The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 8th, 2013, 04:44 PM
xkirara619x

Nature: Careful

Advertise here
Hey so, because apparently heartgold is never going to go down in price i'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind lending me a kyogre For SoulSilver. so I can get my Rayqueza.

I will be restarting my soulsilver today to get extra legendaries to trade to my Black Version and then to Y Later.

but I would really like some of my Old Favorites if anyone has Extra

Celebi
Kyogre
Latias (since Soulsilver gets Latios)

Please let me know. i'm willing to return the favor if I can even if its on X/Y Or Black.
Old November 8th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Azpokeymom

I have to get the piece to get on the wifi to trade via the internet. If you don't get it before I may be able to help you out then. I will add you to friends and contact when I am up and running for internet trades.
Old November 8th, 2013, 05:08 PM
xkirara619x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azpokeymom View Post
I have to get the piece to get on the wifi to trade via the internet. If you don't get it before I may be able to help you out then. I will add you to friends and contact when I am up and running for internet trades.
if you mean the Wi-Fi USB Adapter I think you can take use of the 3DS's wireless.

and I would appreciate anyones help I just wanted to get it done before the PokeBank is released for X + Y
Old November 9th, 2013, 11:42 AM
xkirara619x

if I could get celebi by legit means I would but unfortunately you cannot get the Wi-Fi event anymore =\

FC: 4596-9969-4056 (3DS Code) (Pokémon Y)
I also own Black, Black 2, and Soul Silver.

I wish Poyo was a Pokémon...

Old November 9th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Trade requests belong in Trade Plaza.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here