• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think you mean Luxury Bell? Regardless I'm not sure how soon in-game you can get one on Platinum so I don't think so?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
76. I mean it's irritating that it can take forever if you end up forgetting that it evolves only during differing times of the day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
79. Trying to find a Thunderstone now so I can evolve this here Eevee I got back at Hearthome. Oh and decided I wanted to use Togepi now too.

Years

You would never see me use Grass types. I just never got used to them.

Fire I managed to adopt, but it's mostly Water, Electric, Flying derivatives for me.

Thinking about putting in Dragons lately though.

Years
82. My teams pretty much have always had the following:

Grass type.
Fire type.
Water type.
Something that can fly, preferably a bird.
Something that's a ground, rock, or fighting type.
Flex spot. Usually went to a Psychic type or an Electric type.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
84. I usually go with a Grass/Fire/Water core myself but I prefer to have either a Flying, Dragon, or Normal type for my 4th slot while the last 2 are random for the most part.

At this rate though looks like my team in Platinum's gonna be Empoleon, Roserade, Togekiss, Jolteon, Houndoom, and either something along the lines of Gallade or Froslass.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I usually had a Water, Grass, and Electric? idk. I'm not going to have a water Pokemon on my new White team so it's kind of throwing me off ahaha.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years

I usually have the elemental trio in my team (water-grass-fire). Plus a flying type, and two other random types, usually psychic or bug. However, the only thing that I could not really learn how to live without is the water type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back