• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
You're always funny, Shawn :3

Also, nice to see you signing up, Bleacher! But your SU looks a bit cramped. [br] tags don't seem to do the trick here, are you writing on a phone or something?

You guys should meet up with someone, it's easier to post when you don't have to make up everything on your own ^^ I'm not sure how Arla and Dusk ended up in her kitchen eating pancakes, really but here we are xD

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Nothing much happened besides a gash. And he has a bad memory for something like 10 years ago, but on the spot, he's fine.

Allrighty then, you're accepted!

255.gif

Blaze
-Agility
-Toxic
-Ember

I shall edit both the IC and OOC anytime soon :3

@Vato I have completed my revision! And, if you would, may I have the phanphy? You know, if I get in.

While you did made changes to it, it is still a little bit short, specially in the Personality and also on the Appearance. I suggest you take a look to the SUs of accepted characters to see how long each section of the SU should be. :3

Name: Jupiter 'Jupe' Stryfe [br] Sex: Male [br] Age: 16 yrs [br] Appearance: He is about 6 feet tall and has a toned body. His eyes are of teal color. His messy, unkept sea green hair falls to his shoulders, the front part almost covering his eyes. He has a gentle face and cute smile, though you have to wait a lot to see him smile. He has average strength. There is a distinct sign of poverty in his clothes. Apart from his jeans, the rest of his clothes are quite old. He wears a white T-shirt on which the words- "There are cat videos on the Internet" are written. He often wears a brown leather jacket over it which has many signs of wear and tear. His wristbands are fashioned with brown and white fur, a strange pokemon like design etched in. A pair of fade blue jeans dons his legs, providing a stark contrast with his old running shoes. He carries a brown rucksack in which everything ranging from shaving cream to eatables are kept. He also carries a berry pouch, containing the remedies of many pokemon status ailments. [br] Personality: He is quite of the introvert type, being shy in front of people he doesn't know. He usually looks around at everyone and everything a lot and keeps his head low. But he becomes comfortable with them once he gets to know them well. He generally avoids people who showoff or boast their wealth. This strange persona has led to few friends, those who could understand him have stayed. He is very loyal to his friends but doesn't consider twice to criticise them if the time comes. He is also very helpful towards them, often doing their work while his' are faltering. If you ask him what is the most important in raising pokemon, he will instantaneously answer 'love'. It is the fierce love for pokemon that he has inherited from his parents. He hates people abusing pokemon, and will fight them against all odds; if he finds one he'll first punch them then ask why they are doing so. He is kind hearted and like his father he loves battling and adventuring. [br] History: Jupiter grew up in Olivine City alongside his younger brother Calvin. Their father Jim was a sailor, who spent most of the year in the ocean. Life in the city was tough, so his mother Alexandra opened a Daycare in their home to provide extra income. From a very young age, Jupe has been helping his mom run the daycare. As such he formed a bond of friendship with pokemon at an early age. He would play with them, feed them and often tried battling with other trainers. His mom had a profound effect on his personality. Like their father, the two brothers were also drawn to the sea and spend much of their free time swimming. Jupe anxiously waited when his father would return, when Jim returned home, he would tell the boys about his adventure. Jupe particularly wanted to hear about the completely different pokemons in different islands and stories of pokemon legends. When he was 11, he once saw two Team Rocket grunts with a Meowth were stealing a group of Miltanks. He bravely stood against them with his Staryu but the grunts were gaining momentum. Then came a voice, "Go Steelix! Use Iron Tail!" , Steelix with its Iron Tail threw the grunts over the horizon. That voice was of no other than Jasmine, the Olivine Gym Leader. Over the years, he helped Jasmine whenever he got time, even bringing the Secret Potion for her sick Ampharos from Cianwood City. When his father told him about the Hoenn region and about Professor Birch calling 12 trainers, taking permission from his parents, he left to fulfill his destiny.

Just a few things: spacing, the SU was a total hassle to read, but it was still well written :)
Also, things work a little different from the Anime (because that was clearly a Jessie, James & Meowth reference) in this RP... Steelix is like, a total killing machine, made of heavy steel, and it swiping you is like o.o Yeah, either dead before being sent away or death once the victim hits the ground. Could you edit that bit, please? :3

May the odds be ever in your favour! *Hunge Games pun, hell yes!*

Hey... is anyone but me and WolfOfEve active?

Maybe they are active but want to know what happens to those pancakes first? Hmm...

I'm attempting activeness at the moment, but I'm in the middle of the busiest few weeks so far. Conventions, band concerts, AP classes... yeah not the best timing. I'm almost done with a *urgh* filler post. I really just don't want her to catch anything right now. I'd rather her be stalked by a Vulpix instead.

I see, well, it's nice to know you're not dead innactive for no reason :)

Also, PsychoJigglypuff is now pulled off for unexcused innactivity.Which means that whoever liekz 'em Mudkipz may now Sign-Up for one of them :P

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hey... is anyone but me and WolfOfEve active?
I have no problems with it, it's fun to have someone actively posting for me :3

No - I'm typing my intro post as we speak. It juuust took a lot longer than usual because I wanted it to be funny and it wasn't. ;_;
What is your character like?

You guys should meet up with someone, it's easier to post when you don't have to make up everything on your own ^^ I'm not sure how Arla and Dusk ended up in her kitchen eating pancakes, really but here we are xD
Outside now.

I ask about people's characters because, heheheh, I'm trying to hook up Dusk with someone. Why? Because it would be hilarious. I would find it very entertaining to see some girl trying to deal with such a bothersome guy.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Wolf, read their SUs to get a gist of their character before interaction~

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Awww, put effort into it? Do I have to? *scoff* whatever.... Angst angst angst... I suppose I should get out of "Dusk Mentality" and stop being so lazy.

EDIT:

HAHAHA!! SERENE AND DUSK'S INTERACTION WOULD BE FANTASTIC!
Kind and caring priestess of the church meets lazy and careless loner kid with an attitude.

Last edited:

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Alright, third time's the charm. Let's get this show on the road!

Name: Emma van Boven

Appearance: Emma is a semi-tanned girl with straight brown hair and a thin figure. She is also obsessed with the color green and wears green everything except pants, and for those she wears blue jeans. One other instance in which she only wears a miniscule amount of green is during her contests, and for those she wears a top hat and trench coat. Sarah carries around a green purse which is pretty organised. One of Emma's favorite shirts says, "There are cat videos on the internet!" on it. She carries around many self defence items such as pepper spray, and a pocket knife. She only uses the knife in drastic measures, like when somewone is actually trying to kill her. She always has at least one scab every day and because of this, carries some pikachu band-aids around with her. For her height, she is 4'11". She has a PokeNav because she likes to remember everyone she has met. She rarely has much money on her for two reasons: The first being she loses battles often, and the other being she is a careless spender.

Personality: Emma is an energetic girl with a love for puzzles. This is due to having the Trick Master's sister as her mother. Emma's love for puzzles really shines in her contests, in which she combines her pokemon's moves with her puzzles of her own creation. If you give Emma a riddle she can't solve, she will go into deep thought and probably not talk for a while. Emma has a very high IQ as well. She also will travel with others if she finds you to be a nice person, but don't double cross her, or you will end up in a perdicament for which there is no escape. She is a very talented pokeblack maker and even sold them as a buisness in Lilycove. Her favorite berries to use are Cheri berries. She is not really taken seriously as a pokemon trainer, and she will be seriously offended if teased because of this. She loves the idea of a bond between every pokemon and trainer, and will fight againsed anyone who dislikes this bond (Team Plasma). She is not a very good battler, but this does not matter, because she's not really a trainer, but a coodinator. She carries a PokeNav because she loves remembering everyone she meets and she gets lost often, so the map feature come in handy for her often.

History: Emma was born with the Trick Master's sister as her mother and a cordinator as a father. Her father is a semi-well known coordinator. Her father is one of Wallace's biggest rivals, some people say. Her love for contests began when her mother took her to a Master Contest in there home town, Lillycove City. She loved the beauty and grace of the pokemon, and ended up taking part in a contest with her mother's Plusle and Minun. She won, but she felt it was a hallow victory. Emma felt it was a hollow victory because she did not train the pokemon herself. She was 11 years old at the time. Of course, this would mean Team Magma and Aqua invaded the city, right? She did take part in the invasion by battling with her mother's Plusle and Minun. Throughout this year the two pokemon an the girl. She was set on catching her own pokemon from then on. After an entire year of failing to catch a pokemon, 6 months after her 13th birthday she received the letter from Prof. Birch saying she could get a pokemon of her own. So, after a long day of goodbyes, Sarah left to obtain her first pokemon. On the way, she began to wonder about what kind of people and pokemon she'll meet on her journey to enter the Wallace Cup. Forgetting the thought, she began peddling harder on her bike ride to Littleroot town. This young girl's story begins here.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Well my character's name is Sara (spelled different) but still, it may get confusing. I could care less though considering that it is a common name, I'm just pointing it out in case it matters to you.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
@Khawill Oh. It was just a name I really liked. I'll change it to something else.
EDIT: I've changed it to Emma. Considering she is a puzzle lover, it could be considered a Prof. Layton reference. (His assistant's name is Emma)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I'm debating whether to catch a Poliwag, Psyduck or Lotad. Probably Lotad since that was my original plan.

Wolf, you can accompany Arla to Route 103 if you want to keep posting together :3 or we can split ways now and meet up again further into the story.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Miss Doronjo, where is your character going to be? I'll probably lead Dusk somewhere nearby.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
Sorry guys, I've still been having some tough times over the last few days with power and clean up. I'll try and get one up tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Sorry guys, I've still been having some tough times over the last few days with power and clean up. I'll try and get one up tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It's okay. you're okay and that's what counts.

I would like to apologize for not being as active as I would want to... This was a very stressing week at school. Furthermore, I'd like to tell you that I might not be that much active for the following 10 days, as I have to do some tests... Yeah.

Icy Burn also notified me that he would not be able to be in the RP, thus meaning that Torchic is available once more...

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
I don't have a clue why the br tag didn't work, but enter is working fine. Have a look now,also edited the anime reference.
Torchic, I'm waiting for you!!!

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Unfortunately I can't keep up with any of my RPs as ,uh as I would want to T.T and I won't be ale to do so in quite a while (busy life is busy, yo!). So, I will now ask, is any of you interested in temporally taking the helmet as the GM while I try to settle things down? I would inform you of whatever would happen next plot-wise, and you'll be looking over SUs as well as other Game Master shenanigans of the like. If there is anyone interested, p,ease, either post here or VM/PM me...

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
It's decided. Your new GM is now the first (and only) person who offered for the job: TornZero.

What will Torn do? Simple, pretty much everything I did, determinating captures, throwing double encounters, accepting/denying SUs and, in case I'm not back by the time the following HAS to happen, posting the following chapters.

That said, those who wanted to Sign-Up will ow have t wait for Torn's verdict on whatever you're accepted or not.

Also, it appears IcyBurn IS going to be in the RP, so, yeah, the starter he chose (Torchic, believe) is n longer available... Again...

That's everything from my part folks, farewell... for now...

-Vato

Back