• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition [OOC+SU][Rated: T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Sorry if her lvl is too high, i just thought, since she spended alot of time in the game it should pay off ^^;

Name: Natsumi Aido

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Natsumi is a black haired girl with a headress in her hair that makes her look fantasy like, in the real world it's the place of her headphone. Her short dress fits her eye color and her hair perfectly. She usually looks kind but tends to glare at people she doesn't like. Her sword is silver with a light blue line in the middle of it, her shield has a round circle colored in with light blue, in the middle of the shield is a crown, which she wears as necklace too, steal it and she shall kill you.

Personality: Natsumi is a sweet and tender girl that gets fierceful when someone attacks her friends or bully them, she's quite shy even though she can be really outgoing sometimes. Natsumi is a gamergirl and loves anime and manga, she likes pokemon games but her favorite game is kingdom hearts, thats why her friends call her "Nami" a nickname she's proud of.

Natsumi sometimes can act really cold, this mostly happens when someone pissed her off, it takes some time before she found peace and returns to her usual self. Natsumi tend to act like she's not afraid of anything, while actually she's really scared to die.

Life before SAO:

Natsumi was a sweet little girl when she was just a kid, she played alot with her friends and often boys would came to like her. On her 9th birthday something changed her life forever, when she and her twin sister Mitsuki were playing outside, their home was being robbed by criminals. Mitsuki left to play with a friend when Natsumi decided to return home.

She found her father strapped against a chair when 3 men took everything they could take, but one of them noticed Natsumi and catched her easely. They somehow wanted to punish the girl and nothing would be a better punishment than killing her father before her eyes, and thats what they did.

After that day a cold side grew into Natsumi's personality and she grew a fear of the dead.

Around this time her friends started to ditch her too, mostly because they liked Mitsuki more and Natsumi prefer stayed inside her room, where she met the awesomness of gaming, anime and manga.

Current Level: 12
Weapon: sword/shield combo
Non-Combat Skills: cookery, speed
Summary of first month in Aincrad:

Natsumi arrived in Aincrad amazed by how it looked real, even though the pain she felt when a monster attacked her wasnt even there. She started training ever since, meeting up with her virtual friends alot and having fun. For Natsumi it was like escaping the real world, escaping all the pain for awhile, like a dream came true.

Roleplay Sample:

"wow…" the black haired girl, Natsumi took a glance at her clothes as she just logged in into her new game "sword art online".

"Nami!" a boy around her age came up to her. "Daisuko! Isn't this amazing?! It's like we just entered a brand new world!" Natsumi shouted excited, making her eyes spark from the amazingness. "lets check the town!" the brown haired Daisuko joined in to her excitement and ran off, followed by Natsumi.

That was the day the dream of a girl called Natsumi came true, thanks to her new game she could escape the cruelness of the real world for a short period of time, making her addicted to the game she had gotten and making her aible to meet up with her friends.

Natsumi trained hard all day and leveled up fast, she was happy like this, and little by little she started thinking she wanted to stay there forever, her twin sister was the only one who would stop her anyway.

"here you go!" Natsumi shouted with her womanly voice at a monster, charging at him with her sword and killing it. "yes! Another one!" she cheered, but when she noticed the time she turned a little sad. "theyre a hour overtime…" ofcourse she was talking bout her friends, what could've possibly happened?

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Her level is definitely not too high, my guys on level 17 xD. We'll soon see if Swifty accepts but I think theres a good chance as long as you add to the roleplay sample, life before SAO, personality and possible first month a bit longer you should be fine! Especially if we have room in the roleplay for this.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
The first episode, shocking! o.o I am so glad I got to watch it! But this is not why I'm posting.

@Pink: :D Can't wait to meet your character soon~

@Khawill: How's the boss fight going? I hope it ends soon so I have something decent to post on my side.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I actually *hand-wrote* my post during my history class while a film was being shown. Goes to show how eager I am in writing my next post. It's three pages, and I am half-way. xD I'll have it posted by either tonight or tomorrow. :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
PinkSapphire: Your level is fine, but your roleplay sample is pretty dry and could use fluffing up a bit. For example, this RP has a lot of battling in it - but your RP sample skips out all the battling and just summarises it in a few words. Maybe change that around a bit?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
So how many boss battle posts can we have? Or should I just leave mine at one?

You can make as many posts as you'd like, although two is probably the most you'd need (unless you're cowriting with someone for combos or something).

I'll PM someone tomorrow evening UK time for the final hit info >:3 That way the final post will be Friday/Saturday as planned.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Remake: sorry! ^^; i didnt had much time to finish the SU, i changed it now :3 and i made my SU look a little better ;3

ShinyDiamond: can't wait to meet yours too~ :3

Name: Natsumi Aido

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Natsumi is a black haired girl with a headress in her hair that makes her look fantasy like, in the real world it's the place of her headphone. Her short dress fits her eye color and her hair perfectly. She usually looks kind but tends to glare at people she doesn't like. Her sword is silver with a yellow line in the middle of it, her shield has a round circle colored in with yellow, in the middle of the shield is a crown, which she wears as necklace too, steal it and she shall kill you.

Personality: Natsumi is a sweet and tender girl that gets fierceful when someone attacks her friends or bully them, she's quite shy even though she can be really outgoing sometimes. Natsumi is a gamergirl and loves anime and manga, she likes pokemon games but her favorite game is kingdom hearts, thats why her friends call her "Nami" a nickname she's proud of.

Natsumi sometimes can act really cold, this mostly happens when someone pissed her off, it takes some time before she found peace and returns to her usual self. Natsumi tend to act like she's not afraid of anything, while actually she's really scared to die.

Life before SAO:

Natsumi was a sweet little girl when she was just a kid, she played alot with her friends and often boys would came to like her. On her 9th birthday something changed her life forever, when she and her twin sister Mitsuki were playing outside, their home was being robbed by criminals. Mitsuki left to play with a friend when Natsumi decided to return home.

She found her father strapped against a chair when 3 men took everything they could take, but one of them noticed Natsumi and catched her easely. They somehow wanted to punish the girl and nothing would be a better punishment than killing her father before her eyes, and thats what they did.

After that day a cold side grew into Natsumi's personality and she grew a fear of the dead.

Around this time her friends started to ditch her too, mostly because they liked Mitsuki more and Natsumi prefer stayed inside her room, where she met the awesomness of gaming, anime and manga.

Current Level: 12
Weapon: sword/shield combo
Non-Combat Skills: cookery, speed
Summary of first month in Aincrad:

Natsumi arrived in Aincrad amazed by how it looked real, even though the pain she felt when a monster attacked her wasnt even there. She started training ever since, meeting up with her virtual friends alot and having fun. For Natsumi it was like escaping the real world, escaping all the pain for awhile, like a dream came true.

Roleplay Sample:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Accepted! :) Welcome aboard! If you have any questions feel free to VM or ask here.

Khawill

<3
Years
Boss fights, golems, demons, swords (no art though), drama, action, insanity, ect.

So Mach, Garet, and I think Sky are all fighting a demon of sorts. (They are uniteractable until they beat it as they are locked in) they are on floor 4

Paint and I are fighting the floor 5 boss (you can still join if you read the boss posts along with both mine and paint's posts.) That ends tomorrow.

Swift is sitting upon his throne watching over us.

Shiny is in starter city, floor 1

Leaf is with I think Reds, though I'm not 100% sure what goes on with them.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Name: Roy

Appearance: Roy has a black mid length hair, he has black eyes and he`s face is pointy, he usually wears black clothes, liking the black long coats the most. He wields a one handed sword without a shield.

Personality: Roy has very calm mind, but he becomes impulsive when his friends are in danger, thus he became a solo player to evade getting people he cares about in troubles. Roy thinks that anyone deserve to be what they want, even inside a game, thus he came to SAO to start a new life after the agony of his previous life.

Life before SAO: When he was a child Roy had a mother and father which loved him a lot, he loved them back and they were all of his world, but when he was 10 he came back from school and saw an ambulance in front of his house, he was told that a rubber has gotten into the house and saw his parents, and without hesitation shot them 3 times each.

After that day Roy lived in agony and sorrow, he couldn`t keep getting good grades and when he was 12 he drop out of school, when he heard about SAO he thought that this will be his escape, no, he`s new beginning, he wanted to recreate his life.

And so, he bought the game and plugged in, he discovered later that it may be the beginning of his new life but also their end.

Current Level: 15
Weapon: One handed Sword
Non-Combat Skills: Hiding and Speed

Summary of first month in Aincrad: Roy learned from his life that every time he becomes friend with someone he hurt them by his impulsiveness, and thus in SAO he never tried to have friends, he played as a solo – player and leveled fast, he wanted to become strong, he wanted to become GOD.

Roleplay Sample:

"LINK START"
Touch, OK
Sight, OK
Hearing, OK
Taste, OK
Smell, OK
Language > English
:password

Character Creation

Name: Roy

OK

WELCOME TO
SWORD ART ONLINE !

"Wow" Roy said after he opened his eyes for the first time in SAO.
"So this is how a VRMMORPG looks like!" he rise his hand and opened the menu. "Skills, Equipment, Stats, so much to do, I can`t pick something. Ok let`s equip this sword, now let`s go" Roy looked everywhere amazed, he only read about SAO but he never really was in it, he felt bad that he didn`t was chosen for the beta, but he is still happy because he at least got the game.

"So this is the City of Beginnings." He said "If I remember correctly, there is a training spot right outside the city." Roy started walking to the city outskirts. "Wow the sun here is quite amazing; the one that build that place must be a genius!"

"A wild boar, here I come" Roy leaped forward slashing his sword at the beast; his sword jumped off his skin and he fell on the grass. "Again?! What is wrong with this game? I`ll search in the help menu"
Roy opened the menu, he went to the help section.
"Sword Skill, what is it?" Roy clicked on the Sword Skill section, a page appeared: «Sword Skills» are programmed movements assisted by the system after a player performs the initial movement in «Sword Art Online». These skills fall into four properties: Thrust, Slash, Pierce and Blunt. There is also another beginner ability: Final Thrust…
"Wow, so this is what you can do in this game!"
Next time Roy attacked the boar he used a Sword Skill and pierced it, leaving a blue trail of light behind his blade path.
The beast was defeated and Roy got a little EXP.
"Yay, I did it!"

--- A WEEK LATER---
"I`m hungry, let`s go eat" Roy used the teleport to go to the City of Beginnings, when he exited the portal he saw a lot of numbers and letters in the red skies, he then noticed a gathering around the center of the city.

Something appeared in the skies, a cloaked man.
"A GM?" Roy thought.

"Many of you have noticed the latest feature of my masterpiece," spoke the cloaked man, high above, "From now on there is no logging out - there are only two options; survive or die."

"The revival option has now been disabled, and unfortunately if you die here... well it's game over," he said menacingly, "Your families and friends are now all aware of this danger. Unfortunately, some of them are stupider than others and attempted to remove the NerveGear. Where would be the fun in that?"

"In one month, my faithful Beta-testers managed to complete 10 floors. Now it's time to see how fair you can really get. On floor 100 is the final boss, defeating him will be the only way to free yourselves from Aincrad."

Shocked by the sudden realization Roy thought, "a game of death, survive or die … sounds good to me … after all … I have nowhere to return.

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Dante will basically always be on the highest floor/dungeon unless something comes up that he's getting a good pay for :P.

Also Zero Darkness, two things. 1 I'm pretty sure the roleplay is now full, 2 your sign up is very bare and doesnt have enough details in it.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Just a heads up, I'm out of town for the next three days. I may be unreachable, so I just wanted to give everyone an update on my status and know that I haven't died. Unless of course I do in the next three days...we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. :P

Back