im probably OK with it in general. (unless it's something REALLY bad that causes a ruckus that could one day affect me) Huh.

I'm pretty easy going
Alright then, which alignment works for the original post?

Last edited:
Back