• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Did we flip the table?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I was looking through the forums and found that the Table Top Gaming forum disappeared from the list.

All I can see is General Entertainment, Video Games and Technology and the Internet. When I click on Entertainment discussion it still doesn't pop up. But if I look for it through posts I've made I get linked to it and its still anchored to Entertainment discussion.

Is this a bug?

Years
Nope, It was archived last week I believe. It went bye-bye.

April 8th, 2013

Tabletop Games has been archived. If you want to talk about them, you are free to open a club in Fan Clubs and Groups or a discussion thread in General Entertainment.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Awww so I can't post my decks anywhere then =C

I hope Cirrus continues to post card updates.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Not sure if you're talking about YGO or MTG or something else, but you could always make a fan club for it. :) And there's already a club for the YGO TCG, if that's what you're into.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
If I'm correct...and the admins can correct me on this, because this is just a theory but...

My theory is that the permissions really haven't been touched. It's just the forum themselves that have. In this case, the forum was "turned off" from public viewing, but if you still had a certain url of some sort, then you could still access it because the permissions says you can.

But this is just a hunch, I guess. xD

tl;dr, the forum was archived. d:

But yes the forum was archived because we decided that it didn't really warrant enough activity on its own to not be. There's probably a club to post your decks in instead. Or, yeah, just make a club yourself if there isn't one.

Last edited:
Back