• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Postgame Team

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
Since im so close to the end of the game, i decided to start planning my team for after the story. A complete turn-a-round for my pre-game team, but thats what grinding is for!......oy, im in for a world of annoyance. Anyhoo, heres my planned team:

Ferrothorn@Leftovers
-Iron Barbs-
*Relaxed*
Stealth Rock
Leech Seed
Gyro Ball
Power Whip

Mienshao@Life Orb
-Regeneration-
*Jolly*
U-Turn
Hi-Jump Kick
Stone Edge
Fake Out

Jellicent@Leftovers
-Water Absorb-
*Bold*
Surf
Will-O-Wisp
Recover
Shadow Ball

Gallade@Big Root
-Steadfast-
*Adamant*
Night Shade
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Psycho Cut

Tornadus@Life Orb
-Prankster-
*Adamant*
Fly
Brick Break
Crunch
U-Turn

Hydreigon@Life Orb
-Levitate-
*Modest*
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
Dark Pulse
Surf

due to an unforseen screwup on my part, i forgot that tornadus' nature is set in stone once he starts wandering. however, i was lucky enough for it to be adamant, so i adjusted the set accordingly. i also added gallade's moveset.

any edits i do will be bolded and underlined from now on, so to clarify when ive done it. <-(more to help me keep track xp)

Last edited:

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
Ferrothorn looks good, standard moveset.

Mienshao looks good as well. My concern is that both Hi Jump Kick and Stone Edge have low accuracy. I might suggest Aerial Ace over Fake out, since it always lands a hit.

Jellicent is perfect.

Cobalion. I just don't know where you are going with it. If you want it to have Stealth Rock, that's fine. But I'd suggest it's other moves should be Swords Dance, Stone Edge and Close Combat. I guess Sacred Sword is alright over Close Combat, but if you want to keep it I'd say go for a Life Orb.

Tornadus needs Hammer Arm trashed. Replace it with Superpower.

Hydreigon is good.

Why do you want Cobalion to have Volt Switch?
Also, I'd like to point out you have a pretty big Fighting weakness. I'm sure you can face it with Tornadus, but yeah. Just wanted to tell you.

Years
Your Jellicent needs a Ghost-type STAB, I recommend giving it Shadow Ball since it's the best Ghost STAB move available.

Other than that, I think your team looks pretty fine to me.

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
Ferrothorn looks good, standard moveset.

Mienshao looks good as well. My concern is that both Hi Jump Kick and Stone Edge have low accuracy. I might suggest Aerial Ace over Fake out, since it always lands a hit.

Jellicent is perfect.

Cobalion. I just don't know where you are going with it. If you want it to have Stealth Rock, that's fine. But I'd suggest it's other moves should be Swords Dance, Stone Edge and Close Combat. I guess Sacred Sword is alright over Close Combat, but if you want to keep it I'd say go for a Life Orb.

Tornadus needs Hammer Arm trashed. Replace it with Superpower.

Hydreigon is good.

Why do you want Cobalion to have Volt Switch?
Also, I'd like to point out you have a pretty big Fighting weakness. I'm sure you can face it with Tornadus, but yeah. Just wanted to tell you.

Im playing black 1, cant teach tornadus superpower. Me wanting volt switch on cobalion was me wanting three pokemon to be able to switch in on each other. But, im thinking of getting a gallade in place of cobalion, though ill have to go to quick trade in hopes of getting one. Mienshao can heal off hjk recoil with regenerator+u-turn, so the accuracy loss in hjk is manageable.

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Since this is an in-game team, Aerial Ace is pretty worthless on your Mienshao. Why don't you teach it Swords Dance instead? Also give it the Wide Lens, that ten percent accuracy boost will come in handy.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Go with Crunch > Dark Pulse on Hydreigon, and give it a different nature such as Naive. Pokemon weak to Dark generally have a lower Defence stat so it's worth your while going with Crunch.

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
Go with Crunch > Dark Pulse on Hydreigon, and give it a different nature such as Naive. Pokemon weak to Dark generally have a lower Defence stat so it's worth your while going with Crunch.

Well, I already got a deino with dark pulse, but I guess I can live. Still need a gallade, though. If anyome can help with that, plz pm me

Back