• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Steal The Shaymin!

Shadowstriker184

Lord Swampert
Years
Thats right, Im bringing it back! I noticed it was gone, and i had so much fun with it, so im reviving this thread.

The rules for this Forum apply.

Objective: Steal the mystical Shaymin and keep it as long as possible! Be creative! Try to keep entries to a paragragh, and anything goes!

And... GO!

I was traveling through a forest one day when I saw a lonely Shaymin. Mystified, I asked her to travel with me. She said yes to my surprise and asked that I protect her from others that tried to harm her for her great power. I told her she would always be safe. She jumped on my shoulder and together made it through the forest.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
I'm tired, dirty, hungry and to top things up, those pesky Rattata are running around everywhere. I have no option but to climb a tree branch and try to take a nap there.
Suddenly this person walks by right under me without even notticing I'm there. How rude!

But wait... what's that he's got on his shoulder? Can't be... it's a Shaymin!

A living, breathin Shaymin!

I squint my eyes at it. Sure enough, it's real. Still, it's not inside a pokeball so, technically, it doesn't belong to him right?

Hands shaking, I reach out to my bag and pull out a pokeball to summon my most beloved companion.

"Gardevoir, come out." I whisper. "See that Shaymin over there, Darling? I want it. Could you get it for me?"

Hardly have I finished that phrase when, using his telekinetic powers, Gardevoir lifts that Shaymin right off the boy's shoulder and deposits it on my arms.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Yeah,yeah...boring with all those Beedrills doing BZZZ! I was wandering around there and then the impossible happened. A shaymin was in a girl's arm! "Heheh, this one's mine! That should be easy...Charizard, please use Flamethrower on this girl and her Gardevoir! But make sure not to hit Shaymin! Charizard used Flamethrower on both the girl and her Gardevoir, while they were not looking, Charizard caught the Shaymin, then I lied to the Shaymin telling her that those two were from an evil group. Shaymin was happy to be with me, and I thanked Charizard greatfully.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I was watching Red from afar, and I saw his Charizard carrying a Shaymin. I sent out my Tyranitar and told it to use Stone Edge on Red's Charizard. As it fell on the ground, the Shaymin was tossed in the air, but I managed to catch it. "Don't worry, you're safe now," I said. Then I told my Tyranitar to return to its Poke Ball, and I took the Shaymin with me.

Shadowstriker184

Lord Swampert
Years
<Help me...> I awoke to the sound of-could it be- yes! It was Shaymin's voice! She was calling out to me! Im coming Shaymin!

I called out my trusted Abra. "Abra please teleport me to Shaymin's location. Its a matter of life or death." Abra's eyes glowed, then suddenly I was standing in front of a guy with Shaymin on his shoulder! I swiftly punched him in the face, then allowed Shaymin back in its rightful place on my shoulder. "Told you I would keep you safe."

I returned Abra and called out my Salamance. "Lets fly." We took of into the sunset, never to be seen again...

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
Actually my keen eye skarmory can.
Come on sneasel, take this jetpack and use theif!

We sppeed away, shaymin sucsessfully being'forced' to use protect

Shadowstriker184

Lord Swampert
Years
"Oh no you dont! Faster Salamance!" As we caught up to the thieves, I called out my Politoed. "Use Rain Dance!"

I called him back and released Pikachu. "Use Thunder on the thief and his Skarmory!" The attack knocked them out and I saw Shaymin plumet towards the ground. "Salamace, hurry!" We caught Shaymin just in time.

I returned Salamance back to his pokeball. "I think we'd better travel on foot..."

lineofdeath

Years
Still persistant, I call out sandile, who I stuff with rare candy to get krookodile, then I command it to use earthquake, then dig to trip the guy with shaymin up, I hurry tk the scene and nab shaymin "eat my dust"

Shadowstriker184

Lord Swampert
Years
I pick myself up regret that i said to travel on foot. I tossed a pokeball and my Bayleaf comes out. "Grab Shaymin with Vine Whip!" She grabs Shaymin and trips you as a bonus. "return! Abra, I need you!. Teleport us far away!" He obeys, and we are now in a cave on on a mountain top. "Swampert! Hole us in with Ice Beam. Ill take a quick nap, so keep a lookout."

Shaymin curls up and we sleep...

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I was flying with my Charizard, who was hurt a little..."great, Charizard, come back.." I sent out my Blastoise, and then I said: "Use Hydro Pump in this Abra and sent him flying through the mountains! Blastoise used Hydro Pump on rthe Abra and I picked up Shaymin then I said to her: "It's OK, your safe now..." Shaymin smiled and we fled to a cave...about the ice beam hole? My Charizard took care of it!

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Just a quick question here... we are carrying only 6 pokemon each like in the games, right? If so, Shadowstriker, you've already used 6 different kinds.

Anyways...

"Are you sure he's here?" I ask my Gardevoir who's just teleported me to the gaping entrance of what appears to be a small cave made of ice.

"Voir!" He nods.

I peek inside and find him sitting there, the boy who's Charizard had just tried to roast us. Thank goodness for Gardevoir's Heal Pulse.

"You!" I yell at him while pulling out a second pokeball. "That Shaymin is mine and I'm willing to fight for it."

Standing with as much resolution as I can gather, I throw the pokeball to summon my Luxray out.

"No more running!" I demand. "Let's settle this head on like the trainers we are!"

I wonder what his pokemon will be.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
"Whaaaaa? This Shaymin is mine not yours!" I said to her. She appeared out of the blue. I sent out my Espeon to protect Shaymin and I sent out my Venusaur to defeat that girl's Gardevoir! "This is NOT going to be hard, miss! " I said to her.

"Venusaur, this is not going to be hard, just use Sleep Powder on her Gardevoir and let's get the hell out of here!" I said to Venusaur, so he (Venusaur) obeyed and used the Sleep Powder on Gardevoir.

"Espeon, come back!" I threw a pokeball on Espeon and she came back, and we fled. Where? I have no idea, but that Shaymin's mine!

lineofdeath

Years
Fleeing to my lair.

I sense a grass type, shaymin, is that you? Now team nature can take over the world, klinklang use gear grind on his neck, then golem, take shaymin, great work you two, your freedom has been granted, ( realeses all of my pokemon)

Shadowstriker184

Lord Swampert
Years
I awoke from my peaceful sleep to find Shaymin missing and Swampert out cold. "Abra wake up. Take us to A Pokemon Center." Abra obliged, then I gave him and the rest of my pokemon to Nurse Joy. "Time for some substitutions..."

"Abra, Do you sense Shaymin?" I blinked my eyes, and I was infront of a trainer Ive seen before. "Abra, use Phychic!" His eyes glowed and while Shaymin harmlessly floated to my arms, that trainer was knocked through a tree. I called a one of my pokemon that I got from the PC

"I have a job for you..."

classiccartoonsftw

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I saw the guy who punched me in the face and stole my dear Shaymin. This was the perfect opportunity for my vengeance! I sent my Houndoom after SS184, and it jumped on his back, causing the Shaymin to fall down. Luckily, Houndoom could catch it with its teeth, and brought it to me. I put Houndoom back in its Poke Ball, and left the Pokemon Center with the Shaymin.

Shadowstriker184

Lord Swampert
Years
Picking myself up, I laughed to myself. The Pokemon I called out was Zoroark! That's right! The person who stole 'Shaymin' really took Zoroark using his Illusion ability. They should be getting a nice surprise right about now...

I called out my Swampert who used surf, then used dive, hiding us at the bottom of the ocean.

classiccartoonsftw

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
However, something went wrong with SS184's trick. When he, the Swampert, and the Shaymin went to the bottom of the ocean, the Shaymin turned into Zoroark, causing SS184 to freak out. But since he was on the bottom of the ocean, he was about to drown!

In case you don't know how this happened, when my Houndoom jumped on SS184's back, the real Shaymin nearly fell on the ground, whereas the disguised Zoroark was still in SS184's arms.

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2013
I hear a person running, when i look around a tree i can see they have a Shaymin.
I whisper to myself: "This would be a pleasant surprise for The Boss"
I call out my Flygon and tell it to fly ahead so we would lie ahead of the running person. Once i am about 10 meters away from the person, i call out my Snorlax to use Headbutt. Snorlax headbutts the person and they fly, with Shaymin, against a tree. The person is knocked out and Shaymin is, due to the Headbutt, too weak to resist. I get it, throw it in a bag, and fly away on my Flygon.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
When I recover I notice that Shaymin is gone. This is troubling, because it means I have been meddled with! So I do some investigative work. It leads me to what everyone has been calling The Base, where The Boss is. I go inside and find Shaymin held captive by The_Mew! Oh no! Wait, why wasn't that italicized? And that wasn't either! But every word with the in it gets italicized. This is also a problem, so I have my Abra teleport and get The Police. In the midst of the panic because The Police has found The Base, I steal Shaymin and teleport away to an Undisclosed Location.

Back