• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Gray Topaz - Version 2 Ready!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 23, 2015
haha so um I was switching out my pokemon using the pc box and when I was about to put my pokemon in the box the game had a script error, saved and restarted. I went back in and the pokemon I was putting into the pc box disappeared. Just some bad luck on my part but I still love this game.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
So Gardevoir keep crashing my game. Whenever I send it out in battle, there's a very good chance that the game is gonna crash. Even when I'm switching it into the pc, for as long as I have it selected, the game lags significantly.

Last edited:

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
Amazing game, playing through it right now (only just picked my starter). You should include more screenshots though. It'd be more appealing for people trying decide if they should download or not!

OMG! A shiny! (big pictures in spoiler. I like to play large screen size.)
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 18, 2015
I was just wondering whether there is a speed up button, I don't mind if there isn't, I don't really like it, but it's very useful for when your trying to find a rare encounter somewhere, great game, it's different to Pokemon games normally, not too different either, I don't mind these hacks that have constant death and profanity, but it can get a little annoying, this game is balanced and amazing, thanks for making it. :)

ISNorden

Teddiursa
Years
Tried Gray Topaz for the first time: the occasional swearword doesn't bother me, especially since the story line itself is grittier than the ones in Pokémon game canon. The Greek mythical theme in your new region's place names also evokes serious, sophisticated culture: beginning in a town named after the Fates implies that the player character's own fate is at stake. I also enjoyed your visual designs: Charites Gym blends artistically into the townscape like the Pokémon Gyms in the anime. And though your game mechanics are generally well balanced, I'm still struggling to beat Flora with a mixed team of 10th-13th level creatures. (My 14th level Oshawott is staying in storage for this fight; only a fool brings a Water type to a Grass leader's gym.)

Graphics glitch: the player sprite becomes a Poliwag/Poliwhirl sprite while fishing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 18, 2015
Great game, different to most Pokemon games, but not to different, I like a bit more real game, such as having death, violence in the game, although some games have a little too much and take it over the top and base it only on death, your game is a Pokemon game but is so unique that it is like real life, amazing game. Also just wondering if there's a speed up button, I don't mind if there's not, just easier to catch rare encounters with one. :)

ISNorden

Teddiursa
Years
BTW, is there a decent place to train my Water types for Hephaestos Gym? Having to earn 15+ levels for each new badge gets tedious and frustrating; as much as I enjoy other aspects of this game, the training could be less dull than fifty-odd fishing trips in a row.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 16, 2016
So, I love this game. It's been very enjoyable and every new route always has a Pokemon I want on my team, but there's never enough room! Haha. But the main reason I'm posting is the Togepi I got is a Shiny and I was wondering if that was supposed to be, or that it was one freak accident of awesome luck? Also, is the rate of shinies the same as they are in the normal games?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 5, 2015
So I'm literally finding this impossible to start off. I keep losing to the first rival in the two starting rival battles and can't fight wild pokemon to level up to beat him, or anything of the sort. Not to mention he almost always wins by a relatively large margin :/. Sometimes by a short margin if I crit but I can't really win even if I do crit.

I'm using Piplup if that matters. Opponent is using a Tepig.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 15, 2019
I don't know if its just me but all the download links are ridiculously slow. And I have a high end pc so it shouldnt be having any issues. I even made an account for mega but its still taking an eternity :/

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 30, 2015
How do you evolve pokemon that would normally evolve through trading? Like Kadabra or Boldore?

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
Years
No matter what link I use to download, the game will download just fine, but when I open it...nothing happens. The game just doesn't open. I've never had this problem with any other game before, my computer's really good for running games.

Wonder what's up...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 22, 2015
So I got a shiny Lotad, is this as rare as the normal games or is the chance increased?

Also, how do you run? I tried holding down Z and I also visited my dad after the pokemon battle and he just made me rest.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
charizard and my togekiss are like that only one doing severe dmg in the e4 lol i think im screwed when i get to the champ xD

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 21, 2015
Anyone else having an issue evolving Togepi? Mine is lvl 48, hasn't fainted once, and no, is not holding an everstone. As far as i know, I've done everything right in terms of making it happy. Is this a bug?

Mine's level 35, unevolved. In the actual games it runs on a 'Friendship' thing, and you need a certain level (which is affected by actions such as the pokemon fainting, or winning battles etc.). Once this Friendship level is achieved, the next time it levels up it'd evolve. I don't know if this holds for in the game, but using the pokemon as much as you can without it fainting seems to be the way to go.

Back