• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
Spoiler:

I just installed Ubuntu eariler, thought I'd show off my new desktop. :P Although I still haven't gotten the launcher the way I want it. I doubt I'll ever use the music player or the webcam, and I'd like to get Google Chrome up there.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
Thought I'd post my new desktop. I got Pokemon minimalistic wallpaper for EVERY pokemon beside Unova! It changes between them in random order every ten minutes.

Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years

(Click for bigger!) New wallpaper today. :) I made it based on my sig which I think is adorable.

IGNORE MY EMBARRASSING LACK OF EVENTS. :(
Thought I'd post my new desktop. I got Pokemon minimalistic wallpaper for EVERY pokemon beside Unova! It changes between them in random order every ten minutes.

Spoiler:
I used the Cherubi one of those for SO LONG until my roommate complained about how bright my wallpaper was whenever we were by my computer. I loved it so much though. xD;

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Most of the time I use this one:
Spoiler:

Occasionally I'll switch over to this, if I want a darker screen:
Spoiler:

I just stumbled across this scene today, in Oblivion, and thought it would be the perfect background, so I've been using it since then:
Spoiler:

I wish I could make the distant land higher res than that, but I literally have the graphics settings in that game turned up to the absolute max.

(The other two are screenshots I took from EVE btw.)

Years
ya'll ready for an embarasing one? since my computer broke down i've had to use my stepdads laptop on my sisters account, so here is what the desktop is D:
Spoiler:

My little sister <3 McFly and so do i xD
I <3 ceiling cat xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
...how do you deal with those fonts in Windows 7? x_X I found it like impossible to read anything on your screen, lmao.

Years
I'll jsut leave it as an attachment.. iit's fairly large to say the least ..
But this is jsut a temp set-up while i'm living here, Keeping it minimal..
Got a better layout back home
Dual-Screening like a boss ;D

Will be settign up a Tri-Screen system whe I get home and move house for a dedicated screen intercom/surveillance set-up so that I can be lazy and not have to get up to answer the door or to ask someone in the kitchen to bring me something :3

Last edited:

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I used to have rainmeter set up and it looked amazing but I've gone basic and left it like this.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Spoiler:

I have matching desktops with a certain someone. Only they're mirrored!

Guy

just a guy
Years
Spoiler:

I have matching desktops with a certain someone. Only they're mirrored!

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
Spoiler:

Just my wallpaper. I love minecraft I do.

And to all the people with macs I envy the beauty in your desktops. Windows desktops don't look as good as macs. But I do prefer Windows over macs.

Years
Switched the dual screen which was never really needed over here to a 3d desktop
Great functionality but i don't really need the use of many of the features so the novelty is starting to wear off =\
Will probably switch out to something minimalistic again soon..

Spoiler:

Silver

Kyle
Years
Warning: large, very large

Little bit of basic geektooling on the left monitor, clean spaces on both.

Spoiler:

Back