• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Together forever, with new troubles. ((Fanfic))

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Together forever, with new troubles. ((Prologue))

A/N: I?m using Japanese names for this. n_n; That?s they sound prettier. =P Actually, it?s because I?m not too familiar with the Dub names. n_n;

Disclaimer: I own CCS manga, CCS stickers, but I do not own CCS? ;_; What a pity.

---

It was Kinomoto Sakura?s first day of junior high school. But at this time, she was still sleeping in her bed, all things forgotten. Kerberos, the guardian of the Sakura cards. Shouted in her ear,

?WAKE UP!!!!?

Sakura rubbed her half-closed eyes. ?What?let me sleep?? she mumbled.
Kero-chan threw an alarm clock at her. ?Look at the time!? he exclaimed.
Still not so quite awake, Sakura looked at the clock and?

?HOOOOEEEEE?!? she squealed. She got up at once and dressed quickly, making huge sounds as usual.

?Kero-chan, why didn?t you wake me up earlier?? she wailed as she stomped down the stairs.

She ran to the dining table and began eating her breakfast quickly.

?Ohayo, Sakura-chan.? Said Fujitaka Kinomoto, smiling at her with his trademark smile.
?Ohayo~!? said Sakura smiling brightly at her father.

?Kaiju. You?re late. Again? Said the familiar voice of her brother, Touya. Sakura could feel a vein pop on her forehead already.

Calm down? You?re a junior high school student already, Sakura. Sakura took some deep breaths trying to calm herself down. After all, she was a junior high school student already.

?Onii-chan,? she said, smiling sweetly. ?If I were a monster, wouldn?t you be one too?? she said.

Touya was gaping at her like she had grown two heads. So was her father.
Sakura finished her meal and headed outside.

?Ja ne, Okaa-san.? She said to the picture of her mother,

?Ja ne!? she said as she waved to her family.

When she stepped out the door, her face became the same again.

?Onii-chan still makes fun of me, because I?m sleeping late even though I?m a Junior High school student.? Sakura grumbled as she ran towards her school.
However, Sakura sensed the aura of someone familiar. Surprised and shocked, Sakura whirled around to find?the teddy bear that Sakura gave Syaoran.

?Syaolan-kun?? Sakura asked, cautiously.
It can?t be him?It?s too good to believe? Sakura thought dizzily.

? The transferring procedures back in Hong Kong finally ended. From now on, I?ll continue to stay here.? Syaolan said with a smile on his handsome face.
?Honto ni?? Sakura asked.

?Hai.? He replied.
?Now we don?t have to only be satisfied with letters and phone calls anymore?? Sakura asked, tears starting to form in the eyes.

?Hai.? He replied.

Sakura ran towards him and hugged him. ?Because from now on we?ll be together forever.?

Japanese dictionary! (Just in case?)

Ohiyo: Good Morning

Kaiju: Monster

Onii-chan: Big brother

Okaa-san: Mother

Honto Ni?: Really?

Hai: Yes.

Ja Ne: Bye bye, in a causal way.

-kun: A title used for boys in Japanese.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Miyu-chan said:
Ja Ne: Bye bye, in a causal way.
I though it meant see you.:/

Or "cya"

Back