• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Which Pokemon Would Be The Best Partner For The Person Above

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
I would say Buizel, but that's too conventional so I'm going to say Purugly. I relate those two together for some reason.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
Snubbull.

I don't know, it' the pokemon closest in appearance to Courage the Cowardly Dog (which you obviously have a your current avatar).

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
Years
You get a bidoof. I mean the name is wonderful, admiral. It'd just be so fitting with the whole "banned signature" thing. You'd be best suited for bidoof. But don't worry, ladies love bidoof.

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2014
I'd say you'd have aipom. Your signature says "I'M SILLY AND I KNOW IT!"Plus I see you like making jokes, so, aipom.

FiersomeLucia

The Blue Skies Will Appear...
Years
iaza14187696034500.png

To RoreyG,
My avatar picture is not a girl; it's a guy. Anyways, think you're partner would be Pichu because it's the pre-evolved form of Pikachu; the partner of Red/Ash.

Back