• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Oddly, My companion Aur already had that slogan that Star11Pika had. Huh.
Aur: .....
Why is he always silent? He creeps me out. Oops, he read that too. Now he is glaring at me. :P

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I really have no idea about that...
But I drew this Dragonite yesterday :D. Editing it in costed me a while..
Spoiler:
that's a pretty amazing drawing <3

and like nymph I'd love to see it's original drawing :3

Star11Pika

Don't just look at the stars, be one c:
Years
Don't worry guys I have the original version scanned it I just need to search for it XD.
lemmie see there it is:
Spoiler:

It was very big in first instance for uploading so I shortened it :D
@Lucariokul are you sure? I think I will just watch how it will turn out :D
And if I may ask you who is Aur?
@Current topic just fuse Charizard X and Charizard Y together for ultimate Charizard :D
oh and I got a Shiny Charizard 6IV from my friend :D. The only thing left its to complete my X game and get that X mega stone for it so it can be the ultime Shiny :D

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Don't worry guys I have the original version scanned it I just need to search for it XD.
lemmie see there it is:
Spoiler:

@Current topic just fuse Charizard X and Charizard Y together for ultimate Charizard :D
oh and I got a Shiny Charizard 6IV from my friend :D. The only thing left its to complete my X game and get that X mega stone for it so it can be the ultime Shiny :D
It looks better in this picture.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
What the hell, I'll join:

Username: No Chance Without ZekromSalt&PepperDiner
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: A nickname isn't totally necessary, but there's no need to call me No Chance Without Zekrom all the time. Just Zekrom will do.
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: In case you couldn't figure it out, its Zekrom
Reason for joining club: Do I need a reason? Dragons are the ****.
Answer to any one of the current topics:

If you could fuse two or more Dragon Types together, which ones would they be and what would be the outcome?

I'd wanna fuse Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem together. I wanna see what that original dragon looks like. And it'd be so powerful in battle.

Last edited:

lucariokul

Years
lemmie see there it is:
Spoiler:

Aur is the Lucario who travels with me. He also happens to be the lucario who was serving sir Aaron (if thst is how you spell it)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
lemmie see there it is:
Spoiler:

That looks so adorable, oh my gosh. <3 If you had two other Dragonite accompanying it, I think it would have looked more cute. Haha.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
If you could fuse two or more Dragon Types together, which ones would they be and what would be the outcome?

Rayquaza and Charizard. Yes I know Charizard isn't Dragon-type, but it's mega-evo is and that's enough for me. I think Rayquaza would look pretty cool if it had wings. It might make it look a little more intimidating than it already is.

A flame on the tail would be pretty cool.

Last edited:

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
I really have no idea about that...
But I drew this Dragonite yesterday :D. Editing it in costed me a while..
Spoiler:

That's pretty swell!~

Well maybe Dragonite and Hydriegon? Just Hydrie's color scheme and darkness typing plus his High SPK stats :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Dragonite and Hydreigon fusion would indeed be pretty cool. I've found a sprite earlier while browsing earlier, so I'll share it with y'all.

dragonite_hydreigon_fusion_by_ns_dark_side-d6r7ufp.png

Doesn't that look amazing? Would've looked even better if its eye color was red, though, but oh well--they've put effort into it, so that's all it matters! Credits to Ns-Dark-Side for making it. :)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
Dragonite and Hydreigon fusion would indeed be pretty cool. I've found a sprite earlier while browsing earlier, so I'll share it with y'all.

dragonite_hydreigon_fusion_by_ns_dark_side-d6r7ufp.png

Doesn't that look amazing? Would've looked even better if its eye color was red, though, but oh well--they've put effort into it, so that's all it matters! Credits to Ns-Dark-Side for making it. :)

Can't say that I'm into the "hair" on its head. But other than that, its pretty cool.

lucariokul

Years
Why isn't anyone posting? The thread will close if we are not carefull.
May I request a new topic?
If an Axew went on an adventure, what Pokémon would it travel with (Non-dragon)?
Probably Riolu, Snivy, Zorua or Pikachu.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If an Axew went on an adventure, what Pokémon would it travel with (non-dragon)?
Definitely Pikachu. I've seen these two Pokémon hand around with each other dozens of time in the anime, and they looked absolutely adorable together. n__n" Pichu would be a good choice, too.

Pokegirl1116

✿♬゚+.(。◡‿◡) ♪.+゚♬✿。
Years
Hey there! I would like to join this place. :3
Username: Pokegirl1116
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Yeah! You guys can call me Pokes.
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Giratina, if it's okay. If not, then Hydreigon.
Reason for joining club: Well, it's a long explanation, but to make it short, my friend referred me here to PC in December and been talking to him via PM. But I really wanted to talk to the people here, so I began posting, and this club seemed cool! And Dragon is my 3rd favorite Pokemon type! ^_^
Answer to any one of the current topics: Alright, to 4.: Draco Meteor, I really loves it's battle animation in X&Y. <3

Hope I get accepted into this club! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back