• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2013
1. What section/board are you most interested in? I am really inrested in the ROM Hacking Section, To make some cool Pokemon Hacks! And I really want to find some Amazing Trading Partners. So, the traing board too. In Gen 5 though.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? I want to learn more about ROM Hacking and the Trading Card Game. (I am a noob at the card game though.)

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Trade with people from 5th gen. And Make some Pokemon Hacks. And learn more about the Trading Card Game. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Got it covered, Cirny! <3

1. What section/board are you most interested in?
I'm actually interested in the basics, on how PC works. Certain things like posting tricks, timing in this and that, everything really.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I'm also interested in the Roleplay and Creative Discussions. Either of the two would be lovely.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
I'm not sure! I think I want to discuss news in the franchise, anime, anything in the pokémon franchise! But I'd also like tips on my pokémon art, specifically the Sugimori and Ohmura styles in drawing. I also want to draw characters in these styles. I also create fakemon, some pixel art, maybe a bit of sprites. I'm no ROM Hacker though; I'm too busy for something like that. I guess that's all.

Well sounds like you'd like a Global mentor, I must say! I can take you on if you're still interested..and besides, you're also interested in Roleplaying so yay for things in common!

Otherwise, there's Kura for Global, as well as Abnegation who can take on one more mentor. I suggest you read the mentor bios to get to know them a bit more :)

1. What section/board are you most interested in? I am really inrested in the ROM Hacking Section, To make some cool Pokemon Hacks! And I really want to find some Amazing Trading Partners. So, the traing board too. In Gen 5 though.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? I want to learn more about ROM Hacking and the Trading Card Game. (I am a noob at the card game though.)

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Trade with people from 5th gen. And Make some Pokemon Hacks. And learn more about the Trading Card Game. :D

Not sure about the statuses for the ROM Hacking mentors, but both DrFuji and atif are available. I can also take you in for Emulation if you're still interested. If you are interested in Trading Card Gaming, I can also suggest you donavannj, he's an expert in TCG :)

Again, like I said, you should read the mentor bios on the first page to get to know a little more about our mentors before you decide to go ahead with the process :D

Got it covered, Cirny! <3

Well sounds like you'd like a Global mentor, I must say! I can take you on if you're still interested..and besides, you're also interested in Roleplaying so yay for things in common!

Otherwise, there's Kura for Global, as well as Abnegation who can take on one more mentor. I suggest you read the mentor bios to get to know them a bit more :)

Oh, I'd love to have you as a mentor~ You seem to know your way around, and I guess we share a lot in common too.

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2012
Hello everyone I am arceus672, I really need a mentor for many reasons but mostly for battle competitions.
I am most interested in battling and competitive tournaments.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I would like to learn more about EV training and building a strong team.
Just overall get better at competitive battling and also at training my team.

Years
Hello everyone I am arceus672, I really need a mentor for many reasons but mostly for battle competitions.
I am most interested in battling and competitive tournaments.
I would like to learn more about EV training and building a strong team.
Just overall get better at competitive battling and also at training my team.

We have Forever available for the Battle Center right now. :3 She's a pretty knowledgeable about those things! I'll go ahead and contact her for you.

Years
Hey... Um... I guess I'm new here. I already made a post in the new users section, so i think I might get a mentor.
Well I'm not really into competitive battling, or trading. I just like to go through the game, mostly with an added challenge and I don't watch the anime/play the TCG.
I guess I'm kinda into the fanfiction/roleplaying.
I actually like coming up with Fakemon ideas, so I would like to post some online for once.

Years
Hey... Um... I guess I'm new here. I already made a post in the new users section, so i think I might get a mentor.
Well I'm not really into competitive battling, or trading. I just like to go through the game, mostly with an added challenge and I don't watch the anime/play the TCG.
I guess I'm kinda into the fanfiction/roleplaying.
I actually like coming up with Fakemon ideas, so I would like to post some online for once.

Hey there! :3 We should have Astinus for Fanfiction/Writing and Miss Doronjo as well as Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers for Roleplaying. Maybe Sydian for the Challenges section would interest you as well, since you mentioned liking going through the game with some added challenge. Would you be interested, or is there another section mentor you'd rather go with that I didn't list?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 2, 2013
What section/board are you most interested in? :

The Roleplaying Corner. I've always been an avid roleplayer, and I was impressed with the amount of good RPers that participated on these forums.

What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? :

Perhaps, the Fan Fiction & Writing section.

Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? :

To improve my writing and RP skills.

Years
What section/board are you most interested in? :

The Roleplaying Corner. I've always been an avid roleplayer, and I was impressed with the amount of good RPers that participated on these forums.

What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? :

Perhaps, the Fan Fiction & Writing section.

Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? :

To improve my writing and RP skills.

We have Miss Doronjo and Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers open for the Roleplay section! Which of the two would you like? :D Though there's also Astinus for Fanfiction/Writing.

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2013

Certainly the challenges I love revitalizing the old games as stated in my introduction I love to dust off the old ones once in a while and I think that challenges add that much more to the lives of these games.

Any boards that have to do with the hard core mechanics of the games, i'm not a modder but
I do want to know all that i can especially with the newest games out, and I love odd team builds and quirky combos.

I've been working on a project to get as many pokemon as possible on the newest cartridges without using any cheats or hacks or emulation and try to map out a logical path to do so. I'll go into greater detail when anyone asks me about it personally.

Years

Certainly the challenges I love revitalizing the old games as stated in my introduction I love to dust off the old ones once in a while and I think that challenges add that much more to the lives of these games.

Any boards that have to do with the hard core mechanics of the games, i'm not a modder but
I do want to know all that i can especially with the newest games out, and I love odd team builds and quirky combos.

I've been working on a project to get as many pokemon as possible on the newest cartridges without using any cheats or hacks or emulation and try to map out a logical path to do so. I'll go into greater detail when anyone asks me about it personally.

I think Sydian would be great for you, she is a mentor for Challenges as well as the Pokemon Gaming Central board, which might fit well with your interests. :3 I'll go ahead and contact her for you if you're interested!

Elan Puzzell

Elan of the Ninetails
Years
Kinda like the rom hacking stuff, want to see if I'm able to get involved as an artist.

Anything that sounds like fun really
:)

Get involved in rom hacking, maybe pick up some different skills.

Forums tend to confuse me with their setups.

also where is my signature :/

Last edited:
Years
Kinda like the rom hacking stuff, want to see if I'm able to get involved as an artist.

Anything that sounds like fun really
:)

Get involved in rom hacking, maybe pick up some different skills.

Forums tend to confuse me with their setups.

also where is my signature :/

DrFuji is available as a mentor for Emulation right now, would you be interested? :D If so, I'll contact him for you! (Also, I'll help you with your issue through VM/PM instead of here to keep things clean!)

Elan Puzzell

Elan of the Ninetails
Years
DrFuji is available as a mentor for Emulation right now, would you be interested? :D If so, I'll contact him for you! (Also, I'll help you with your issue through VM/PM instead of here to keep things clean!)
Okay awesome :D, PM how? ummm how do I PM you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back