• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: The Joltiks are preventing me from logging in

Honest

Hi!
Years
The new feature that automatically prevents guests from accessing the website during times of high traffic is great and all, but it's giving issues in regards to logging in. Whenever I click on the link asking me to log in if I'm a member, the link reroutes me to the same page, and it's an infinite loop. When I finally do get somewhere different, it's the main forum page, so I'm assuming that's the traffic decreasing, not the actual login page I was supposed to be routed to.

tl;dr, the member login link on the crash page doesn't work correctly. :I

Anyone else get this issue?

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Same here! Those rascally Joltik. Generally how long does it take to restore the server?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The Joltiks demand a sacrifice.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I've had the same issue, but that's okay. My favorite thing about PC is its downtimes, so I've really been enjoying PC for the last hour or so. :)

Back