• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Storyline Speculation!

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
Assuming the story takes place after Black and White, all the sages have been captured by Locker already.

They could always be set free by Ghetis for all we no. The Pokemon police force is not the most clever as we all know.

Raichupacabra

Villain
Years
- Drastic changes to Unova or a different neighboring region. I don't feel like playing through the same game again.
- Old Pokemon are brought back
- Bianca should end up being the new Professor of the region due to that being her dream.
- Cheren should end up being a Champion of the region and appear around the game like Cynthia and Lance.
- Hilbert should end up like Red and you can fight him after beating the main game.
- More behind the origins of Ghetsis's motives
- The Shadow Triad and the Six Sages get more backstory
- N comes back

blue

gucci
Years
They certainly know how to surprise us I'll give them that, it could (unlikely) be a whole new region though, with obviously all the main characters and some new ones from Black & White.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I guess we will see more of N, and his backstory. That is a good thing, because I want to know the person that is N.

prime456

the hope for the future
Years
maybe drayden will become a elite four and leave the gym up to iris alone or he and drake from hoenn have some sort of connection

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
If Ghetsis were to re-emerge, I don't think he could use his whole "liberation of Pokemon" front for Team Plasma since of course that ploy has already been exposed. Heck, I don't think the group can call itself "Team Plasma" without people becoming very suspicious.

Then again, Ghetsis may not care if people are suspicious of his new Team Plasma this time around... He might be finished trying to disguise his true intentions.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The story of N will be expanded on somehow. Either he returns to Unova, it takes place in a whole new region, or it's just an enhanced version of the Black and White story where Alder steps down as Champion and Bianca or Cheren or some new person takes his place.

Cello

Tonight!
Years
So Castelia City will be bigger, that area behind would have been built by then.

Oh hey, you might be right if this story takes place far enough into the future. That would be kinda cool to see.

Hopefully there not going to pull another Machop thing, stomping out the ground of that house in Vermilion until the end of time.

Tachikaze

九番隊 // Earth-Severing Wind
Years
If anything, I think the plot will be Ghetsis's attempt to re-unify Plasma, but I think N will be a bit of a loose cannon.

They'll probably finish up the story with N and Ghetsis that involved some climactic battle with these Kyurem forms and whatnot.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I want this to be very, very, very, very, very, very dark. Okay, well maybe just dark. I'd love to see a weird 3D scene with Kyurem fusing with a Reshiram or Zekrom, they could make it look really creepy.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
It's possible that Hoenn games are set to take place at similar time as Unova games, in B/W there are rumors about Team Rocket and Galactic being dissolved, but nothing about Aqua/Magma. So it's possible in B2/W2 there might be some storyline connections with Aqua/Magma and later those connections might be expanded in R/S remakes.

I used to think the same but one day while I was playing Pt I would out otherwise; a girl in the tower mentioned how there was a similar tower in Hoenn. The tower was made during the player's journey in Emerald meaning Hoenn takes place before GSCDPPtBWB2W2...

Anyways, I think the ice age theory might not work for the Resh-Kyurem as it looks part fire...unless they do drought in one place and blizzard in another...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Friend and I just started talking about Kyurem and its origins as of Black and White as well as potential stuff from the movie.

Kyurem fell to the PokeEarth in a meteor. Said meteor broke into three portions when it entered the atmosphere and each fell into a different area and each carried with them something inside.

If they are New Pokemon as Masuda says they are, then story will be some time after the events of Black and White with the Key trainer having Reshiram in Black and Zekrom in White (The big Boss trainer you could probably battle after you've beaten the Elite Four.

Our New character, while trying to thwart the revival of Team Plasma stumbles into one of the areas with the new Kyurems and releases it or Team Plasma is after it to revive it and use it to take over Unova. There the normal everyday Pokemon Story plot takes place.

This or while through the course of the game, there is an event that triggers a Meteor shower, one falls to PokeEarth in Unova and it is carrying Version Mascot Kyurem. This one goes into a rage and starts attacking everything and you as the trainer have to catch it before Version Game's bad guys appear to do the same thing.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2022
kyurem looks broken right? so i think his broken body parts came into contact with reshiram and zekrom and they fused you then loo for kyurem then he goes to black/white kyurem to claim his lost parts. The rest you can figure out

Tachikaze

Years
The forms just complicate things further. Kyurem, Reshiram, and Zekrom were one dragon, this was stated in BW. I don't get why we have two more versions of the three of them. Unless, the God Stone Unifies the three of them together in one version.

Like, in W2, the God Stone takes the Reshiram form, and combines it with Zekrom or something to create the perfect form. And the inverse happens in B2. It brings all three together someway, and this is Ghetsis's trump card, the one he didn't have in BW. Ghetsis will try to control the beast and it will backfire big time.

Years
Is it possible that the new evil team is actually two? One of the could want the mascot and the other tries to stop them (like in RS) but later they discover Ghetsis was using both of them, one to lure the hero/heroine in and the other to capture the legendary pokemon.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
The forms just complicate things further. Kyurem, Reshiram, and Zekrom were one dragon, this was stated in BW. I don't get why we have two more versions of the three of them. Unless, the God Stone Unifies the three of them together in one version.

Like, in W2, the God Stone takes the Reshiram form, and combines it with Zekrom or something to create the perfect form. And the inverse happens in B2. It brings all three together someway, and this is Ghetsis's trump card, the one he didn't have in BW. Ghetsis will try to control the beast and it will backfire big time.
Could it be possible that Ghetsis tries to control one of the mascots but instead something massive happens and creates another forme (the other mascot - depending on which game you have)? Or am I just thinking too deep here?

Years
Maybe Kyurem's essense was ripped into two and the halfs took control of the two new dragons (maybe explaining why they're "new pocket monsters")
The BW starter town could be where one meet's the old player and battle's them?!

Tachikaze

Years

Could it be possible that Ghetsis tries to control one of the mascots but instead something massive happens and creates another forme (the other mascot - depending on which game you have)? Or am I just thinking too deep here?

It could be similar to RSE where Archie and Maxie's meddling created the giant castastrophe in Sootopolis with all three legends present. I think Ghetsis will probably end up doing the same thing, and whther intentionally or unintentionally, he'll bring about Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem's giant battle and unification or whatnot.

But now that I think about it some more, I think it might be simpler than that. Have Reshiram and Zekrom in your party and use the God Stone on Kyurem = Perfect form. I don't even know now. XD

Back